DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what she means by this one?

"Guns don't kill people...

Dads with pretty daughters do".

coming from growing up with a tough dad and as an only child as well as his only daughter...I say this is quite humorous and don't see it as anything pertaining to "death" really.

june261.jpg

june262.jpg

Then on the morning of June 27, Casey abandons her car at the Amscot and texts Amy H. about how she had finally "gotten rid of" the bad smell in her car.

IMO Casey seems to have been ruminating on/reflecting on the wooded area of disposal during the days before she abandoned her car. I wonder if this was also the time period during which she disposed of the body.

This is the first jaw dropping moment I've had in a while...nothing shocks me anymore in this case, but this...totally...wow. Looks to be a montage of what she's done.

3dogmom, you are aware this isn't casey's PB right? This is someone else's who has saved things pertaining to the case.

whoa! Interesting Nancy

some of her pics that I found weird
ththpain.png
ththqu_tv_wildfire5.png
ththth2408665f.jpg
thththshesaliferunier.jpg
ththz38020802.jpg
th00219.jpg

th002653.jpg
th133.png
th246.jpg
thICONATOR_3bbb15e1123f24bc160349f4.jpg
thPicture1.jpg

And she added this at some point...
hi5.jpg

:eek:

Lots in there at her Mother IMO, references to lying AND About something going terribly wrong !!!

june261.jpg

june262.jpg

Then on the morning of June 27, Casey abandons her car at the Amscot and texts Amy H. about how she had finally "gotten rid of" the bad smell in her car.

IMO Casey seems to have been ruminating on/reflecting on the wooded area of disposal during the days before she abandoned her car. I wonder if this was also the time period during which she disposed of the body.

Oh I LOVE what you have done....with the time line and pics.....are you planing on doing it for more dates and pics? I would love to see those!:)

june261.jpg

june262.jpg

What is that "DBC entertainment" with the woman in it down on the bottom left?!

What is that "DBC entertainment" with the woman in it down on the bottom left?!

The flier for the infamous "All White Party" with the Hot Body Contest-- which will occur the day after she saves and resizes the image on the night of June 26:
allwhiteparty6-26-1030pm.jpg

This is the first jaw dropping moment I've had in a while...nothing shocks me anymore in this case, but this...totally...wow. Looks to be a montage of what she's done.
Yeah-- the access we've been given into her phone/online behavior has really ushered in some jaw dropping moments!! She's so CREEPY IMO--and yeah, I always found the LOVE image interesting bc I thought it seemed to look like the centerpiece of the disturbed thinking during that timeframe. I wondered if the body might be found in a wooded area at the time---- and when it was, I remembered these photos!

Oh I LOVE what you have done....with the time line and pics.....are you planing on doing it for more dates and pics? I would love to see those!:)

Thank you! haha but don't encourage me!! :) I get super compulsive about stuff like this-- I've made some other things like this-- I research homicide and psychology right now, so I get super carried away. I put them in a zipped file bc otherwise I'll spend like HOURS going over these things. I'll post some more when I find them-- there's a lot of interest IMO. Casey is a really fascinating study :furious:...
whoa! Interesting Nancy

some of her pics that I found weird
ththpain.png
ththqu_tv_wildfire5.png
ththth2408665f.jpg
thththshesaliferunier.jpg
ththz38020802.jpg
th00219.jpg

th002653.jpg
th133.png
th246.jpg
thICONATOR_3bbb15e1123f24bc160349f4.jpg
thPicture1.jpg

Yes!! Her slogan icons alone are so interesting. And there were SO many -- the photobucket file took up like at least 2 GB on my harddrive. I love looking at the slogan/motto icons.
And Casey REALLY loved slogan/motto icons.

Wait so the liar icons aren't Caseys?

I think the icon ones that have been posted by others are Casey's--- some people have just stumbled across albums that have uploaded Casey's actual pics along with other images related to the case.
The images I posted are all from the computer forensic disc released by OCSO-- WS'er Musikman went and picked it up and uploaded its contents for us a few months ago-- however, the link is now broken and the file was HUGE.

That is VERY interesting.........nice group.
Thank you :)

:eek: and skull photos, and a phone !

I was :eek: at the skull too.

Yeah she was REALLY into the apple skull. It's apparently called "The Apple of Death" by Rajala.
To give you an idea of what her activity looked like re: the apple skull--
I arranged her files according to time created.
This screenshot shows how many times the apple was saved and resaved/resized during a 15 minute span that night:
frequencyaod.jpg

The flier for the infamous "All White Party" with the Hot Body Contest-- which will occur the day after she saves and resizes the image on the night of June 26:

ahh, ok, thanks!

"Ladies free till 12" - I'm guessing the only way Casey could get into a club.

Nancy, FANTASTIC job, one of the most interesting
threads yet.
The apple skull pic horrified me from the moment it first came out months ago. Now that I have seen what I believe to be Cayless skull in the same setting as the Love pic, its even more horrifying.

I actually thought the "Love" thing said "Cove" (as in dumped in a ...) I was suprised that when I saw that it was " love" - but that makes more sense.

Nancy, FANTASTIC job, one of the most interesting
threads yet.
The apple skull pic horrified me from the moment it first came out months ago. Now that I have seen what I believe to be Cayless skull in the same setting as the Love pic, its even more horrifying.

I actually thought the "Love" thing said "Cove" (as in dumped in a ...) I was suprised that when I saw that it was " love" - but that makes more sense.

Thank you! Oh-- I think it says love?? Maybe I'm reading it wrong-- I can't remember if I found the original when these came out--hmm.
But yes-- I agree that the apple skull is so much more alarming now that Caylee's skull has been found in a similar area. :furious:

This is Rajala: http://rajala.deviantart.com/ / http://th01.deviantart.com/fs37/300W/f/2008/244/7/9/Apple_of_Autumn_Death_by_Rajala.jpg < --- at least she didn't go for this one!

I wonder if she had a deviant art account? Or just saved it off of there.

oh no!!! :eek: that second apple picture is so terrifying!! :eek:
I couldn't find a deviantart account that would link up to her. I think, maybe, because you're supposed to have original artwork/photography to put on those sites. I did find a lot of originals for the stuff she put in her photobucket and many came from deviantart sites or online photographers/graph artists etc.
I wondered at the time if she pretended she had taken the pictures or done the design work on some of these photos. http://tineye.com is a cool free site that can be used to see where many images originate.
Casey had 1000's and 1000's of pictures in that account though, so I only tried to trace a small fraction. I bet she really misses the internet now-- :boohoo::behindbar

Oh, I'm positve your right, it says Love for sure. I just read it wrong.

I bet she did try to pass some of that art off as her own. That b*ch didnt have an original thought in her head.

Oh, I'm positve your right, it says Love for sure. I just read it wrong.

I bet she did try to pass some of that art off as her own. That b*ch didnt have an original thought in her head.

I think most teens do this, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member