Casey's Move-in-w/Amy Plans Explained

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Help.. I thought the Ovedia house was where they were thinking of moving at first?..

Do you think KC over heard or had conversations with Johnathan (spelling?) at the Tattoo place about his GF ZG & she built a story off that?

Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while because I was tired of being yelled at every time I posted anything....nice to see people on this thread with great ideas and who answer questions without the attitude.....Bond your just awesome I've got to say it, I love reading your posts!!! :dance:

How do we know Amy wasn't living in the Oveido house prior to June 15 and because Casey didn't come through on her promise for them to move into the Anthony's home Amy had to move into RM and JPs?

James Bond, good work! I finally got it! (I have a 1yo & 3yo who are at thier grandparents' & I finally read through your posts uninterrupted.)

Casey's abrupt dropping of courting Amy's friendship fits perfectly with a typical sociopath's discarding people when they become useless. Caylee was definitely Casey's #1 problem: Cindy was putting pressure on her to be a better mother & Tony was pulling away, and obviously not someone she felt would accept Caylee's presence. This also explains the theft from Amy--since Amy was no longer useful for babysitting (due to Caylee's death), she came in handy for some cash.

I do have to say way to go Bond! We are nailing the timeline and now know have an idea of what Casey was thinking to lead to her actions. I completley agree that Amy was of no use to her anymore and that is why she basically robbed her. I mean she surely didn't think they were still gonna be friends after that did she?

One thing I am wondering though. Didn't Tony find Amy's checkbook at his APT. and return it to AMy per the documents? I am curious to know what those two talked about at that time. Surely Amy was like why do you have this and saw missing checks. Or was this already after Cindy came to get Casey? Just curious, I know it's kinda off topic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy
Back