Casey's PC and Related Searches #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote: I have to differ, even though I wish I could more often agree with people. I don't believe Casey was spoiled rotten. I believe she had to fight her mother ever step of the way, for every breathe she took. I think Caylee was an act of defiance, the final act to get ever, get away from a controlling mother, one who wanted to suck the life blood out of everyone around her. Don't get me wrong, Casey was no angel, but I believe she was acting out, trying to break free of the silken, smothering net her mother had spun around her, the toooo perfect child's room, the illusion of a perfect life. I don't think Casey knew any better; I don't think she had any other way to fight. Yes, Casey may have been the one to physically kill her daughter, but I believe the seeds were sown long before the act and not necessarily by Casey.

Parent-centered parenting has nothing to do with the needs of the child but is all about neediness of the parent--and therefore BOTH coddling (ie over-indulgent (enabling, excusing etc) AND controlling (overbearing, perfectionistic etc). CA ran her daughter's brain--but also failed to discipline and hold her accountable. Narcissistic parents sadly produce narcissistic children.

I don't think the promiscuity is a non-issue. My hunch is that these behaviors--which she'd exhibited beforehand in efforts to satiate her incessant, excessive, unhealthy need for attention, and admiration--only escalated following the death of her daughter. JMHO

Quote: I have to differ, even though I wish I could more often agree with people. I don't believe Casey was spoiled rotten. I believe she had to fight her mother ever step of the way, for every breathe she took. I think Caylee was an act of defiance, the final act to get ever, get away from a controlling mother, one who wanted to suck the life blood out of everyone around her. Don't get me wrong, Casey was no angel, but I believe she was acting out, trying to break free of the silken, smothering net her mother had spun around her, the toooo perfect child's room, the illusion of a perfect life. I don't think Casey knew any better; I don't think she had any other way to fight. Yes, Casey may have been the one to physically kill her daughter, but I believe the seeds were sown long before the act and not necessarily by Casey.

Parent-centered parenting has nothing to do with the needs of the child but is all about neediness of the parent--and therefore BOTH coddling (ie over-indulgent (enabling, excusing etc) AND controlling (overbearing, perfectionistic etc). CA ran her daughter's brain--but also failed to discipline and hold her accountable. Narcissistic parents sadly produce narcissistic children.

I don't think the promiscuity is a non-issue. My hunch is that these behaviors--which she'd exhibited beforehand in efforts to satiate her incessant, excessive, unhealthy need for attention, and admiration--only escalated following the death of her daughter. JMHO

wonderful post...I agree totally

Forgive me if this has been addressed earlier but how is it that KC was searching for zenaida all the way back in October 07?

zenaida
Name: history.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat

and she searched again on June 12th...

Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi
ty=jacksonville&searchFName=Zenaida&adID=303014F936&adsource=8&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people
·ð-·newsearch[2]

and.....

Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

from the doc dump....

Before Caylee was missing, KC was searching not only for a zenaida but included both last names????

This kind of ruins the "she stumbled upon her car or rent application theory" for me.

Confuzeddddd

Those are simply pathways created in the computer. The pathways were created further back (2007), but the actual searches for Zanaida weren't until July 16th, 2008. The searches were completed using old computer pathways. Therefore, they could reasonably be seen as C, G, or L looking for information on Caylee's mysterious nanny KC just told them about.

Those are simply pathways created in the computer. The pathways were created further back (2007), but the actual searches for Zanaida weren't until July 16th, 2008. The searches were completed using old computer pathways. Therefore, they could reasonably be seen as C, G, or L looking for information on Caylee's mysterious nanny KC just told them about.

Thank you! This certainly changes everything..... :clap:

it's so wierd though, what was she up to? it still doesn't make much sense. so she finds the application at sawgrass and googles the name looking to maybe score a little identity theft action?

The way she lies, I can't help but think she was going to go check Zenida's mailbox or something for credit card apps or something...I bet those cop buddies of her have taught her all the good scams.

I don't beleive that she was researching ZG as her alibi...

from cupid.com

About case035:
Location Orlando, FL
Build Athletic
Race Caucasian
Education Level Some college
Smoking Habits Doesn't smoke
Drinking Habits Occasionally/Socially
Have Children Yes, living at home
Number of Children 1
Relationship Sought Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants More Children Not now but someday
Annual Income $25,001 to $35,000
Height 5'2 tall
Eye Color Blue-Green
Hair Color Brunette / Brown
Hair Style Medium Length
Astrological Sign Pisces
About pets Has pet(s)
Pets owned A cat owner; A dog owner
Registered Political Party Democrat
Sense of Humor I love to laugh with friends
Best Physical Feature Eyes

My most prominent memory...

hands down, the moment i found out that i was going to be a mom. it was completely unexpected, and i'll have to admit, i was horrified. in that moment, i knew that my life was going to change, and that i was going to become the happiest i have ever been. not once have i ever questioned that, nor have i doubted the wonderful feeling it is to be a parent.
That whole entry is so incredible, given the current circumstances. It actually explains why Cindy feels as she does. What the hell could have happened to this girl between then and midJune?

That whole entry is so incredible, given the current circumstances. It actually explains why Cindy feels as she does. What the hell could have happened to this girl between then and midJune?

Not much really. Did you notice that she lists her annual income? :crazy:

I completely see what you are saying ... how could Casey have changed so incredibly much in such a short amount of time? I have questioned that as well, my conclusion is that Casey hasn't changed or didn't change ... she was always very aware of how she SHOULD feel and behave. The discrepancy lies not in 'how she was then' versus 'how she is now' ... but rather in 'how she has always been' versus 'how she pretended to be'!

What an interesting bunch of information.
I really wonder what it all means.
What a story KC could reveal if she sat down and told the entire truth about her life.:Banane57:

"...i'll have to admit, i was horrified. in that moment, i knew that my life was going to change, and that i was going to become the happiest i have ever been."

Uhhh, could this be the contradiction of the year or what?

I completely see what you are saying ... how could Casey have changed so incredibly much in such a short amount of time? I have questioned that as well, my conclusion is that Casey hasn't changed or didn't change ... she was always very aware of how she SHOULD feel and behave. The discrepancy lies not in 'how she was then' versus 'how she is now' ... but rather in 'how she has always been' versus 'how she pretended to be'!

I tend to agree with what you've said here. Piecing together the puzzle of KC it is obvious that she was a sociopathic chameleon. I really think she knew how to play the part of the "loving mother." I'm sure, deep down, she did love Caylee. But a lot of the stuff that she said and did was probably nothing more than acting.

Hindsight is 20-20 and I really think she was looking to blend in. Perhaps, at the time she wrote her online dating profile she was truly looking for someone to stabilize her life and be a father for Caylee, so she said all the right things to convey that mentality. Then when she met the Fusian gang, she changed colors once again.

I think she was always capable of being whoever she wanted to be. So, yes, I don't think anything changed internally, it was just her facade that changed.

If documents have revelaed the various searches on Casey's computer, this information was retrieved from her hard drive or internet service provider. Therefore, either of those sources would reveal which websites were pulled up based on these searches.

Perhaps that is part of the evidence not being released to the public. What are your thoughts?

Eh, I think this neck breaking thing is getting way too much hype. Yah, it's weird...and it's POSSIBLE it's connected to Caylee, but not that probable IMO.

I've Googled it myself, when my husband and I were having a disagreement about whether you could break someones neck like they do in the movies....twist it fast and hard and "snap".

I'm going to be the kill-joy on this:crazy:

This case gets worse everyday!!!! How horrible!!!! Casey is a monster, I thought it before but after hearing today's news on the neck breaking searches that just makes me sick!!!!! Wonder what Cindy will have to say about this???? These searches were done in March, Caylee didn't go missing until June if that isn't premeditaion then I don't know what is!!!!!
Now the state should without a doubt go for the death penalty!!!!! I pray the jury has no mercy on Casey!!!!

Eh, I think this neck breaking thing is getting way too much hype. Yah, it's weird...and it's POSSIBLE it's connected to Caylee, but not that probable IMO.

I've Googled it myself, when my husband and I were having a disagreement about whether you could break someones neck like they do in the movies....twist it fast and hard and "snap".

I'm going to be the kill-joy on this:crazy:

Did you also search missing kids websites and chloroform? j/k ;)

I agree that the neck-breaking thing isn't 'bad' all by itsself - but when combined with the other searches and circumstances, it is simply disgusting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back