Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fluids in the truck of the vehicle are believed to be body fluids from one of the following. A decomposing body or urine or both.

When someone dies it is common to find urine or defecation.

This is truly one of the saddest posts I have read on the Caylee Anthony threads. I know it's true but to think of the stress and trauma on Caylee's little dying body is very heart wrenching. She was just a little baby. Look what her mother did to her.

Again, Dr. G's statement makes me wonder what else she was going to say that was "clear" to her but stopped herself. . . . . IIRC most of the bones were pretty close together. Perhaps KC started to dismember her but didn't fully? Who knows. Not saying this happened. Just a really odd statement by him and the Dr. G statement has been driving me crazy wanting to know what else she was going to say.

I remember that. While listening to it, I was sure she was going to say that the bones showed signs of animals feeding on little Caylee's remains. I thought she stopped because the audience would have recoiled in horror most likely.

Oh and by the way, Dr G had stated no trauma to the bones, I think knife marks would be included in that

She actually stated no trauma pre death... you gotta listen close
as I missed the statement of hers microchondrial DNA and caylees Nuclear DNA was tested. It is a big difference that I read.

On JVM tonight Mark said 2 times about kc SLICING CAYLEE, anyone have a link or anything? before or after death?

Dr. G statements? links?

IIRC, CA cleaned a butter knife that she found when cleaning the evidence car..............but was it more like a butcher knife?

Was any blood ever found anywhere, if so link? house, car, dump site, in bag?

Just looking for links and interested in others opinions.

Mods please move if not allowed......TIA

Here's the mention I found, much ado about nothing imo:

EIGLARSH: That`s one thing. Because later in the tape, she references that, you know, I discussed this very carefully with my attorney, Jose Baez. And he ultimately deferred to me as to whether I wanted to do it, knowing that the media would have a field day with it. And she`s absolutely right.

At that point of the investigation, every single morsel that flowed from her lips was being analyzed. I cannot believe that anyone with a law degree would put her in a position where we would now be able to watch 20 minutes of video and audio items flow from her lips to analyze.

Now, granted, I don`t necessarily agree with this being a bombshell. Bombshell is a busload of nuns watching her slice up her daughter and throw her remains in a wooded area.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/16/ijvm.01.html

Here's the press conference of Dr. G.
Listen when she's taking questions and is saying the body was completely skeletonized, disarticulated and dispursed over and area, there was clear. . . . . something like that.

I always thought that perhaps it was due to the animals ---- she wanted to be sensitive to the a's at the presser that day....jmo

Here's the mention I found, much ado about nothing imo:

EIGLARSH: That`s one thing. Because later in the tape, she references that, you know, I discussed this very carefully with my attorney, Jose Baez. And he ultimately deferred to me as to whether I wanted to do it, knowing that the media would have a field day with it. And she`s absolutely right.

At that point of the investigation, every single morsel that flowed from her lips was being analyzed. I cannot believe that anyone with a law degree would put her in a position where we would now be able to watch 20 minutes of video and audio items flow from her lips to analyze.

Now, granted, I don`t necessarily agree with this being a bombshell. Bombshell is a busload of nuns watching her slice up her daughter and throw her remains in a wooded area.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/16/ijvm.01.html

on jvm they were also in the dark about jb wanting the video--they kept implying that LE just released it because.....only until she doing NG did someone tell jb requested this....she was surprised....(guess that was a bombsell to her):waitasec:

The fluids in the truck of the vehicle are believed to be body fluids from one of the following. A decomposing body or urine or both.

When someone dies it is common to find urine or defecation.

true, but caylee was still in diapers or pullups. not to say there could not have been a leak but more likely decomp fluid IMO.

IMO, we are only seeing the tip of the iceburg..........one evil woman KC

and on scared monkeys look at the timetable fromMay 24-June?

Forget about the knife and pants--they were washed and with them any evidence was destroyed. what I want to know is what about Caylee's car seat? That would have been reeking from the decomp smell. What did they do to it to get the smell off and did LE ever take it?

If this doll was Caylee’s favorite, why was it not dropped off with her when she was left with the nanny? A child’s favorite toy usually stays with the child. Right?

That is sooooooooo true! This is a point that should be brought up when this goes to trial

Maybe the bones that were knicked/cut were the ones LE did not recover. They did not find all the bones.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dr. G said they believe they have all the bones. (Hence the extensive crime scene processing - looking for bones "as tiny as pebbles").

Anyone recall for sure on this?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dr. G said they believe they have all the bones. (Hence the extensive crime scene processing - looking for bones "as tiny as pebbles").

Anyone recall for sure on this?

ALL of the bones were not recovered, but they did recover a majority of that poor sweet little souls bones.

true, but caylee was still in diapers or pullups. not to say there could not have been a leak but more likely decomp fluid IMO.

Caylee was still in diapers, but this final release of the bowels and of the bladder in not like what happens when we go to the bathroom. This is a voiding of EVERYTHING in the bowel and in the bladder, and it comes gushing out and is not a slow trickle like urine easily caught by a diaper. If she did have a diaper on and she voided, then I have no doubt it would have overflowed the boundaries of the diaper easily, and let's not forget, she likely lay there in the trunk for almost 3 days from when she died, so over time the soaking of the diaper would have released the fluid into the surface it was in contact with.

There is also that pesky little question of whether the scratches on the trunk were on the inside or on the outside-a most horrifying possibility is that they MAY have been on the inside and that would mean only one thing. She tried to get out.

As for the "slicing" comment, either this guy has an inside source that has told him something we are not priviledged to know, OR he is blowing hot air. If the former, then it would almost have to be evidenced by slices in the fabric of Caylee's clothing and THAT is almost more horrifying than I can even stand to think on. I HOPE the guy was blowing hot air...I really do.

LE never said if they found a diaper or pull ups in the bag, IMO, I thought they said she was nude??? There was a swimsuit?

On JVM tonight Mark said 2 times about kc SLICING CAYLEE, anyone have a link or anything? before or after death?

IIRC, CA cleaned a butter knife that she found when cleaning the evidence car..............but was it more like a butcher knife?

Meagain said:
As far as the knife, it's my understanding it was a butter type knife? Not a steak knife, etc.

StillLurkin said:
I have Reed and Barton butter knives and they are very sharp, you can cut a steak with them.

Hot Dogs said:
I'm nearly certain it was referred to as a "kitchen knife", or "dinner knife". Not a butter knife.

ETA: Wait, maybe it was "table knife". Shows you how certain I am. But I recall it being something not typical for stabbing or carving a person.

cajun said:
Any reference I've seen on the net says kitchen knife. I don't consider butter knifes to be "kitchen" knifes. My kitchen knifes either have saw type blades or sharp blades and have many sizes of them.

passionflower said:
IMO, CA lied so many times, we may never know anything about the knife.

The official documents refer to this knife as a "Dinnerware Knife". Our memories play tricks on us.

PDF file.

Attachments

• knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 175
I thought it was interested how she referred to one of the dolls as mama or whatever. Does that mean she wasn't really taken care of correctly? Why else would she refer to a stuffed animal as her mom? She was probably alone with the stuffed animal more than she was with her parent

the doll was KC's from her childhood - I think Caylee turned its mamas
into her name .

Dr. G statements? links?

Was any blood ever found anywhere, if so link? house, car, dump site, in bag?

Just looking for links and interested in others opinions.

Mods please move if not allowed......TIA

As for the "slicing" comment, either this guy has an inside source that has told him something we are not priviledged to know, OR he is blowing hot air. If the former, then it would almost have to be evidenced by slices in the fabric of Caylee's clothing and THAT is almost more horrifying than I can even stand to think on. I HOPE the guy was blowing hot air...I really do.

A few months ago, I read on a thread that is no longer available, some speculation about what the knife was used for. It was speculated that the knife was used to relieve decomp.

There is also that pesky little question of whether the scratches on the trunk were on the inside or on the outside-a most horrifying possibility is that they MAY have been on the inside and that would mean only one thing. She tried to get out.

I don't think Caylee's nails would be strong enough yet to show obvious scratch marks, imo.

I don't think Caylee's nails would be strong enough yet to show obvious scratch marks, imo.

Snipped.

I don't know. I have a three year old and his nails are plenty strong AND sharp if they are allowed to grow the least little bit. And think of a child, alone, inside of a trunk and scared out of their mind, they might try to claw at the spot where they know the trunk latches, although they would not be able to release the latch, they might would feel it. It is my fond hope that they were on the outside, although now that I think on it, I don't ever recall them having SAID they were inside OR outside...so it is 50/50 which it really was. But after watching the most recently released jail visit video, and seeing how shallow and empty that Casey truly is, I just don't know.

Not only is she a "spiteful " to quote Lee (quoting HER), she is also a cold-hearted and cruel one...she just spreads so much sunshine doesn't she? NOT! And, a bit off topic, but I also realized from watching that video why Jose does NOT want her visiting with anyone but her attorneys. I mean, what WAS that? She could care less about Caylee. The ENTIRE effort on her part was a guilt trip so her parents would get her FREE...finding Caylee or helping find Caylee was not even ON the list, and I can understand why JB would not want people SEEING this first-hand. It ruins the image that HE wants to make for her-the one he claims IS Casey, which in fact is one HUGE lie. She IS what we see there in that video-a conniving, spoiled, selfish BRAT! who could care less what is happening to anyone but her own self.:furious:

Ok, sorry for the rant...that video DISTURBED me...:eek:

Ah the knife...Not being discussed at all by the media...I wonder about the knife all the time...

A 'dinnerware knife' aka 'table knife' in these parts is good for prying open door locks....At 9 y/o my son showed me how he could get into our house - including prying the deadbolt lock open. :eek: (I immediately had someone come reinforce the lock & door frame.)

Maybe KC had some not-so-secure places to get into when no one was looking?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back