Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey code, casey speak...The only truth that can be taken from her tales is basic. "I'm going to work" means "I'm not going to be home when you are home". "We are crashing at Zani's" means "I'm not going to sleep at home". Her lies are the worst I've ever heard, and I have a pathological liar in my family. My family member's lies are easy to decipher...you take the nouns, get rid of the rest and make sense of the story. The most basic sense. Any time that she comes up with an off the wall story about money, it means she spent her money on bs and isn't paying bills. This is classic pathology...Casey's goes beyond classic. She throws words like "neutral" in there because whomever she was telling lies to got confused when she used strange adjectives. IMO she lies about everything. Even the "31" days. She probably had another number in her head and threw out something slightly different. Sorry, this is more of a rant than anything else. Maybe someone on this site can decipher one sentence into something that makes sense, so far I can't. As for the tattoo...I will bet that she got that to impress someone. Someone else, more than likely, had said they wanted that tattoo or something similar...I really don't think she is capable of caring about her daughter enough to memorialize her.

You're probably right, besides who wants to run around with R.I.P. Snothead
written on their body?

I think Beautiful Life had more to do with KC's plans for the future.:mad:

You're probably right, besides who wants to run around with R.I.P. Snothead
written on their body?

I think Beautiful Life had more to do with KC's plans for the future.:mad:

You may be right but she apparently had it done on her left shoulder and in her interview with LE she tells them that Caylee has a birth mark that looks like a line on her left shoulder. So, maybe something???

Ok, as we have seen before she does give somewhat of a truth in the lies that she tells, i.e. detective saying she doesn't have a security badge, her saying yes she does, which she probably does, but its not current and valid.
So, my question is, when the detective asks her in the interview if she knows where Caylee is and she say no, maybe she is telling the truth? I say this because, maybe she had help and it was Lee that got rid of poor Caylee, and perhaps this is why he hasn't wanted to co-operate with LE?

Just trying to throw some more ideas out there, plus the fact they added in the indictment a manslaughter charge, perhaps they know about someone helping her?

Look forward to your responses.

Ok, as we have seen before she does give somewhat of a truth in the lies that she tells, i.e. detective saying she doesn't have a security badge, her saying yes she does, which she probably does, but its not current and valid.
So, my question is, when the detective asks her in the interview if she knows where Caylee is and she say no, maybe she is telling the truth? I say this because, maybe she had help and it was Lee that got rid of poor Caylee, and perhaps this is why he hasn't wanted to co-operate with LE?

Just trying to throw some more ideas out there, plus the fact they added in the indictment a manslaughter charge, perhaps they know about someone helping her?

Look forward to your responses.

Well, Regardless if she doesn't think she knows where she is now or during the interview she KNOWS where she put her so she should stop with her lying bi*tch as* ways and let the precious baby girl she gave birth to have a final resting place. Errrr....That question kinda puts me in a tizzy. I believe regardless if she had help or not that someone in her family KNOWS and they should be held accountable just like here. Ya know?!

I wonder if she told someone in her family yesterday (Mom?) where she put Caylee. When she and Cindy were driving past the airport? How could Cindy NOT ask, is Caylee in this area? If I were Cindy, every time I drove southeast of my house (where the cell pings are getting interesting) I'd not be able to think of anything else.

Do you remember when Lee asked her if she thought Caylee was ok on the phone? And Casey went into one of her long winded lies about in her gut, yes? but the answer was actually 2-3 minutes long, including some cr*p about that special bond, just ask Cindy, about how a special bond is there between mother/child? That Caylee was close? There might have been a squeak of truth there. That answer irritated me so much, it is hard to hear that audio.

If she left her in a dumpster and the dumpster was emptied, then she wouldn't know where Caylee is.

So the entirety of what I wanted to put doesn't fit in the subject line :)

In interviews and the jail call where Casey calls home for TL's number she admits that she has lied but not everything has been a lie. (I agree that 99% probably was bull) I know that LP has also said that he believed that there had to be some shred of truth mixed in with her lies, and for some reason I keep going back to when she said something like the god's honest truth was that she does not know where Caylee is and she has stated that without hesitation.

I fully believe that Casey caused the death of Caylee but feel that the only true statement that she has made is that she does not know where she is now. It makes me feel that yes at one point she knew exactly where poor Caylee's remins were but now she does not.

To me that could either mean she did put Caylee in a dumpster thus she would no longer know "exactly" where Caylee is or a body of water where currents could have washed her away or that there is another party involved that moved Caylee for Casey.

I was just hoping to get other's input on this as well as it really keeps bothering me!

There have been several other threads on exactly this subject. You may want to look for those for some of the input that you're looking for...

Thanks I recall touching on it when we used to have the general threads and I thought that I had pretty much at least skimmed every thread here but it must have been posted on a day where I wasnt around much and kind of fallen away

Last night on NG, LP (take it how you want) stated the bag that LE recovered from the dumpster that had been removed from the trunk and thrown in there had bodily fluid and maggots on the OUTSIDE of the bag. Now I have heard it said that LE processed a stain in the trunk. That being said someone at least cleaned out this trunk after it was taken from the tow yard. If there was fluid on the outside of the bag , and no fluid or matter in the trunk. Then someone cleaned. Therefore someone is an accessory after the fact, and may have also assisted in moving the body. JUST MHO....

One night, there was a report that the police were searching with cadaver dogs near the Anthony home, and George ( and I believe Lee ) leapt in his car and took off...why, I do not know.
But it reinforced my feeling that one or more of the Anthonys was likely complicit in hiding the body, or destroying it...after Casey told them where it was.
I also think that George cleaned the trunk as best he could...he was a homicide detective - he knew what that smell was, and what it meant.When Casey was arrested, he said to the detectives that he thought his daughter was hiding something...the poor guy must have been dying inside.

My thoughts are the same. When KC says that she has no idea where Caylee is I believe her. I think she schemed it that way to pass a polygraph or what ever else. She either disposed the baby in a dumpster or had someone help her dispose of the body so she can honestly say, "I don't know where Caylee is." I am sure she got the suggestion from a movie or TV show. But I guarantee she is involved up to that point of disposal to her eyeballs in hurting that little baby.

i'm with you on this one 100%. when i was deconstructing her statements as best i could as an armchair detective, i did find truth in those statements. she probably doesn't know exactly where caylee is. al might.

okay, since this is a thread that has been spoken of before, can i ask a question that has most likely been addressed before i was a member of this board?

when kc was in court and has the picture taken of her infamous smile, looking over her left shoulder, who was she looking at? was it al or la? i'm going to assume it was one of those two men. also, as she leaves the court, she looks back over, smiles, and quickly waves. it's sort of flirty... it's very 'innocent' looking... it's just weird.

so sorry for those of you that have seen this question 100s of times. i know this is old news. it just keeps nagging me.

So, you think if Casey takes the stand they won't do that "put your hand on the bible and repeat after me" thing....

BAHAHAHA. I can see the whole courtroom breaking out in LAUGHTER!

i'm with you on this one 100%. when i was deconstructing her statements as best i could as an armchair detective, i did find truth in those statements. she probably doesn't know exactly where caylee is. al might.

okay, since this is a thread that has been spoken of before, can i ask a question that has most likely been addressed before i was a member of this board?

when kc was in court and has the picture taken of her infamous smile, looking over her left shoulder, who was she looking at? was it al or la? i'm going to assume it was one of those two men. also, as she leaves the court, she looks back over, smiles, and quickly waves. it's sort of flirty... it's very 'innocent' looking... it's just weird.

so sorry for those of you that have seen this question 100s of times. i know this is old news. it just keeps nagging me.

IIRC, she was waving at her parents..they were there and had testified.

I hate it when a thread moves right in the middle of me reading it. lol

I have been on the "KC had help disposing of Caylee" all along. I was positive that it had to be George, but now with Lee's most recent behavior (ie avoiding lie detector and DNA tests), it makes me wonder if it was Lee who helped her. Maybe the conversation in the bedroom that first night was more along the lines of "which story are we going with?" "just use nanny kidnapping one."

How many of you really think KC and LA were talking in code during a jail conversation? I listened again to that particular conversation, and although KC says some vague things, that's nothing new, and LA's initial disgust with her lying leads me to believe there's no code talking. I read once that our minds love drama, and that seems a bit too dramatic to me. Just IMHO. Your thoughts?

I don't think they were speaking in code. I think she was lying to him and he was confused.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid
Back