Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JB spent all his money on pocket squares.

Maybe one of them could carry a needle with them and poke her everytime they need to get an emotional response from her? Reminding her of the needle that will be entering her arm upon death if she doesn't.

:laugh:

Bold is mine

I couldn't agree more!! And the way he plays both sides so well.. fooling everyone around him- even Casey, she was clueless until this hearing that he was not on her side throughout!
I am not so sure he is truly not on her side still. There may be something up with his 'maybe' I lied response that the defense is cooking. I never take anything at face value with this crew.

Are these clothes that KC wears coming out of her own closet from Hopespring? Well. I would imagine so. It has been a really odd assortment..and I tend to agree that whoever is doing the choosing might be having some "fun"! (at KC's expense) lol.

The best KC ever looked (IMO) was at her check fraud thing...where she stood up and said she was sorry. She wore a crisp ironed shirt. That's her best look..because the suit coats have all looked odd on her (too much) and the "poofy" sleeved things are wrong also (too casual). She looks best in tailored shirts. Baez...if you are reading this, can't you take a leettle bit of the Caylee photograph money and buy your client some nice long sleeve "Foxcroft" no iron shirts!? (Nordstrom). They go on sale all the time. (oh, never mind...it's very entertaining to see what kind of awful thing Cindy chooses for her next).

I don't understand why on earth she isn't shackled. She's in there for murder and she stands up and has quite a bit of freedom. Not that I think she could escape, but good lord as crazy as this case is she should be chained to the floor.

Are these clothes that KC wears coming out of her own closet from Hopespring? Well. I would imagine so. It has been a really odd assortment..and I tend to agree that whoever is doing the choosing might be having some "fun"! (at KC's expense) lol.

The best KC ever looked (IMO) was at her check fraud thing...where she stood up and said she was sorry. She wore a crisp ironed shirt. That's her best look..because the suit coats have all looked odd on her (too much) and the "poofy" sleeved things are wrong also (too casual). She looks best in tailored shirts. Baez...if you are reading this, can't you take a leettle bit of the Caylee photograph money and buy your client some nice long sleeve "Foxcroft" no iron shirts!? (Nordstrom). They go on sale all the time. (oh, never mind...it's very entertaining to see what kind of awful thing Cindy chooses for her next).

I actually think she looks best in orange.

I actually think she looks best in orange.

Same here- I thought that was one of her best looks to date. Personally, if it was my client, I would want her simply but classically dressed, pants, jacket and nice shirt, hair back and out the way and understated makeup. Those sweaters are awful and not appropriate, and whoever is being used as jury consultant (Mason or otherwise) needs to stop with all the fussy details, simple is best, no floppy sleeves, no triangle shaped edging on sweaters. Give her less to play with. If it is Cindy picking out the clothes that needs to stop immediately. Baez should spend some of the blood money and buy her a couple of well made suits and at least dress her as well as he is dressed.

Same here- I thought that was one of her best looks to date. Personally, if it was my client, I would want her simply but classically dressed, pants, jacket and nice shirt, hair back and out the way and understated makeup. Those sweaters are awful and not appropriate, and whoever is being used as jury consultant (Mason or otherwise) needs to stop with all the fussy details, simple is best, no floppy sleeves, no triangle shaped edging on sweaters. Give her less to play with. If it is Cindy picking out the clothes that needs to stop immediately. Baez should spend some of the blood money and buy her a couple of well made suits and at least dress her as well as he is dressed.

Actually Orange Jump Suits look swell on her.

I think they should give her a deck of cards. She could play Solitaire and the memory matching game,shuffle,shuffle,shuffle.......During breaks her keepers could play Go Fish or War with her. Old Maid would be appropriate : )
They'll need to keep several decks on hand,as KC is sure to crumple a few cards when the State gets going. Shuffle,Shuffle,Shuffle........................

i think it's so funny that casey needs a "sitter". what a shame, caylee probably took better care of herself than what casey has done for her. everyone did say she knew how to do everything for herself. put on movies and things. o/t but i wonder what other guys would come over while caylee was a baby and left in her crib, per richard g.. anyway, i think it's a huge mistake for casey to purposely not be listening when the prosecution is up speaking. i truly hope that bites her in her rear later or during trial. it probably all just goes over her head. kinda like how scott and eric laughed like crazy when eric is trying to uncuff her and says "...okay,just slip your hands out..." and she says "...i HONESTLY can't...i would have done that for you..." then eric cuts her off and asks for baez's number. she totally didn't get it. but i could be wrong on that but that's how i saw it.

i think it's so funny that casey needs a "sitter". what a shame, caylee probably took better care of herself than what casey has done for her. everyone did say she knew how to do everything for herself. put on movies and things. o/t but i wonder what other guys would come over while caylee was a baby and left in her crib, per richard g.. anyway, i think it's a huge mistake for casey to purposely not be listening when the prosecution is up speaking. i truly hope that bites her in her rear later or during trial. it probably all just goes over her head. kinda like how scott and eric laughed like crazy when eric is trying to uncuff her and says "...okay,just slip your hands out..." and she says "...i HONESTLY can't...i would have done that for you..." then eric cuts her off and asks for baez's number. she totally didn't get it. but i could be wrong on that but that's how i saw it.

Okay, I'm totally lost here. Who is Scott and who is Eric?????

I don't understand why on earth she isn't shackled. She's in there for murder and she stands up and has quite a bit of freedom. Not that I think she could escape, but good lord as crazy as this case is she should be chained to the floor.
There were 3 guards within feet of her and three more guarding the main exit during the last hearing. There used to be these men in black dudes guarding the main exit, swat team fellows, but now they're just the courthouse guards.

Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein

Remember her elevator fall?

Baez got the judge to allow the CO's to unshackle her for her own safety...if she doesn't sashay, she wouldn't trip...but they don't want a lawsuit springing out of her clumsiness...:loser:JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Greetings all, hope everyone's having a Bella Vita!
ICA: Let her wear her favorite blue dress and go-go boots..
Sneak a Red Bull for breakfast from CM's flask..

Me: Watching her foam, grimace, twitch and fizz..
While eating homemade chili....with double helpings of friends ala mode . heh..

Greetings all, hope everyone's having a Bella Vita!
ICA: Let her wear her favorite blue dress and go-go boots..
Sneak a Red Bull for breakfast from CM's flask..

Me: Watching her foam, grimace, twitch and fizz..
While eating homemade chili....with double helpings of friends ala mode . heh..

:laugh:

Just watched yesterdays indictment reading and preface to it.

KC starts "crying" when she is being introduced. And then proceeds to dab at her nose, has to be about 20 times; I am surprised she doesn't need some neosporin and they have not even gotten to the indictment yet.

It is an obvious ploy. It may garner sympathy from some males before they hear the evidence, but I still think she is going to be convicted.

Also, she is looking at the jury today, so someone on her side is watching tv. But hasn't anyone told her that the constant wiping of the tears is a bit much. She has been lying for so many years that she still thinks this works. It is more insulting than anything. It is a constant wiping of her nose and eyes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective
Back