Casey's on line supporters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is she the one that was on NG all the time?

Nope she is the one on the jailhouse call with lee and cindy she is the last one on with casey, she says if anything happened to caylee, i'll die. and casey says Waste what a waste calling you guys.

Nope she is the one on the jailhouse call with lee and cindy she is the last one on with casey, she says if anything happened to caylee, i'll die. and casey says Waste what a waste calling you guys.

Oh yeah I heard the phone calls just thought it was the same person

:laugh:
I wonder how many of them she created herself...

(shhhh...sorry, I told myself I would be nicer this evening..)

ROFL. I almost spit on my keyboard over that one!

Guys...she is in good company with supporters....Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dommer, Scott Peterson, OJ, the two brothers that murdered their parents (names escape me) all had countless supporters. So she is part of their club!

:woohoo:

Erik & Lyle Menedez.

:laugh:
Amy is being very supportive of her. She is sending her to a support group to help stop a bad habit. It is run by the state. They also wil support her with three hots and a cot.

You're good!

Some people will do anything to befriend a "celebrity". Casey must be thrilled to be in that category.

<gag>

These lame "Facebook friends" are doing nothing but feeding a sociopath her favorite treat -- attention.

That is all that B*+@h wants, can't they see it? Attention. Negative. Positive. Makes no difference, just a big ole bowl of attention every morning noon and night.

These fools would probably feed pizza to Grizzly bears because they are "misunderstood."

she has 1362 friends. I wonder if they are all like her? She is some piece of work i tell ya. I would not want her as a friend on my page, remember you can judge a person by the friends they keep.

:) :) :)

These lame "Facebook friends" are doing nothing but feeding a sociopath her favorite treat -- attention.

That is all that B*+@h wants, can't they see it? Attention. Negative. Positive. Makes no difference, just a big ole bowl of attention every morning noon and night.

These fools would probably feed pizza to Grizzly bears because they are "misunderstood."

I'm sure many of them are "fools", but probably a lot of looky-loos, and then some genuinely nice people who just can't understand her behavior (like most of us). IMHO, KC has used up all the "real" friends b/c of stealing from them & her pattern of lying. Online friends are all that she's got now, aren't they??

Somebody explain why the entity that decides how long she can remain outside her home while on house arrest, condones her going to the law office just to sit on the computer. What this amounts to is Casey fundraising for herself.

Do you think she spends 5 seconds on the sites that are looking for Caylee and asking for donations to help search, such as TES?

I'm sure many of them are "fools", but probably a lot of looky-loos, and then some genuinely nice people who just can't understand her behavior (like most of us). IMHO, KC has used up all the "real" friends b/c of stealing from them & her pattern of lying. Online friends are all that she's got now, aren't they??

Fresh pockets to pick?

How long until she's doing online pole dances for Paypal tips?

Just a thought here....if she doesn't get prosecuted (not saying that i think she won't) don't you think doing her every day things will be a little too difficult to bare? i mean imo her life is kinda over she has haters everywhere....imagine trying to go to the store. I mean ppl know who she is...and for the most part hate her....just a thought.....

At the very least, she'll be prosecuted for the charges in connection with the stolen checks and money. It was reported that she could spend as much as 50 yrs in the pokey for these charges alone. Still, that doesn't give justice to Caylee.

Somebody explain why the entity that decides how long she can remain outside her home while on house arrest, condones her going to the law office just to sit on the computer. What this amounts to is Casey fundraising for herself.

Do you think she spends 5 seconds on the sites that are looking for Caylee and asking for donations to help search, such as TES?

No, she probably has a Tim Miller voodoo doll.

I'm not surprised that Amy and the other IRL friends/ex-friends are still listed as her Facebook friends - it honestly rarely occurs to me to delete people from my Facebook list. I'm sure I still have people on there who I don't care to speak to at all, it's just not worth the bother to go through and delete them.

Even if I wanted the inside scoop on Casey, I wouldn't add her, especially since Facebook puts a little notification thing on your page whenever you add someone new. I'd hate to think of what my real friends would think to see Casey Anthony listed as my "friend."

One of the bloggers said if you said anything bad, she deleted you immediately.
Isn't this how she has handled real life? She invents a world that she wants and if anyone makes it difficult for her she just deletes them...one way or the other.

The devout supporters make me just as ill as the vigilantes that gather outside her house, frothing at the mouth while disturbing the neighbors and making a right spectacle of themselves.

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Surely this doesn't surprise anyone. We all know there are oodles of really kooky people out there. Look at Scott Peterson with all the women that write him, want to marry him, etc. Lots of freaks out there!

So can prisoners have active Facebook or MySpace accounts?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back