Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we've seen the photo. The '03 is clear on the top corner of the other page, not the one with the incriminating entry which is dated June 21. Could be a red herring, Casey backdating it, or an old journal with pages torn out.
I have seen the photo and it may look entirely different in reality. The pen could have "skipped" and the 08 could very well look like 03. Photos can be misleading.

Bottom line is that just because there's an '03' notation, it doesn't mean it was written in '03. It doesn't mean it wasn't written in '03, either. At this point, we have no way of knowing.
Maybe "we" don't, but LE might.

Not to bust any bubbles but on Issues they said the diary had a date of 2003 on a page . She may have been writing about something else other than what everyone is assuming. I want her to be found guilty as much as anyone else but we seem to jump to conclusions at times.

lol, at the time the thread was started none of the media had pics up showing '03. I think we caught on about 10 hours ago.

Please look and compare the handwriting

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

sorry, thought it would go right to the page but it didn't, go to page 36, CA written statement, looks very similar to the journal writing IMVHO.

Maybe this isn't KC's journal at all but CA and it is an "03" journal and it is speaking of her married life and all that and really doesn't have anything to do with KC and Caylee at all?

I most heartily disagree with your assessment. This is not Cindy's writing. It is quite clearly Casey's.

From looking at the picture again, it doesnt look like the pen skipped. It's not shaped like an 8.

jmo.

Maybe "we" don't, but LE might.

Wouldn't it have been tested at this point? If it can't be proven to be a recent writing, it shouldn't come in at trial and likely will not. I just have a hard time believing that the state would turn it over as discovery if it couldn't be shown to be more recent. I don't think they'd want to risk that credibility. Anything is definitely possible though.

We also have to remember that all the docs have not been released. We have seen things in the past that didn't make sense, but suddenly did in a future doc dump. My understanding is the media has not released even released all the pics yet. And past experience is they probably have not posted all the docs. And I think there is supposed to be two more doc dumps very soon.

Did you write this ? or is that written somewhere else

I just want to say Bravo if you did because that is my feelings about it as well.

(snipped) Yup, you bet I did. (Either me... or my evil twin LOL...) ;)

Just to pile on a little more speculation...

KC knew she had that old journal lying around somewhere in her room, and on one of her stops between the 16th and 21st picked it up and brought it back to AL's. As she is flipping through it she is drawn to her opening page: EVERY DAY IS A NEW BEGINNING.

"Damn straight", she thinks, and decides to write briefly about her new beginning. She tears out the pages discussing her "old" life, and writes a one-page memo to self about her new-found freedom. :mad:

(bold mine) Speculation... or accusation? Let's wait for facts, my friend. It won't always incense or inflame, nor provide as much dramatic grist for the gossip mill... but it's less work. And frankly, well a bit more civilized. :blowkiss:

You do realize don't you that the docs are released per the Florida Sunshine Law and that law was passed before this case came along right?

Sure do Suzi Q...and you do realize the SA makes documents, evidence etc available to the media in what are often calculated and carefully orchestrated releases w the sole intent of maximizing it's shock value and sensationalism... right...? JMO

:parrot:

Just to pile on a little more speculation...

KC knew she had that old journal lying around somewhere in her room, and on one of her stops between the 16th and 21st picked it up and brought it back to AL's. As she is flipping through it she is drawn to her opening page: EVERY DAY IS A NEW BEGINNING.

"Damn straight", she thinks, and decides to write briefly about her new beginning. She tears out the pages discussing her "old" life, and writes a one-page memo to self about her new-found freedom. :mad:

And please read my thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3334299#post3334299

where I point out about the ANGEL sitting on top of a piece of paper !

With a link to the photo (of course)

For all we know the year, whatever year, is right smack on the front cover.

For all we know there could be other "dates" in that book on other pages SHOWING that this journal had been written in recently. Still wouldn't definitively identify when this journal entry was written however, but it would show that she writing in it recently.

Sure do, Suzi Q... and you do realize the SA makes documents, evidence etc available to the media in what are often calculated and carefully orchestrated releases w the sole intent of maximizing it's shock value and sensationalism... right? JMO

Sorry, I don't buy that this is a conspiracy against poor Casey.

I most heartily disagree with your assessment. This is not Cindy's writing. It is quite clearly Casey's.

That is fine to disagree but what are you basing it on, what are you making your comparison to as I would like to compare myself.

The journal page entry w which the State chose to fuel the media frenzy and further inflame the public this time is simply **advertiser censored* date (any date beyond the 15th will do... :rolleyes:) during the month of **advertiser censored* June (nevermind it appears to be the June five years prior...). Every year has a June, and most diaries from any given year will also likely include this month... Are we to believe there were five years of pages removed...? :rolleyes:

Never have I seen a worse case of the State trying, quite so obviously and vigorously, to use a rabid media to demonize a defendant. The bottom line is people who want KC stoned to death for the worst imaginable heinous coldblooded killing are determined, irrespective of fact, to interpret each new piece of info and shred of evidence in the most grotesque, gruesome, grisly and sinister light possible, projecting onto it every conceivable evil connotation. A lynchmob and witchhunt all rolled into one. I'll defer judgment until trial when we hear from an ink expert w test results. No one can any longer lend a voice of reason to "Caylee" threads anyway, so great is the thirst for blood. JMO

How will you feel if this is from 2008? Is it valuable then?

On June 20th, we have her partying at Fusion late into the night. The pings on the 21st per this info in the stickies. JWG posts this investigative info

TELL ME.. HOW DOES SHE GET BACK TO THE HOUSE ON A SATURDAY JUNE 21st , CINDY'S DAY OFF... write this information down and leave????

Do we have records for GA or CA to see if they were home all day that Saturday?

As a juror, I would discern this to be a RED HERRING... based upon the ping records. Oh.. how easily we fall for media reports after we have already sleuthed this one out. This is NOTHING.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
(respectfully snipped) Excellent point. ITA w above. Hardly a smoking gun lol.

(cont'd) The duct tape and red heart is the nail in the coffin.

OT: If the tape shows any evidence of struggle, this well could be--of both aggravated child abuse as well as felony murder. If there are no bitemarks nor any other signs of struggling, it will still fall to the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt tape was placed there antemortem, vs postmortem--in a staging effort eg destroyed by Fay and the elements. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member