Casey's laptop: did she take it with her when she left home?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Cindy had it on her My Space then Casey could have copied it from there. But where was she at 3:31 when she did this is a key factor. If she was at home, then she was obviously sneaking back home when the parents were not there.

If Cindy had it on her My Space then Casey could have copied it from there. But where was she at 3:31 when she did this is a key factor. If she was at home, then she was obviously sneaking back home when the parents were not there.

IIRC The neighbors had stated that they had seen her come and go when the GP were not home. Don't think that they remembered specific dates though.

Ok further on in the report she says she made the "report" to security at Universal and when asked when she states it was nine days ago (from the 16th)

magic cat, Have you noticed that on the 3rd 911 call, Cindy gives the date of June 7th (not the 9th or 15th) as the last time that she had seen Caylee? I don't why, but that bugs the heck out of me! Great work BTW!

Regarding the file name "bobby". It is interesting that she saved the pic of Caylee to a file named bobby and bobby was the tattoo artist that did the Bella Vida/Vita (?) tattoo for KC around July 2. If this tattoo is a memorial to caylee, maybe KC was collecting ideas for the memorial tattoo as early as the 17th in this file folder. It'd be interesting to see what else is contained in that file folder.

Regarding the file name "bobby". It is interesting that she saved the pic of Caylee to a file named bobby and bobby was the tattoo artist that did the Bella Vida/Vita (?) tattoo for KC around July 2. If this tattoo is a memorial to caylee, maybe KC was collecting ideas for the memorial tattoo as early as the 17th in this file folder. It'd be interesting to see what else is contained in that file folder.

:eek::eek:

Intriquing. Very intriquing.

Ok in the same interview about the cell phone LE goes on later in the statement:
Q: So the phone where you have the number saved was lost?
A: Yes. I filed an incident report.

Has anyone seen the documented PROOF of this incident report?

No, I don't believe so. I think she was claiming that she filed an incident report w/Universal since she previously lied and said she got the phone through work/Universal. The lies go deep.

btw, no one is buying her stories, why would someone pay 1.5mil for them!

The information in the documents regarding the picture is called the "exif" information. It would not be included with the file (picture) if it were copied from myspace or an email attachment. This was put into the laptop from the memory card in the camera.

I posted about this photo in the documents last week or so. IMO, it wasn't Cindy doing it as she would have been at work at that time in the afternoon. I believe Casey uploaded it to her laptop. She probably did it at the house because it would have come off the memory card in Cindy's camera (since it was Cindy who took the pic at the nursing home), unless Cindy was using Casey's camera.

I also think that Caylee died on the 16th of June. On the 17th of June, Casey was uploading one of the last pics taken of Caylee onto her laptop.

Many people believe we lie or don't lie accordingly to our ''morality''. But in essence it all has to do with our resistence to stress. I avoid lying with all my powers cause the stress I experience from lying just doesn't worth it. I find life is more simple and uncomplicated, and unless it is a lie for how ''great'' your awful haircut looks, that's about it for me. And when I try to lie I will turn all red and eye rolling and a big flash light goes over my head saying ''liar''.

We learn to lie or not lie from very early on in our lifes. And when we are caught in a lie, the kind of consequences we will experience or not will form our ability to lie or not in the future. And this is a scientific fact. The physical reactions to lying (heart-beats, red face, etc.) are unpleasant reactions are body has been trained through childhood that lying and getting caught on a lie is an unpleasant feeling.

I know it is mind blowing how Casey lies so effortlessly - I was shocked with the incident she led the cops to her workplace and how non-chalant she was telling them ''actually I don't work here'' - but remember....she is not experiencing a lie the way you and me and others experience it. And we definitely saw patterns of her parents covering for her bad behavior in the past....so a mixture of her innate traits and the enabling that went on....voila....you get someone like Casey.

People think she is scared. She is not. She is a true sociopath that does not experience the levels of stress someone else would experience in a similar situation. Going in jail didn't break her to tell them what happened to her child, and whether the Anthony's treat her kindly or badly it won't produce any results either. IMO. It is up to LE now and Equusearch.

Great post and how right your are!:clap::clap::clap:

I find this very interesting as well

Very interesting indeed.

I have been thinking about the tattoo. I mostly feel that Casey intentionally harmed Caylee - but why then memorialize her with a tat? A permanent reminder of what you intentionally got rid of and no longer wanted around? She got rid of a lot of pics of Caylee - that I can understand - but why then get the tat? Don't get it. Unless as some have suuggested - the tat was all about Casey and her beautiful new life without Caylee?

She just uploaded the still pic of Caylee and GreatGpa - right?

Did she also see the video somehow? Cuz didn't she say something about hearing from Caylee and that she was reading her book or somesuch - like she had seen the vid and was using that info.?

Very interesting indeed.

I have been thinking about the tattoo. I mostly feel that Casey intentionally harmed Caylee - but why then memorialize her with a tat? A permanent reminder of what you intentionally got rid of and no longer wanted around? She got rid of a lot of pics of Caylee - that I can understand - but why then get the tat? Don't get it. Unless as some have suuggested - the tat was all about Casey and her beautiful new life without Caylee?

It is conflicting. But it seems KC did not have too many original thoughts. The way she acted out her life and wove her lies were ideas/facts she borrowed from movies or books or other people's lives. It all had a very dramatic flair to it. I am sure she's heard of people getting memorial tattoos and if she planned to make this look like a kidnapping than how fitting to have a memorial tattoo to show the world.

In the LE docs, it stated the video was loaded from the memory card of the camera. So now the camera is with the laptop on June 17. There is another photo taken with the same camera of Casey in the bathing suit with her head left out. It was dated as being uploaded to her photobucket on May 5 and note the number of the pic DSCN 1835 as compared to the number on the June 15 memory card's no. Nikon Coolpix L12 DSCN 1894. Same camera so I believe it traveled around with Casey and possibly Cindy also, that is, IF Casey was NOT at the rest home on June 15 and Cindy said she wasnt.

Note: casey in bathing suit in someones home, Nikon Coolpix L12 May 5 dscn1835
WARNING: ADULT Content displays ON THIS SITE:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

She just uploaded the still pic of Caylee and GreatGpa - right?

Did she also see the video somehow? Cuz didn't she say something about hearing from Caylee and that she was reading her book or somesuch - like she had seen the vid and was using that info.?

That would be the "grain of truth" in her lie about the phone call. She heard her read a book but it was on the video, not the phone call.

So casey abandoned her car with her purse, keys and laptop in it?
Yet for the following 30 days she was apparently using her laptop? That doesn't make sense really.... ??

I would assume IMO that CA came home with Caylee and when KC left the following or same day, she took her camera with her and then seen those photos/video.
I also believe KC's recollection of her last conversation with Caylee to be resiting the video of Caylee reading the book

Ok. So, if Cindy took the camera with her to the nursing home, then it is possible that SHE loaded it onto the laptop IF the laptop was in the house, but then again, she would have been at work on the 17th at 3:31. SO we can assume the camera and the camera card were at the house on the night of the 15th, and if Casey did not have the foresight to take it when she left? then perhaps she came back to the house to get it? or to get her laptop? Maybe the fellow was mistaken about the day she borrowed the shovel, and maybe it was the 17th and not the 18th at all?

Need to find out WHERE the laptop was while Casey was away from the home, beginning June 15th or earlier...

Here is another interesting statement that Casey made in the discovery doc's:

"I went to a neutral place. I did not really want to go home. I wasn't sure what I'd say about not knowing where Caylee was."

How about THE TRUTH? I wonder if THAT ever once occurred to this girl?

Read the part on the same statement where it was uploaded to the laptop, read the file name where it was uploaded. Who is Bobby? The folder was named bobby. The camera also needs to be tracked down, where was it picked up by LE? It had to be present at the same place the laptop was. Some tracking needs to be done on the name of the camera to do this.

June 17, cell pings in airport woods, neighbor sees casey, parents discover ladder moved,gate open,
6-17 Furhman or someone reported no calls until 11am on the next day June 17.
6-17 Casey posted to Amy that she needed cheering up at 3:18pm on June 17.
6-17 Date rest home pics were loaded into laptop from cindys camera 330pm modified 9:58pm
last accessed july 2 1021am
Nikon Coolpix L12 DSCN 1894
Tattoo date was around July 2. Cindys blog was July 3. JG's call from Casey was July 3 about dont talk to parents.

I also tried to get a feel for what was on the cart at the rest home, glasses,pitchers, so it could have been lunchtime and the memory card verifies it was when the video and pic were taken. Cindy told LE that she went to her mothers for dinner afterwards. LE has a video from Chucky Cheese which seems to be trying to verify if Caylee stopped for lunch there that day also. I am thinking her mothers name may be bobbi which would explain the folder name at least.
Date of tattoo doesnt seem certain to me, the guys said casey said Tony was out of town and he would have been if he left June 30 but she was driving Amys car. Amy wasn't gone yet. Casey also said something to the guys about driving them all to airport was why she had the car. I just dont know if the guys were sure of the tattoo date.

I had previously asked about the
BOBBY name when the docs came in…

Also any respectful company takes a photo of your license and writes a description of the tattoo you receive

so this paper should have the date

I have four tattoos and all 3 places did the same thing

Note the date on the PIC in the documents of Caylee-the one that is the same one as the video: May 31...recent pics of Caylee...The only one that is noted as being from the June 15th date is the one on her great grand-pa's lap...so is the video from the 31st of May? and it was just still on the camera card?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lupa
Back