Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks. I sure hadn't seen the one of Casey and Cindy at Cindy's brother's wedding before... I had seen the one where they were sitting down at the wedding, with Casey hiding her pg belly behind Cindy, but this photo where they are both standing up... sheesh... Casey did a good job disguising it, but there is no mistaking her for a non-pregnant girl.

Where did you see this picture? I'm not seeing it in the link.

not sure if this is the pic you're looking for but it's casey pregnant at the wedding.

pregnantcasey.jpg

Ooooh, wow! Yep, I can see it now.

She looks TOTALLY and COMPLETELY 7mos pregnant there. Why in the world would she tie a sweater at her waist if she was trying to hide it? Hello, draw attention much?

The fact that Cyndi took KC to a wedding looking THAT pregnant and then telling everyone straight faced that she was a virgin just goes to show you how much LYING runs in the family.

They live in La La land.

I think I need to find Rick's emails to Cyndi again for a good chuckle. He seemed to have his head on straight.

Thanks, eddeva!

OMG...that is so obviously pregnant. Nothing could hide that bump, except maybe a muumuu.

OMG...that is so obviously pregnant. Nothing could hide that bump, except maybe a muumuu.

exactly! so why did she even attend? i think it was mentioned she was not supposed to go? this was either cindy trying to get her to admit it, by dragging her to this wedding and having other people make comments kc could hear? or...kc wanted to really have a laugh at her mom's expense by deciding to go herself and not even hiding things that well and watching her mom floundering. she could have worn some kind of blazer or something better than that - it was practically form fitting, can you imagine what she looked like from the side?

but if cindy truly believed kc was still a virgin it does show how much in denial the woman is capable of being.

exactly! so why did she even attend? i think it was mentioned she was not supposed to go? this was either cindy trying to get her to admit it, by dragging her to this wedding and having other people make comments kc could hear? or...kc wanted to really have a laugh at her mom's expense by deciding to go herself and not even hiding things that well and watching her mom floundering. she could have worn some kind of blazer or something better than that - it was practically form fitting, can you imagine what she looked like from the side?

but if cindy truly believed kc was still a virgin it does show how much in denial the woman is capable of being.

My vote would be that Cyndi was playing mind games with KC and forced her to go ....which might force KC to admit she was pregnant finally.

They are one sick and twisted family.

That picture blows me away. I mean, I thought she would look like one of those people that hid it well and looked like they had gained 7 lbs.

Then again, KC has a very tiny frame so how in the world would she ever hide it?

The wedding scene doesn't make sense. Major foreshadowing for what was yet to come for that family!

My vote would be that Cyndi was playing mind games with KC and forced her to go ....which might force KC to admit she was pregnant finally.

That picture blows me away. I mean, I thought she would look like one of those people that hid it well and looked like they had gained 7 lbs.

Then again, KC has a very tiny frame so how in the world would she ever hide it?

The wedding scene doesn't make sense. Major foreshadowing for what was yet to come for that family!

If CA couldn't look at KC at that point and tell that she was pregnant, then I wouldn't want her to be my nurse.

I have a friend (of 31 years - she's 36) who is a bikini model and has had 2 daughters (16 and 5). She's about KC's size but in better shape, IMO. No stretchmarks and had both natural...not sure where she carried them. :waitasec:

Thanks so much for uploading this again Musikman! Much appreciated!

I think it was a mind game as well. It's hard for me to believe that Cindy, as a nurse, couldn't tell that KC was pregnant. I am guessing she was forcing her hand to admit it finally ala passive aggressively.

I was more thinking that she was looking up ideas for tattoos. I saw one icon of "la bella vita" in a grouping of the icons. And that was her new tattoo.

Lindsey Lohan Wanna be much?

She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

286ztvs.jpg
I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.

I wonder if someone who has all the pics could post the ones with anything to do with hearts....and have the upload date to it also...now that we know about the heart/duct tape stuff.....:camera:

I posted the following images in the heart sticker thread but they are quite appropriate here. These were deleted from KC's Photobucket. This is a very small sampling of images she uploaded before and after June 16. I will tell you that hearts and skulls are a very, very common theme in KC's 10,000+ Photobucket images.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

P.S. to JBean - no, still not my sig!!!

Originally posted by Musikman 7-10-08:

"Seemed to have a thing for . . .hearts..."

I'm impressed, Muzikman! Given confirmation of recent documents,
you appear to have excellent observational/integrative skills!

In future, I'll follow your postings carefully!

First.... Thank you ALL for posting links and saving the pics!

I have only gone thru 4 pages... but this icon stuck out.... this is SO true....

th2211.jpg

she knows she has a heart of coal!

so sad for Sweet Little Caylee!

oh my red hearts every where........was the sticker red on the duct tape or another color? Just wondering? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16