Casey support thread all beliefs welcome

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A support thread for Casey.....Caylee is alive thread....

:silenced:

Check out the whole family!

mullet_family.jpg
Hehe...what year was that?

Great family btw!

Oh...and NO...I do not support Casey. This is not a game folks...you just don't lose a child and not report it. All scenarios aside. I support Caylee 100%.

I support everyone's right to a fair trial, but i also would like to point out that the (sane) public has not convicted kc of murder or anything else. that is not the source of the anger. I am outraged because she:

1. By her own admittance did not report her child mising for 31 days.
2.Is having the best time out partying as seen in pictures.
3. She won't talk, guilty or not, that's unbelieveable!!

And all of those reasons are what I believe are the reasons why most people feel hatred for her. And none of those reasons need to be tried in a court of law to be valid.

I support CASEY Anthony's right to a fair trial by jury. I'm confident that she will be charged with murder and found guilty.

As for all the inconsistencies, connect the dots on Myspace and theories that (gonzales! oh they must have meant GOMEZ, it starts with the same letter! that's it! we've solved it, i saw her in TX about 2x a week going back and forth)....I just shake my head and try to sit on my hands so i don't respond.

I truly think this website is one of the best I've ever read. I know the moderators/owner must bust their little buttisimos to keep this website clean & accurate. I intend to uphold their reputation and TOS by not posting obvious inuendo or buying into it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to post oppostion without a real fact to back it up is just damaging everyone.

However, I still feel like slapping that little *mother of the year*....grrrr If you gave me 15 mins. with her in a locked room, she'd tell the truth....(sorry, i'll move to the ranting thread now).

:liar: :loser: Why would anybody in their right mind?
blame poor little ol Casey for losing her child?
For making up stories about the apartment? Also about, J. Blanchard Park?
Or even taking officers to her[ :laugh: ] office?

For telling pals she was going to further her education at UFC :laugh:
For telling Amy she was getting the house from her parents and taking over mortgage payments :laugh:, all this while not having a job to pay for anything with?

Support?
Is that financial or emotional support?
Caylee needs to be brought home...that's who I support.
Caylee is most important here.
Casey has plenty of support.
Caylee does not.

Well, OMG soooo many thoughts, things I wanted to post, would never remember them all , lol! First, not going to do the quotes , but a person CANNOT be responible for a crime and at the same time be "not guilty" of a crime. Also, how could someone ACTUALLY believe a person that has told NOTHING but lies would only TELL THE TRUTH about not killing the child that she did not report so much as missing for 30 days! That is NOT even a tiny bit plauiable concept!

I don't know about any of all but I've NEVER nor has any of my 100's of relatives been accussed or even been in a situation where "they may have done something" and had a need to prove themselves innocent! If someone is in this type of situation, there is a REASON, not saying (expect for casey) that they did it but there are reasons people get in these situations... I'm thinking the only one's who think Casey didnt do it would be her friends, though I think the friends have made a fast exit from her..

Btw Seriously, what is waterboarding?? Never heard that , guess I live in a little world here, lol! For the Floridians, I struggle w/dealth pentaly vs keeping them alive, but for 2 reasons.. I hate that tax-payers have to pay to feed, house crimmals (well unless it's like AZ does it in some places, hee hee, put them in tent outside, fence, bologna, no tv, that's about all they deserve.) Anyway, dealth penalty takes care of tax money being spent but some of them it is almost better to pay just so they can live MANY years with what they have done..

I have got to say, I am pretty impressed with how this thread went. I expected blood and guts, but not at all!.true WS style. Impressive!

straitfan.. you should google waterboarding..

I don't necessarily support Casey. I believe she is guilty of being responsible for Caylee's death either deliberately or accidentally. I do believe, very reluctantly, that she is somewhat of a victim of her upbringing. Meaning I believe that Cindy and George created a an uncontrollable monster. Maybe if she would have been raised differently, we wouldn't all be here. I see Casey as a spoiled brat, given everything she ever wanted, never having to take responsibly for her own actions. She doesn't seem capable of being a decent human being. So no, I don't support her, but I think that C and G should also feel responsible.

Well, OMG soooo many thoughts, things I wanted to post, would never remember them all , lol! First, not going to do the quotes , but a person CANNOT be responible for a crime and at the same time be "not guilty" of a crime. Also, how could someone ACTUALLY believe a person that has told NOTHING but lies would only TELL THE TRUTH about not killing the child that she did not report so much as missing for 30 days! That is NOT even a tiny bit plauiable concept!

I gotta disagree lol. If Casey created a situation where Caylee ended up being hurt but did not actually hurt her herself...she's responsible for putting Caylee in a bad situation though she is not guilty of committing the actual crime against her.

I don't know for sure what Casey did...none of us do...so I can't know that she's guilty. I can say for sure that she's responsible (due to neglect) for whatever happened to Caylee, whether she hurt her or not. So I don't know that she's guilty but I feel she's responsible sums things up perfectly for me. Hope it helps your understanding.:)

I support finding Caylee and the truth.
I don't think Casey killed her and think a portion of her story is true.

What portion? I would be very surprised if anything she said was true. The only truth I heard was her telling her name/Caylee's name/and Caylee's birthday, but I remain opened minded so fire away

I support IT (Casey Anthony) in the following ways:
1. Getting the Death Penalty
2. Spending years on death Row
3. Life in Prison with no parole.
4. Being put in with general pop. in Prison.

I have a few more areas for support but I think it would get me banned.

I support the arrest (rearrest) of KC, does that count?.

I support the fact that she's in a small nasty jail cell with her toilet within reach of her bed.

That was the best support I could come up with. oh well...:behindbar

I will support her for the rest of her life as a taxpayer in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState