Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a clip from the Nancy Grace show tonight it was showing the jail cell and someone (I'm assuming Casey) was sitting there reading a book, I know there has been discussion here about what she is reading so I replayed it, it was a Steven King book, could not make out the actual title however.

VB

Are you saying they showed video of Casey in jail? Now I gotta go find it, I was supposed to be going to bed. Uggh!

On a clip from the Nancy Grace show tonight it was showing the jail cell and someone (I'm assuming Casey) was sitting there reading a book, I know there has been discussion here about what she is reading so I replayed it, it was a Steven King book, could not make out the actual title however.

VB

I don't believe that was Casey, but just a random prisoner.

In jail she won't have:

cell phone
computer
car
feminine clothes
makeup
sunglasses
"friends" (to steal from"
sex
beer
shopping
partying
camera/photography
freedom

I suppose the human spirit is rather resilient and I don't doubt some people do "adjust" but I think she is going to "care" plenty about all she is losing. JMO.

Well, sex is still in prisons. Susan Smith and Amy Fischer were both caught having sex with guards and don't forget sex between inmates is very very common. As for stealing, that still happens in prisons too. Inmates steal other inmates commissary purchases, gifts, ect. And as for makeup, the female inmates get creative and use things. Look at Susan Smith's recent picture, she has eyeliner on (very thick too).

But I get the point of your post. KC will be without all the luxeries most of us take for granted.

Doubt it. I was thinking about nursing school but found they do a background check when you send in your application. No felons allowed. Hell I can't even vote.. I sure can't imagine them letting a felon be a lawyer LOL.

While the bar examiners can be petitioned to hear the circumstances of criminal convictions (I knew a lawyer who had a felony drug thing but it was in college, dumb kid stuff yada yada) I cannot imagine they would be able to overlook crimes which go to honesty like fraud and theft. I sincerely doubt they would overlook that .
They have all sorts of low profile programs to help lawyers who have problems with alcohol or controlled substances. But the dishonesty stuff will get the same lawyers disbarred.

Keep on keepin on, Lost!.....:blowkiss:

The godfather of psychopaths in prison is Dr Robert Hare

google him and you can find exerpts from his books and the testing
criteria he created

interesting stuff

approx 4% of the gen population are afflicited with ASPD

Thanks for the info Sharpar!! :) I will google Robert Hare =)

:waitasec:They are all hot.

No Air Conditioning in the big house. :wink:

The site does point out that they have ceiling fans though. Right, because when you find yourself lodged in an oven, it's nice to feel the 120 degree air blowing around.:rolleyes:

No AC in tiny "room" with no cross-ventilation..in FL!:eek::eek::eek:

No AC in tiny "room" with no cross-ventilation..in FL!:eek::eek::eek:

I can't imagine.

During the hotter months in Florida (January through December) AC is a necessity.

A common Floridian goal is to get back to AC once you leave it.

I think Casey has air conditioning where she is now, though. I'd consider asking my atty to delay my case in the interests of climate control...

It will be much hotter where she is going. :D

What is the total amount that is in KC's jail account now??? I can not find the post where two additional people added money to her account. This is in addition to what her father and bondsman had put in.......

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

2 new people deposited money into her commissary account....The names are referenced above. One seems to work at Brevard County Tourism Development council her job title is <Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator>.

Not to sure about the other person, I did find someone with that name that does folklore dancing in Florida.

Not read this thread yet, but A bounty hunter (new channel did not say which) gave her 51 dollars and some change to use while in jail. Her father contributed 50.

I can't imagine.

During the hotter months in Florida (January through December) AC is a necessity.

A common Floridian goal is to get back to AC once you leave it.

I think Casey has air conditioning where she is now, though. I'd consider asking my atty to delay my case in the interests of climate control...

It will be much hotter where she is going. :D

OT: I haven't had my air on for over a month now. I'm loving this nice weather we are having!

Yeah I hope Casey likes the heat because she better get use to it because of where she is heading!

Boy sure must be nice to have people on the outside feeding your commissary account. Kill your child and have people reward you for it, unreal. Her father I can understand, Baez I can understand, but she had over 100.00 in the account yesterday, there is no need to add any more at this time. The girl can't eat that much junk food, and use that much shampoo and conditioner! People are so stupid, send it to TES who really could use that money!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

2 new people deposited money into her commissary account....The names are referenced above. One seems to work at Brevard County Tourism Development council her job title is <Accounts Receivable/Payable Coordinator>.

Not to sure about the other person, I did find someone with that name that does folklore dancing in Florida.

Joyce & Nola, what were you thinking??? :confused::confused: It amazes me that people (possibly even complete strangers now) keep enabling this girl.

Isn't there a limit of what can be deposited into their accounts? You can't have people in jail with hundreds of dollars in commissary, then they buy it all and re sell it to the other inmates or trade for whatever. Not that she can in confinement, but I would think they would have rules and guidelines on this?

Isn't there a limit of what can be deposited into their accounts? You can't have people in jail with hundreds of dollars in commissary, then they buy it all and re sell it to the other inmates or trade for whatever. Not that she can in confinement, but I would think they would have rules and guidelines on this?

You would think....but she's up to > $250.00 now. That's a heck of a lot of shampoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214