Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I completely agree...CA enabled, GA tried. A normal parent would have responded with limits and consequences. My DD has fought me on both..she displaces her anger toward her father onto me. But then she crawls into bed with me when she's feeling bad. She knows it's her father she's angry with but she's afraid of him...but I keep perservering. She is a sweet loving kid who is emotionally wrecked by her dad and sm. As easy as it is to just excuse her lashing out I let her know it's not OK. And it gets exhausting but by God I think of OCA and CA's enabling and that keeps me towing the line.

You sound like a wonderful mother. I am sure that your daughter is very assured that you love her and wants the very best for her.

I am sorry to hear what she has gone through but I am glad she has you right by her side all the way.

God bless you both.

You sound like a wonderful mother. I am sure that your daughter is very assured that you love her and wants the very best for her.

I am sorry to hear what she has gone through but I am glad she has you right by her side all the way.

God bless you both.

Thank you! :)

Reading all about OCA's school records...A/B student, track athlete, popular, helpful, I think how devastating it would be to a parent for that child to start stealing..and then not graduate. Can you imagine being a parent of such a good student athlete and then she just doesn't graduate? I mean my DD was honor roll until 7th grade and then drama with her father caused her grades to slip..not much..but some Cs creeped in. And THAT was alarming. I can't imagine your "good kid" suddenly stealing and not graduating. I would have her in therapy so fast her head would spin. Actually mine is in therapy to deal with her jerk of her dad. I don't get it.

I agree with you. I wonder If something really tragic happened or surfaced at this point.. Same thing happened to my sis she went from straight A's to shutting down due to her remembering about a tragic incident from her young life ....

Or could it be that OCA's psych issues just exacerbated ..

Whatever the reason .. Obviously it wasn't dealt with as you are doing with ur daughter and my sis .. I could see how this fam would just lie and smile to one another and act as if
All was "normal"

Either way she's a monster .. Just wanna know how or why .. Maybe she was born that way... Poor Caylee never ever stood a chance. Sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OCA insisted to Daniger that this could not be an accident. He was on the SA witness list...why didn't they call him as a rebuttal witness? Would it have been hearsay?

I fully understand, strawberry. The big difference though is I didnt have to raise a fledgling psychopath and you didnt either. Discipline and rules work for children who are receptive. Those that know they are held accountable for their actions.

Those like Casey cannot be disciplined. They never think they are wrong. The more one tries the worse it becomes for everyone in the home. If they are chastized by someone and made to look imperfect or wrong they will come after that person with a vengence like no other.

Casey didn't just become the way she was when she killed Caylee without one ounce of remorse. She had no feelings for anyone and I feel she had been that way for many years. The only hurt they feel is when they believe they have been wronged and a psychopath always sees themselves as the victim when they are in truth the brutal victimizer.

I am sure at times George at least tried to approach Casey about her bad behavior but Cindy was her enabler and all that happened is both Cindy and Casey ganged up on George and told him to butt out of it. So this is the monster that Cindy created and George went along with it most of the time just to have peace in the home so he was an enablier of sorts too.

Imo, that is one reason Casey hates George so much. To a psychopath everyone is to see them as perfect without question and she knew George didn't. He was the thorn in her side and she knew it. Cindy may b*tch every now and then but Casey knew how to manipulate her and use her to her advantage. Imo, I think Cindy sees a lot of herself in Casey so she protects Casey to protect her own image which mirrors Casey's.

When someone is in a psychopath's pod they are only allowed to remain on good terms only as long as they make the psychopath feel good about themselves at all times. Once they cross them they will do anything to get even. Anything. There are no boundaries. Once they have no use for them they will bannish them from their lives forever. Although I dont think Casey has to worry about George ever wanting to see her again. I think he is glad she is no where around him.

So to survive while Casey was growing up both Cindy and George walked softly trying to appease the beast. Cindy did it willingly because she thought Casey was entitled to be a spoiled rotten brat and George, imo did it for survival because he is too weak to leave Cindy.

One of the most heartbreaking reads is to read some of the stories out on the net about family having to live and deal with a psychopath who is a family member.

IMO

Very well said. I've been a victim of a sociopath .. He was born that way. What family doesn't have dysfunction .. His did too.. But nothing that would create a monster like that. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABC has written a story about what we don't know about CA. I don't know how they could write a story full of her lies and present it as the truth!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/things-cas...ch-evaluations/story?id=15347605#.TxOmBIEr560

The comments speak for themselves, but I clicked the part where it asks if you know more about this story and wrote the following:

"You need to rewrite or pull the story about the things that I supposedly don't know about Casey Anthony. Read the comments. You are stating proven LIES as facts. Is that how you report the news? Maybe you should give her some more blood money, you've already made this horrendous family rich from murder. If you don't know the facts, don't write a story. I won't go into details, just read the comments. Obscene for an organization like ABC news to deceive the public this way."

The comments speak for themselves, but I clicked the part where it asks if you know more about this story and wrote the following:

"You need to rewrite or pull the story about the things that I supposedly don't know about Casey Anthony. Read the comments. You are stating proven LIES as facts. Is that how you report the news? Maybe you should give her some more blood money, you've already made this horrendous family rich from murder. If you don't know the facts, don't write a story. I won't go into details, just read the comments. Obscene for an organization like ABC news to deceive the public this way."

Good on you! Omg, what a two bit article. Reading where they say Friends called her Mom, Anthonys maternal instincts extended to her friends. How many of her friends are missing and dead?

Good on you! Omg, what a two bit article. Reading where they say Friends called her Mom, Anthonys maternal instincts extended to her friends. How many of her friends are missing and dead?

The craziest thing is those are points that CINDY made in court (with Casey present, furiously taking notes)!! The key thing, the "Mom" thing. You expect something like this from the Enquirer, not from ABC News!! Have to wonder if they have ulterior motives.

I fully understand, strawberry. The big difference though is I didnt have to raise a fledgling psychopath and you didnt either. Discipline and rules work for children who are receptive. Those that know they are held accountable for their actions.

Those like Casey cannot be disciplined. They never think they are wrong. The more one tries the worse it becomes for everyone in the home. If they are chastized by someone and made to look imperfect or wrong they will come after that person with a vengence like no other.

Casey didn't just become the way she was when she killed Caylee without one ounce of remorse. She had no feelings for anyone and I feel she had been that way for many years. The only hurt they feel is when they believe they have been wronged and a psychopath always sees themselves as the victim when they are in truth the brutal victimizer.

I am sure at times George at least tried to approach Casey about her bad behavior but Cindy was her enabler and all that happened is both Cindy and Casey ganged up on George and told him to butt out of it. So this is the monster that Cindy created and George went along with it most of the time just to have peace in the home so he was an enablier of sorts too.

Imo, that is one reason Casey hates George so much. To a psychopath everyone is to see them as perfect without question and she knew George didn't. He was the thorn in her side and she knew it. Cindy may b*tch every now and then but Casey knew how to manipulate her and use her to her advantage. Imo, I think Cindy sees a lot of herself in Casey so she protects Casey to protect her own image which mirrors Casey's.

When someone is in a psychopath's pod they are only allowed to remain on good terms only as long as they make the psychopath feel good about themselves at all times. Once they cross them they will do anything to get even. Anything. There are no boundaries. Once they have no use for them they will bannish them from their lives forever. Although I dont think Casey has to worry about George ever wanting to see her again. I think he is glad she is no where around him.

So to survive while Casey was growing up both Cindy and George walked softly trying to appease the beast. Cindy did it willingly because she thought Casey was entitled to be a spoiled rotten brat and George, imo did it for survival because he is too weak to leave Cindy.

One of the most heartbreaking reads is to read some of the stories out on the net about family having to live and deal with a psychopath who is a family member.

IMO

My thoughts EXACTLY about the psyhopath, enabler, spineless dad. You absolutely nailed it!

I haven't read this entire thread, so excuse me if this has been mentioned before. Regarding the depositions:

KC tells shrinks that daddy took the baby away after the drowning to "take care of it"......thus, KC knows nothing about where daddy put her.

KC is only one driving the Pontiac after that day, 6/16, proven by the fact that she leaves the home in that car and is gone for 31 days. She gets in and out of trunk regularly, gas problems, etc. And that's where daddy had put the body??

Very funny KC. I only wish the shrinks had played detective a little bit more in their questioning!!!!

ABC has written a story about what we don't know about CA. I don't know how they could write a story full of her lies and present it as the truth!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/things-cas...ch-evaluations/story?id=15347605#.TxOmBIEr560

17 Things we DO know about Casey Anthony​

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes

Bold emphasis mine.
From Hare's Checklist - Symptoms of a Psychopath aka the the PCL-R test. http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#b

Good for you - I was pretty disgusted at ChristinaNg27 and I hope anyone who tweets will start bombarding her with boos and do some research and why are you believing an admitted liar and yes, Christina - I already knew those nine lies OCA told her shrink - among others you seem to have missed.

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes

Bold emphasis mine.
From Hare's Checklist - Symptoms of a Psychopath aka the the PCL-R test. http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#b

Reading that just re-inforces how stunned I still am that the Drs didn't diagnose her as such. How could that possibly be correct? She is literally TEXTBOOK!

Reading that just re-inforces how stunned I still am that the Drs didn't diagnose her as such. How could that possibly be correct? She is literally TEXTBOOK!
This test has been around since the 90's - why wouldn't they use this test? Hell, why didn't they just google?

Good for you - I was pretty disgusted at ChristinaNg27 and I hope anyone who tweets will start bombarding her with boos and do some research and why are you believing an admitted liar and yes, Christina - I already knew those nine lies OCA told her shrink - among others you seem to have missed.
Should be titled '10 things Christina Ng didn't know about Casey Anthony'.
#10 ... Casey Anthony lies.

Seems Christina is a little late to board the train (but good try).

The craziest thing is those are points that CINDY made in court (with Casey present, furiously taking notes)!! The key thing, the "Mom" thing. You expect something like this from the Enquirer, not from ABC News!! Have to wonder if they have ulterior motives.

BBM

The article has the stench of a campaign fluff piece. :furious:

BBM

The article has the stench of a campaign fluff piece. :furious:

Like I said when it was rumor NBC wanted to approach her for a reality show, it is not in their best interest to do that. If any station did that, they better be prepared from backlash from the public. JMO

Bold emphasis mine.

My God.

My ex-husband hits every single item on that list. :eek:

#1 and #4 hide or obscure most if not all of the other items.

<Quoting original post for context>

BBM This classic Freudian slip also jumped out at me while reading Dr D's depo.

My take is it (the slip of tongue) originated with Casey. Reason I think this is Dr D was reading from his notes, deciphering his shorthand for JA while reading it aloud himself, and jogging his memory of the interview at the same time.

Could be he made the slip himself, but my initial reaction upon reading the depo was it was Casey's words the dr was quoting rather than his own slip.

To me, it appeared quite clear that it was a Freudian slip by Casey.

The other aspect of that statement, is that she said "I'll be damned if I am going to do that" (meaning take blame for something GEORGE did). If she didn't mean to "take the blame" WHY SIT IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS? It is obvious to me. If she didn't intend to take the blame, why not tell at the onset that George drowned Caylee? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? That whole paragraph in her interview tells it all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back