Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Casey found ZG (Beba) on myspace ... and in reading her comments maybe discovered that she looked at Sawgrass apts ... I can see that might be something that she would have mentioned to someone "I looked at some apartments today ... " This case really makes you realize how casually "we" share SOOOO much/ too much information.

ZG was looking for an apartment and had looked other places. That's what interests me ... the other places. Could Casey have got her name from one of the other places?

ZG did not recognize Casey (testimony in first 400 pages) so she would not have seen her MySpace page (plenty of photos) or met her in person.

My motto... live for the future, forget the past.

The above is from her cupid profile. It' s interesting and very telling to me how Casey doesn't think of the past and always looking at the future. What about the present??? She seems like she's always one step ahead. Which would also explain why she constantly has to have boyfriends lined up.

The key to life is living in the present but in order to that she would need to hold herself accountable for her actions she chooses in that moment.

People refer to their children by all sorts of names: buzzard (my best friend's dad called her little sister that), ankle biter, rugrat ... I don't think too much can be put into Caylee being called "snot head" or "offspring" ... one person's term of endearment is another's insult.

I call my kids 'crumb snatchers' but in a loving way :)

People refer to their children by all sorts of names: buzzard (my best friend's dad called her little sister that), ankle biter, rugrat ... I don't think too much can be put into Caylee being called "snot head" or "offspring" ... one person's term of endearment is another's insult.

We do that a lot in the South. It's pretty common here. We called our kids rugrats, and now that mine are grown I call them knucleheads. As for offspring... technically that's what they are.

I thought the same thing ... but the more I read .. the more I realize that Casey knew how she should feel ... how she should behave ... but I think that there was a huge gap between that and the way she actually felt and actually behaved!

Agreed. Casey was laying it on mighty thick, I have to question who is she trying to convince prospective dates or herself? Ultimately I got no sense of who she really is as she leaves the impression that she loves everyone and everything :rolleyes:. I mean she won't even let a little allergy to shellfish get in the way of trying something new, because hey, the love of her life might be a fisherman by the name of Gorton. I think that impression that she is comsumately amiable is telling.

File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

from SM

* In a Facebook conversation, Anthony said that "spending the day with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12-hour event." It's unclear who received the message.

* Detectives interviewed Matthew Crisp, a friend of Anthony's said he spoke to her at a Subway on Goldenrod Road and University Boulevard on July 7. Crisp said he asked "How's the munchkin?" Anthony explained to Crisp that Caylee was good and on a playdate in Sanford. He also noted that he remembered her driving a dark-colored SUV.

Sanford? out of experience… not that I do drugs but that is not a good area very drug populated

Found nyitaliano
Mom, thats not him. In the transcript with Tony R. former cop. He states to the detectives that his Instant Messenger name is nyitaliano as they are going over IM's with him. The guys myspace you linked is named Adam. Not the same person.

dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

from SM

I hope this bolsters ZG legal case against Casey. As it is clear she was personally targeted.

I thought the same thing ... but the more I read .. the more I realize that Casey knew how she should feel ... how she should behave ... but I think that there was a huge gap between that and the way she actually felt and actually behaved!

I believe you have that spot on. I agree 100%

SnagIt1-22.png
It was also in the report above that that she first looked up the name in Oct. 07.

Man ... this is looking more and more premeditated all the time!!

could be one of two things IMO.

1 - she was trying to leave that info on the computer to prove she was looking for ZFG.

2 - She really was looking for a ZFG for some reason.

It does not make any sense at ALL to give the name of someone that actually exists in her area. AT ALL.

Agreed. Casey was laying it on mighty thick, I have to question who is she trying to convince prospective dates or herself? Ultimately I got no sense of who she really is as she leaves the impression that she loves everyone and everything :rolleyes:. I mean she won't even let a little allergy to shellfish get in the way of trying something new, because hey, the love of her life might be a fisherman by the name of Gorton. I think that impression that she is comsumately amiable is telling.

LMAO :clap:

My motto... live for the future, forget the past.

The above is from her cupid profile. It' s interesting and very telling to me how Casey doesn't think of the past and always looking at the future. What about the present??? She seems like she's always one step ahead. Which would also explain why she constantly has to have boyfriends lined up.

The key to life is living in the present but in order to that she would need to hold herself accountable for her actions she chooses in that moment.

That motto stuck out to me, too. Forget the past= Caylee, Live for the future= no ties to hold her back from her ever-important social life. That really is her motto, isn't it? At least she told the truth about that.

Have Children Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Number of Children Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants Children Yes; Not now but someday

Those were Casey's Answers on her cupid profile!!!!

She also searched for ZENAIDA on June 12. Casey killed Caylee with premeditation 100%. imho.

She searched that name three days BEFORE Caylee died. barf barf vomit.

After reading this cupid.com profile, I have to ask myself, WHAT HAPPENED?! She seems like a pretty down-to-earth person whose daughter was the center of her universe at one point or another. What happened?!

You forget that she was "inventing" herself as a person she thought others would be attracted to. Most people would have run the other direction had she truely told the truth about herself! Such as, single female. Hates my own daughter enough to kill her. Call me for a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus