Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I don't think Casey is creepy, girly skulls like that are actually pretty popular right now. They are all over clothing and accessories. That picture doesn't seem strange to me. There are many others that scare me.

I'm aware of the current trend of skull icons in fashion culture. But anything saved after Caylee died (IMO) would definitely take on a different meaning. At this point you would think that death symbols would stop looking like cute little accessories and start smelling a little more like reality to her. This is JMO, of course.

I saw somewhere in this thread a post that has the pic of KC and LA highfiving. did KC upload this pic to her photobucket when she was out on bail? this question has haunted me all night. TIA.

I'm aware of the current trend of skull icons in fashion culture. But anything saved after Caylee died (IMO) would definitely take on a different meaning. At this point you would think that death symbols would stop looking like cute little accessories and start smelling a little more like reality to her. This is JMO, of course.

I totally understand what you are saying. :)

Well, I am very aware of it. I have several different fabrics with the girly skulls on it, but I totally understand what you are saying. :)

Lots of people I love wear them, too..I'm sorry if I gave you the impression I thought it was all evil. Only Casey...only because of the surrounding circumstances.

:blowkiss:

I'm reminded of someone saying the "Love" picture looked like the crime scene. I started digging around that and now it's my opinion that the pic not only looks like a pre-relandscaped Anthony yard, but the person standing there has the same stance as Casey in a couple of pics I've seen. I could only find one of those pics to compare to, luckily it happened to be in he backyard. I don't know how people do it in florida, but here it's rather odd to mix pots up in your flower beds and decorative grasses and such. The theme is present in both pics, weird coincidence? (I lightened the "Love" photo, for a clearer view.)

hmmsi4.jpg

I'm reminded of someone saying the "Love" picture looked like the crime scene. I started digging around that and now it's my opinion that the pic not only looks like a pre-relandscaped Anthony yard, but the person standing there has the same stance as Casey in a couple of pics I've seen. I could only find one of those pics to compare to, luckily it happened to be in he backyard. I don't know how people do it in florida, but here it's rather odd to mix pots up in your flower beds and decorative grasses and such. The theme is present in both pics, weird coincidence? (I lightened the "Love" photo, for a clearer view.)

hmmsi4.jpg
I'm so happy that you posted this comparison! I've often thought that the person in the backround had the same (pidgeon-toed) "stance" as KC! I think you're onto something with these!

I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.

When was this photo taken, does anyone know?

hmmsi4.jpg

If I recall correctly, somewhere in this thread (or maybe another one?) somebody thought the "Love" pic was from a movie, I cannot remember if the movie was figured out or not. I don't have time to look right now, but if anybody is really interested in pursuing this thought, it may be worth the time to see if it's already been sleuthed.

That video is very, very well done. Scary. Prophetic. I hope the prosectution is able to somehow get in at least some of that imagery at trial. The repeat of heart symbols is particularly telling.

What a great editing job, to my fav Pixies song of all time!

"Where Is My Mind", indeed.

OMG, she's got an icon thingy in her photobucket that says "I just want my life back".

Haha! And she's got one that says "Conceited *advertiser censored*" on it.

OMG, she has one with a bone on it and it says "I find this humerus".'

There are some doozies here.

Now we know why she had a thing for hearts and also the one pic that resembles the crime scene is creepy with the word love on it.

Thanks for the post. It really slaps you in the face just how dangerous KC appears to be. I'm sure the forensic psychologist is all over this! The one pic. relating to internet *advertiser censored* showing children sitting behind the computer is alarming! My feeling is KC has left a trail of hints to everyone without having to come out and say it now. It appears her attitude is, I' given so much to everyone, I don't know why they can't figure it out." Like everyone is stupid but me. Those wacky sociopaths!

One of the icons she posted and she was right. She makes me puke!

thththshesaliferunier.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members