Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, I'm so glad everyone likes the video! Thank you! I am working on another.....and in preparation for a new video, I was listening to a conversation between Lee and Casey, on July 28th.

Lee is asking Casey what should they say to Zanny, or whomever has Caylee. Casey replies, "Just ask whoever has her to return her without haste."

IMO, that is a HUGE slip of the tongue.

I wondered about the excessive use of adverbs, too. It's grating to listen to over and over. I mean, I love a good adverb as much as the next person, but c'mon! Enough with the "Lees" already! hahaha!

With Casey, it's constantly, continually, definitely, absolutely, annoyingly, excessive!

Perhaps merely a sinus issue or I believe she mentioned getting a cold in one of the vids.

Yes, I made this. Those new jailhouse tapes gave me tons of material to work with! I needed a laugh, truthfully, believe me. Trust me. Honestly. lol

She over enunciates certain things, and that comes from an acute sense of awareness, which makes me wonder....she must know exactly what she is doing and saying, being THAT aware, and all. She is very PRESENT...

Respectfully snipped

She is very "PRESENT". Yes she is, because her past is gone and she has no future...

BeTheMiracle your video is absolutely the funniest thing I've seen in months and now my PC is honestly covered in a fine spray of caffeinated beverage. I can't swallow, cause I laughed so hard I choked!!

Although the entire family often makes no sense because they try to use big words that aren't really in their vocabulary, I don't think that's the case with these words.

Casey has a really nasal, not to mention whiny, voice, and I think that's why you get hope/home, read/breed. And while I don't think she's every shed one real tear for Caylee, I do think she has cried genuine tears for herself in some of these interviews. That could clog her sinuse which, in combination with her already nasal voice, would make the words sound wrong.

I agree Gardenhart. It's as simple as that.

I have heard this kind of speech before - do excessive adverbs such as "absolutely, honestly, certainly, etc.," substitute for intelligent communication in non-nonsensical conversations? Beware the adverb - it could hypnotize you to believe that something didn't happen.

In the absence of information on this case, though, I'd like to see the
sleuthing this forum is capable of to put the case together! I'd like to see the family-blaming cease.

"Absolutely,"
Babette

respectfully snipped

Babette :Welcome-12-june:

I commented on the thread for the lost jail video; knowing everything I know, after listening to KC, aside from wanting to reach through the glass and slap her silly for whining. I was beginning to believe Caylee would be coming home. I'm not sure if it is because KC believes what she is saying or if it was the same thing that kept C & G believing long after any thinking person knew better. But it left me disoriented for a moment.

I think she MEANT, GREED... :eek:

and "in my gut" sounded more like
"I'm a Slu*" ....to me...lol

California Dreamer, I noticed the "BREED" slip as well. I was compiling a parody video on the jailhouse tapes. She also says "I read my bible all day and it was miserable." lol

Here's my parody of Casey...and her Me Worship CD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

You must start a new thread for your CD!!! I am afraid too many WS will miss it. Still LMAO:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

". . . sit on my butt bored to death. . ." is what she wanted to say but realized it sounded bad,so she slipped "read" in there real quick, but it came out "breed".

She is a victim of herself. "What am I supposed to learn from that?" Um, KC, darling, school is out, and you are passed the "learning from your errors" stage and have entered the "punishment" stage. Because, you see, we assume that everyone knows it is wrong to kill another human being. You didn't learn this and crossed the line between socially acceptable behavior and behavior that warrants your removal from society. You are not fit to live amongst the rest of us as you are a danger to the public at large. You see, my dear, we understand that anyone who can kill their own child without the slightest remorse is capable of killing anyone, anywhere, any time given the opportunity. So, we are protecting ourselves from YOU.

". . . sit on my butt bored to death. . ." is what she wanted to say but realized it sounded bad,so she slipped "read" in there real quick, but it came out "breed".

She is a victim of herself. "What am I supposed to learn from that?" Um, KC, darling, school is out, and you are passed the "learning from your errors" stage and have entered the "punishment" stage. Because, you see, we assume that everyone knows it is wrong to kill another human being. You didn't learn this and crossed the line between socially acceptable behavior and behavior that warrants your removal from society. You are not fit to live amongst the rest of us as you are a danger to the public at large. You see, my dear, we understand that anyone who can kill their own child without the slightest remorse is capable of killing anyone, anywhere, any time given the opportunity. So, we are protecting ourselves from YOU.

LMAO! That's perfect! She is acting like this is some kind of time-out she's been in too long instead of a punishment she has earned. At this point she is only in jail for check fraud and child neglect, but she treats even this as if it is some horribly uncecessary and incomprehensible error. If Caylee had shown up alive and well the very next day, she'd still be there and her "frushtration" and anger about this massive inconvenience are both appalling and hilarious.

:clap::clap:

She meant to say BROOD, but she chose the wrong word. I have a friend that does that all the time thinking that it makes her look intelligent.

If you re-listen you will hear that is the context of her tone.

I think we're making too much of the code talking and Freudian slips.

LMAO! That's perfect! She is acting like this is some kind of time-out she's been in too long instead of a punishment she has earned. At this point she is only in jail for check fraud and child neglect, but she treats even this as if it is some horribly uncecessary and incomprehensible error. If Caylee had shown up alive and well the very next day, she'd still be there and her "frushtration" and anger about this massive inconvenience are both appalling and hilarious.

Bolded by me for example. You've ennunciated what I was trying to say about her ridiculous pronunciation of her s and t's. I think she either thinks it's cute or she really can't speak.
Also I agree with the time out analogy. She sounds like a little kid saying, "What am I supposed to learn?"
So the way I took it was she was in there long enough, enough punishment, no sense in keeping her any longer as there would be no more to gain.
I think she forgot she wasn't dealing with mommy anymore. :rolleyes:

Although the entire family often makes no sense because they try to use big words that aren't really in their vocabulary, I don't think that's the case with these words.

Casey has a really nasal, not to mention whiny, voice, and I think that's why you get hope/home, read/breed. And while I don't think she's every shed one real tear for Caylee, I do think she has cried genuine tears for herself in some of these interviews. That could clog her sinuse which, in combination with her already nasal voice, would make the words sound wrong.

She said at the very beginning of the visit that she was feeling sick and she thought she was getting a cold. So perhaps some of her "speech issues" were caused by that as well.

Bolded by me for example. You've ennunciated what I was trying to say about her ridiculous pronunciation of her s and t's. I think she either thinks it's cute or she really can't speak.
Also I agree with the time out analogy. She sounds like a little kid saying, "What am I supposed to learn?"
So the way I took it was she was in there long enough, enough punishment, no sense in keeping her any longer as there would be no more to gain.
I think she forgot she wasn't dealing with mommy anymore. :rolleyes:

I hardly ever catch Jane Velez Mitchell..but it was playing this afternoon while I was cleaning up the kitchen.

Ohhh mahh gawd you guys :eek::eek: JVM has the SAME speech mannerisms/the SH's that Casey has!
Catch her tomorrow and tell me if I am just breathing too much 409 :)

There was a thread awhile back about KC stating to LA that Caylee was "close to HOME". The thread discussed that upon closer listening, it appears she says HOPE as in Hopespring Drive, or HOLT in reference to the elementary school by the remains site.

Now I just ran across another one. In the latest jailhouse video between KC, GA and CA, it appears she says BREED instead of READ.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480148,00.html (click on WATCH THE VIDEO link)

CASEY ANTHONY: No, you don't, because you are still asking me if there is anything I can tell you that can help, that I am the one that can do this. I can't.

The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped. I am trying. I was trying. There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I do not know what I can do from that point. But I can least do something other than sit on my butt all day and BREED or look up stuff for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus...

Now I realize she could have more of an opportunity to "BREED" if she was out of jaii, but I thought it was strange nonetheless. :confused:

I caught that as well - and my immediate thought was JB.

I think what slipped was her REAL "focus". And that was getting pregnant again, ASAP.

And JB would be most convenient, no?:rolleyes:

I apologize, California, I didn't intend to hijack your thread. It just so happened that I had been listening to Casey's audio, over and over and noticed some of the things you mentioned. I also noticed that on one of the jailhouse calls between Casey and Lee, (July 25th, part one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTErOwr53XQ&feature=related

at the 6:15 mark, she clearly says HOPE instead of HOME, referring to Caylee's whereabouts -"I feel she is close to HOPE." As in, Hopespring Drive?

And I'll make a new thread for the CD.

I'm not currently accepting donations, but I think the Anthonys have some tee-shirts they need to unload, should you feel compelled to reward them for being the brilliant con-artists that they are. :crazy:

Great post, DotsEyes!
chapo.gif

KC scares the carp outta me....And when I think about any possibility of her being on the streets, scared becomes 'terrified'...Can you imagine what horrible things she could inflict on other innocents if she somehow managed to pair up with another sicko / sociopath like herself?

ScaredSmileyFace.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back