Casey's IM's with Iassen & Tony R (in entirety)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(Snip Respect BondJamesBond) ;)

Big liars. They lie like they are breathing. I think Casey called JG on the 24th because George and her had that "look in the trunk thing" and she was establishing that Caylee was alive: "Caylee get off the table"...see...JG didn't have to really hear Caylee-Casey just made it seem as though...and his mind filled in the rest. imo.

Oh...she talks about Caylee...this kind of mother talks and talks about their kids...but why are you talking about them to someone and not talking to them!? How many hours of conversation can you have where you are busy talking to someone but telling them: I love my child. My child would be my best friend and I would be talking to them about themself...:twocents:

Casey is a personality sponge...she has none of her own...we see it again and again how she takes others feelings and thoughts and makes them her own.

I think Casey does think she is smart because she has copied what she has seen as smart: on TV! That's probably why her "plot" makes no sense...

Again...I find her dull, shallow and empty. This is the life she killed Caylee for? Boys like this...and a little local club that is a sushi bar by day. Wow. Beyond sad...

And did I read right? Did she say in these IMs to Issac that she has known Tony for a long time?

...jmo...I:dance:WS
Very respectfully snipped...re:bolded portion, I never thought of her call to Jesse, on the 24th, as being connected to the confrontation w/ George, but it could have been her attempt to make it look like Caylee was alive.

I always chalked Casey's lies up to laziness on her part. Since she does not seem to see things from other peoples point of view, maybe she is unable to accurately gauge just how unbelievable others find her lies to be. Or maybe she just doesn't care.

Very respectfully snipped...re:bolded portion, I never thought of her call to Jesse, on the 24th, as being connected to the confrontation w/ George, but it could have been her attempt to make it look like Caylee was alive.

I always chalked Casey's lies up to laziness on her part. Since she does not seem to see things from other peoples point of view, maybe she is unable to accurately gauge just how unbelievable others find her lies to be. Or maybe she just doesn't care.

Excellent observation about the phone call to Jesse making the pretense of correcting Caylee. It worked for a short while, had him telling police he heard Caylee on the phone. Thank God in Heaven the boy realized it was just another Casey trick and corrected his statement to police that he only heard Casey pretending to scold the baby, but not actually heard the baby! That it was on the day George came close to discovering the truth is very telling, indeed. Good job!

Hello WS

Yeah. I agree that is why he later changed his story. He realized HE didn't really hear Caylee...it was just Casey. Before he would not have really questioned something like that about her...but now he is aware of what she is capable of...so...yeah...exactly what you guys said.

Thanks!

Excellent observation about the phone call to Jesse making the pretense of correcting Caylee. It worked for a short while, had him telling police he heard Caylee on the phone. Thank God in Heaven the boy realized it was just another Casey trick and corrected his statement to police that he only heard Casey pretending to scold the baby, but not actually heard the baby! That it was on the day George came close to discovering the truth is very telling, indeed. Good job!
Thank you so very much, but I actually got the thought about the call to Jesse being connected to seeing George on the 24th, from Chiquita...

The theory makes sense, but looking at the pings and cell records, it looks like her call to JG came before her gas can confrontation with GA.
And according to the 24th ping map, she wasnt even at home at the time she was talking to JG. I always assumed she was at home during that call for some reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back