Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once again she's in with the cool kids...the cool kids in prison, that is. Welcome to the prison elite, Casey!

I would imagine that if she wrote him back that HER letters would be viewed legally by to LE due to the ongoing murder investigation.

I think I threw up a little in my mouth...:sick::sick:

I just read this and it gave me the chills, could you imagine what those two are communicating about? I could imagine the conversation! :eek::eek:

dear casey,

"right now im paris watching the fireworks.. they are beautiful"

love,
snot peterson

:laugh:

Well it goes to show if Scott Peterson, while sitting on death row, can be up to date on news going on in the world...that her "future roomates" in the women's prison know all about her too....and can't wait to get their hands on her.

I would imagine that if she wrote him back that HER letters would be viewed legally by to LE due to the ongoing murder investigation.

They released a letter that was written to Nick Hogan from Stephanie Ragusa. I don't get why this one can't be released. And yes, inmates can write to whomeever they want unless they are violating a no contact order in doing so. All the letters are read, but they can be penpals. I would guess they can call each other if they choose to use their calls to do so. What a love story this should be. Which one do you think would end up dead?

I bet they WILL be penpals for the longterm...they are SO meant for each other.

I'm assuming that while their correspondence cannot be made public that in both cases, it is monitored. Is that correct?

The article says..." there is no known connection between Peterson and Anthony..." Um, except for the fact that they are BOTH sociopaths gone psychopath, they are BOTH narcissists, and they both deny guilt when we know they are guilty. Pretty strong connection there...LOL

And both killed their children. There is that pesky little connection.

dear casey,

"right now im paris watching the fireworks.. they are beautiful"

love,
snot peterson

:laugh:

Perfect...thank you Robotdog...I needed that laugh (snot peterson)

gag I did not need to hear this crap......can this case take any more twisted turns? and I am sure CA will find this to be enlightening.............NOT:behindbar

'Dear KC,

I know who kidnapped your baby. They're the same people (with large tattoos) who kidnapped and killed my poor wife and child. We're both innocent! please write me back....don't hesitate to put as many details of your sexual experience as possible...I can feel your desire...'....

...IMO, this is really a great news!!! we're joking that KC and Scott are the same monsters...now, we have the proof!

I bet JB is just LOVING that his sweet little innocent "steel magnolia" is getting letters from a convicted child killer sitting on death row!! Haahhaaa!

Now she has a reason to buy lipstick at the prison commissary....:crazy:

Wonder if the family will put a spin on this one????:bang:

OMG, can this case get any more dramatic. Jose' Baez is probably crapping in his pants. These two are definitely made from the same mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties