Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
here's something else i've wondered about.

Fuzzy Red Balloons:
http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:xbDxjOc7gbYJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti on%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D395747189+fuzzyredballoons&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd =1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I remember seeing a comment from Casey somewhere (who knows where I saw it, sorry) she mentioned that she loves Fuzzy Red Balloons. I didn't understand it at the time when I read it. BUT, in his profile on the left under record label: Apartment 708. Is this a code for a location? When I search for an actual record label company named Apartment 708 I cannot find a company with that name.

Fuzzy Red Balloons: General Info
Member Since 7/10/2008
Band Website Coming Soon
Band Members Killa Cam Campana- good looks...bass guitar, record button, synths, moral support Nate -good looks... guitar, vox, drum loop programmer (haha)
Influences alcohol, Derka, Money, Hoes, sex, jack daniels, clint eastwood, soccer moms
Sounds Like Steven Segal and Chuck Norris in a blender
Record Label Apartment 708
Type of Label None

Remotely Interesting: Just googled "Derka" "Stereotypical Arabic word used in lieu of actual Arabic dialogue in "Team America: World Police." Has no actual meaning in Arabic."

What is the kernel of truth in The Script?

The end.
:bang:

The thing that I always thought was silly about the script story was that supposedly they told her it was a script of things to say to LE for the next 30 days. How did they know that it would almost EXACTLY 30 days when Cindy finally located Casey and the whole thing blew up? It wasn't like Casey went home on the 30th day...she was still avoiding her parents and probably would have for some time if Cindy hadn't tracked her down. So I find it highly convenient that the script was for the exact amount of time that had passed. So what did ZG and her sister say would happen after 30 days? Hmmm....perhaps that EVERYONE would realize they don't exist?

The thing that I always thought was silly about the script story was that supposedly they told her it was a script of things to say to LE for the next 30 days. How did they know that it would almost EXACTLY 30 days when Cindy finally located Casey and the whole thing blew up? It wasn't like Casey went home on the 30th day...she was still avoiding her parents and probably would have for some time if Cindy hadn't tracked her down. So I find it highly convenient that the script was for the exact amount of time that had passed. So what did ZG and her sister say would happen after 30 days? Hmmm....perhaps that EVERYONE would realize they don't exist?

Excellent point, TxRose! These "retroactive" lies of hers just don't hold up! She just re-writes history as needed. :crazy:

Did the script start on the 9th of June (previously the last day any of the family had seen Caylee) or the 16th of June (the day after the last photo of Caylee was taken on Fathers day)

Also, when did Cindy tell kc "Ive already given you 30 days"

Did the script start on the 9th of June (previously the last day any of the family had seen Caylee) or the 16th of June (the day after the last photo of Caylee was taken on Fathers day)

Also, when did Cindy tell kc "Ive already given you 30 days"

Well I don't know since I don't believe there WAS a script. LOL. But I suppose since she had admitted that the day she "lost" Caylee was the 16th and not the 9th by the time she told this second story to the bounty hunter, I assume the script supposedly started the 16th of June. Which clearly brings up another interesting point. Since she first thought she lost Caylee on the 9th...she must have thought the 30 days started on the 9th when she supposedly received it. (Playing along here with her story....). So what did she do for the week after it expired? The same thing....NOTHING.

Cindy told KC "I've already given you 30 days" in the background on the first 911 call I believe. It was when she thought they were on hold, and she and Casey started talking while they were waiting. I don't think there is a link there to the 30 day "script". I think it had merely been 30 days since she last saw Caylee.

This just part of that call: I bolded some of the phases.
Are they in fact really speaking about a phone or are they speaking about a person.
The line about not for fun etc. and Lee answers OK I got you. To me that sounds like he knew that Casey did not work for Universal Studios but that Universal was the 'code' word for whatever 'work' she was doing. Could Universal mean stealing, via credit cards, checks, identity and Blackjack is a person and that is what they are called?

A lot of LA and Casey calls once he realized they were recorded seem to be some type of personal code. This whole blackjack v. cell phone thing doesen't sit right with me.

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

It really does sound like LA is asking about how to fond Caylee, and not a phone. Like "phone" was their code word for Caylee. "Where did you see it last, etc. How would I go about finding it?

Cindy's stmt on the 1st 911 calls was very strange to me to , about giving Casey 30 days for what.. Sure the LE's have discussed it with her.. Also, just say for the "heck of it" ZG really did exsist and did this?!? Why, what in the world would have been her reason to supposedly take Caylee and keep her? Casey reminds me so much of SP, I rather am starting to think she will enjoy a life sentence cause she will feel "important" in a crazy way once in prison. :(

"give me one more day to find caylee" from the 1st 911 tape. I always wonder what she would have done with that...one more day.

I think she would have tried to disappear. And I fear that someone around her would have "disappeared" as well- only to emerge far, far away and look remarkably like KC. :eek: Scary monster!

I wonder if there was anything more to that "birthday homecoming" stuff, you know, other than a cruel joke? Because, as you say, that is pure evil. Hard as I try, I can't think of a reason for Casey to spin that one. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I think Evil just wanted to be bailed out! :furious: I can help you if I'm out of jail.

Field of Lies- if you build it she will come. :confused:

What about the whole I wasn't at universal for work or fun comment. I'll have to get a direct quote but it was in the jail calls with Lee and Casey early on.

I wonder if there have been any searches conducted around Universal.

I wonder if there have been any searches conducted around Universal.

I used to work on the backlot there- there's a big lake near the back entrance called Turkey Lake. Of course there are lakes everywhere and she didn't work there so who knows?? :waitasec:

Yep, I drive Turkey Lake Rd every day and I wonder. There are wooded areas in the area. As a matter of fact, there were searches for Jennifer Kessee when she went missing that were right near Universal. I don't think it should be excluded. I guess there were no "pings" in the area to indicate that she had been there though.

I think she would have tried to disappear. And I fear that someone around her would have "disappeared" as well- only to emerge far, far away and look remarkably like KC. :eek: Scary monster!

That's a great thought. I think she had planned to "disappear" and that's why she left her purse and keys in the car when she abandoned it. But momma CA thwarted her plans.

That's a great thought. I think she had planned to "disappear" and that's why she left her purse and keys in the car when she abandoned it. But momma CA thwarted her plans.

I agree. I think the purse and keys in the car were part of a staged abduction. Chloroform is a nice addition to a staged abduction, too.

I used to work on the backlot there- there's a big lake near the back entrance called Turkey Lake. Of course there are lakes everywhere and she didn't work there so who knows?? :waitasec:

Then I wonder if taking LE to Universal was some version of "returning to the scene of the crime"?

It really does sound like LA is asking about how to fond Caylee, and not a phone. Like "phone" was their code word for Caylee. "Where did you see it last, etc. How would I go about finding it?

When I read this, the first thought that occured to me was that maybe Blackjack is some code for a gun or a weapon. Maybe she she was telling Lee where to find it so he dispose of it.

The convo sure does sound strange.

ok... Seriously.... I'm not reaching for anything from this I just found it entertaining.... (I'm bored and procrastinating at work so it isn't taking much to amuse myself elsewhere)

If you spell Zenaida backwards you get: Adianez
Google returns this result first: Colegio Adianez High School located in Guaynabo, PR
www.colegioadianez.com

Three 'Z's' begin and end ZFG's name, there is a ZZZ bail bonds company. (prophetic - ha!)

That is all... just bored...

"Bottom Left" entrance to Blanchard Park?

I was thinking today about KC's "bottom left" statement, so your post has great timing for me!

Anyone know about the entrances to Blanchard Park and what would represent "bottom left"?

If this is a repeat thread please merge it with the other one. I was looking for the "regardless of how it happened" quote, and stumbled upon this one.....

KC: "No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her"

Does anyone elses hinky meter go off at this word?? I think she the thought had crossed her mind about not having a kid, life would be great blah blah blah.......but this one word makes me stop and go "huh?" because this is how someone who hasnt done anything wrong talks.....why did she add "really" in there.......it tells me maybe she is telling the truth, and maybe an accident did happen and she is so immature she didnt know what to do about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back