Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA said in an interview posted today that the family has not yet visited KC because she is "not ready". I get the sense that perhaps she's not yet allowed visitors. Also, the glass-walled room and the rest of it sounds like she's on suicide watch for a period of time...

ETA - Regarding the commisary money - perhaps she's not yet allowed to purchase anything as well.

....if she is really smart she will use any mayonaise provided on or beside a sandwich to moisturize. Its a great lip balm.

AND, great hair conditioner. Adds a gorgeous shine, will all that egg and oil.

Only thing is.. people around one find themselves getting hungry for salads.;-)

can anyone confirm this? I was told that those in solitary confinement are not allowed commissary (?sp) Privileges, I have it on pretty good authority (have clients that have spent time in Orange County Jail).

So maybe money wouldn't do her any good?

can anyone confirm this? I was told that those in solitary confinement are not allowed commissary (?sp) priviledges, I have it on pretty good authority (have clients that have spent time in Orange County Jail).

I can't confirm it but I'm pretty sure this is why she has not yet had visits and has not yet been allowed to make purchases. She is probably in solitary confinement and on suicide watch.

MOO

I can't confirm it but I'm pretty sure this is why she has not yet had visits and has not yet been allowed to make purchases. She is probably in solitary confinement and on suicide watch.

MOO

I believe she's been in solitary every time she's been incarcerated, yet she was allowed to have visitors and a commissary account.

CA said in an interview posted today that the family has not yet visited KC because she is "not ready". I get the sense that perhaps she's not yet allowed visitors. Also, the glass-walled room and the rest of it sounds like she's on suicide watch for a period of time...

ETA - Regarding the commisary money - perhaps she's not yet allowed to purchase anything as well.

"Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

No one in her family has asked to visit her. She's made no phone calls."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

maybe this should be another thread, but i have to ask this...let me know if you think i should start another one and i will.

but anyway...

do you think casey actually told JB a story that he is saying everyone will understand, or he is just taking that upon himself to stall for a good defense?

"Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

No one in her family has asked to visit her. She's made no phone calls."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html
Someone else has mentioned that the pic she had of Caylee was in a glass frame. That would not be allowed if she is on a suicide watch.

maybe this should be another thread, but i have to ask this...let me know if you think i should start another one and i will.

but anyway...

do you think casey actually told JB a story that he is saying everyone will understand, or he is just taking that upon himself to stall for a good defense?

I've been wondering if she told him something that he believed, or if he's just being a lawyer, but from his demeanor, I think he believes her.

but anyway...

Do you really think there could be any story that could ever explain away everything in this case? I really am curious.

Someone else has mentioned that the pic she had of Caylee was in a glass frame. That would not be allowed if she is on a suicide watch.

I don't think she is on suicide watch. And anyway, all they'd have to do is take the pic out of the frame so she could have it. I'm guessing she just doesn't care.

can anyone confirm this? I was told that those in solitary confinement are not allowed commissary (?sp) Privileges, I have it on pretty good authority (have clients that have spent time in Orange County Jail).

I was announced that KC has an hour per day to take a shower or go to the commissary.

MOO

No she has an hour to do stuff. Her family hasn't come because she hasn't let them. She can have visitors three times per week.

Do you really think there could be any story that could ever explain away everything in this case? I really am curious.

that wasn't what i was asking. i am asking if you think she really gave another story to JB that he thinks (or says he thinks) people will understand or if he's just saying it to cause doubt.

MOO

She has some priviledges because it's not solitary confinement, it's protective custody.

Me too!! And why not get that story out now so that she could possibly be out of jail? I mean if we are going to understand that would mean (apperently) she isn't guilty. So why sit in jail? Just spill the beans already!

I think it's bull.

No she has an hour to do stuff. Her family hasn't come because she hasn't let them. She can have visitors three times per week.

According to the article she hasn't spoken with anyone and there have been no visitor requests. I suppose she could be sending 'stay away' messages through Baez, otherwise how would the family know?

that wasn't what i was asking. i am asking if you think she really gave another story to JB that he thinks (or says he thinks) people will understand or if he's just saying it.

I was just saying that I can't even imagine what kind of story she could come up with to tell JB that could explain away everything that's happened since June 16th. And as much of a buffoon as I think he is, I don't think even HE is that naive or lacking in simple common sense enough to blindly believe some tale Casey has concocted to try to get herself out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo