Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a person were going to use that vehicle to move a dead body (not Caylee)...they would be wearing gloves, imo. (Gosh...I am beginning to scare myself! I sound like a defense attorney all of the sudden! Ack!)

This scenario seems unlikely, but if someone was driving the car wearing gloves, most of the steering wheel would be wiped clean of prints, indicating that someone else was driving the car. Again, the police could draw conclusions from that.

This is a Zanny Gonzalez in Orlando.
www.myspace.com/sexy_69_goldy
She has two emails listed near her picture. One is connected to this account(ze_28gonzalez@yahoo.com). The other (sexygoldy777@hotmail.com) is connected to an account with a different name and age. But I can't read spanish, so I dont know what the profile says.
www.myspace.com/204957821
I found it interesting one seems to be a fake profile.
One's URL is sexygoldy, the others email is sexygoldy.
I think we can rule this out. The Orlando PD checked this out right off the bat. They would have been able to pull up that name on a database. They brought her pictures of all of them (Possibly from the drivers license files) and she could not identify any of them.

Vital Records on Jesus Ortiz zip was 32822 Deceased May 8th, 2007
(Blink deleted link, see below)

Check- can I ask you to edit your post to just cut and paste vitals, there is a piece of info on there that should not be public info. As we have no proof he is connected to this case, imo, it is tmi. No issue, just looking out for you and WS.

I am at a point now that I can't wait until tomorrow. Something has to happen between Monday and the appeals hearing on Wednesday.

LE has the car since July 17th, long enough now to run the tests on the hair, dirt, and stain in the trunk. As well as running all the fingerprints, cell phone records of all phones associated with family and friends, and also view all the video at the airport, go to the nursing home to check the sign-in times there, as well as dirt comparison in backyard and trunk for a match and go through the computers, receipts of purchases and video of the parking lot and associated stores etc.

I hope the "poop" hits the fan tomorrow!

This is a Zanny Gonzalez in Orlando.
www.myspace.com/sexy_69_goldy
She has two emails listed near her picture. One is connected to this account(ze_28gonzalez@yahoo.com). The other (sexygoldy777@hotmail.com) is connected to an account with a different name and age. But I can't read spanish, so I dont know what the profile says.
www.myspace.com/204957821
I found it interesting one seems to be a fake profile.
One's URL is sexygoldy, the others email is sexygoldy.

I posted the Zanny Gonzalez myspace link last night. Only we don't know anything about this supposed nanny, so its hard to say if it could be the right one. It would be great if we at least had an age to go by.

I think we can rule this out. The Orlando PD checked this out right off the bat. They would have been able to pull up that name on a database. They brought her pictures of all of them (Possibly from the drivers license files) and she could not identify any of them.

Or chose not to.

Or chose not to.
It's always a possibility, but I think that if she was claiming that this woman took Caylee, and she actually knew the person she would have said something by now.
My "gut" says that Caylee is dead. Whether by accident or on purpose is the question I have.

I also would like to know if they have checked the land fills and swamps.

I absolutely agree SS..something happened in that timeframe..but exactly what? I also agree that they need witnesses to who had that car..they maybe framing this girl because she is a boozer and a druggie and they knew that LE wouldn't look any further. She was borrowing Amy's car..did she lend er car to someone else, due to a debt, or had she ditched the car by the time Amy went on vacation. I need the dates of Amy's vacation to see if they coincide.

I am reserving all opinions of mine as to what happened until I see the results of DNA tests from fluids in the trunk. Hair can be explained away..but body fluids will make the case.

Amy's vacation dates were from July 8th or 9th to July 15th.

Yeah, I am thinking though, if there was a way her story was right, the person she knows as zanny may be using a fake name.

One other possibility is to see if there was any other person(s) reported missing during that month. If someone borrowed the car that could also mean a drug deal gone bad, ect.
I think we need to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid..LOL) It's pretty obvious what happened. It's hard to accept it because we all want to think, hopefully, Caylee is alive.

This is what the link by Bludev has on it some of it anyway?
Talking about crime stopper

Pondering One wrote:
from www.worldvitalrecords.com
Name: Jesus E Ortiz Marque
Birth Date: 08 September 1986 (Historical Events)
Death Date: 08 May 2007 (Historical Events)
Residence at Death: Orlando,Orange,Florida 32822
SSN:***-**-**ss # is there)
http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/SingleIndexI... *,z*&qt=i&zassn=597 &zgssn=07&zsssn=8157 &highlight=jesus%2cortiz
Your research is great. Is their any record of Zenadia Ortiz or Zedadia Gonzalez living in the same zip code?

If Zenadia can be connected to Jesus (she is Grandmother or Great grandmother to Caylee), this case is a layup. It explains almost everything.
Interestingly enough, if you go to Facebook and put in the name of Zenaida...several pop up. Some Zanny's, too.

There is also a Zeniada Gonzales out of NY.

There is an older woman with a small child named Zenaida Hernandez with an Ortiz listed as one of her friends. I don't have facebook, but someone else probably does to check these out.

The majority I found list their country as PR. We already know of two PR connections to Casey's friends.

It's always a possibility, but I think that if she was claiming that this woman took Caylee, and she actually knew the person she would have said something by now.
My "gut" says that Caylee is dead. Whether by accident or on purpose is the question I have.

I am just saying if she knew the ZG by sight and name but was not involved so instead of cutting off the ZG story as soon as LE caught up with the real ZG she had named she knew and it not panning out, she just says none of them.

CC- I am a fan of your posts. big time, but now I know you never read mine :( waa
Kidding, my dear, but they have not checked any landfille yet. I have posted and I personally believe that is exactly where Caylee, sweet baby, is : Youngpine Rd, Orange County Landfill, via Belle Isle.
I am sorry if that is offensive to anyone, but I truly believe that and have posted it since 7-19. I hope like all of us, I am wrong.

I am at a point now that I can't wait until tomorrow. Something has to happen between Monday and the appeals hearing on Wednesday.

LE has the car since July 17th, long enough now to run the tests on the hair, dirt, and stain in the trunk. As well as running all the fingerprints, cell phone records of all phones associated with family and friends, and also view all the video at the airport, go to the nursing home to check the sign-in times there, as well as dirt comparison in backyard and trunk for a match and go through the computers, receipts of purchases and video of the parking lot and associated stores etc.

I hope the "poop" hits the fan tomorrow!
I'd be surprised if they HAVE found more than circumstantial evidence...which unfortunately won't get Casey talking.

Here is a link I found to a childrens book. The Starbuck twins in this book have a nanny named zanny. It could be a long shot, but it's worth considering. I don't believe there ever has been a nanny named "zanny" http://www.powells.com/biblio?show=TRADE%20PAPER:USED:9780152058753:3.50&page=excerpt

OMG................this one sentence jumped out at me!!!

"Zanny Duggan was their all-time favorite babysitter. And when the Starbuck twins went along on business trips with their father, Putnam, Zanny became Zanny the Nanny, teacher as well as babysitter."

One of the shows talked about the landfills and mentioned something about how difficult it would be to find a child in all of the debris after nearly 45 days or so.

When I first heard about Caylee, my first reaction was she is already gone. After the last week or so, I don't know if they will ever find Caylee. But people do talk over time.

I would think the press would be all over it if they were doing any major searches. To my knowledge...nothing has been searched.

Yeah, I am thinking though, if there was a way her story was right, the person she knows as zanny may be using a fake name.
She had not worked in two years. She was lying about that. Friends stated that she took Caylee almost everywhere with her. The only time she would have needed a babysitter was when she partied. In that case her friends would SURELY have seen this nanny.
I am not buying it. She may have left the kid in the car OR at someone's house zonked out on xanax so as not to be a problem.:eek:

I would think the press would be all over it if they were doing any major searches. To my knowledge...nothing has been searched.
If they are not searching it's because they know where she is. Orlando Salinas from Fox said they would be talking to the press tomorrow. It could be just a routine update or it might be something:)

OMG................this one sentence jumped out at me!!!

"Zanny Duggan was their all-time favorite babysitter. And when the Starbuck twins went along on business trips with their father, Putnam, Zanny became Zanny the Nanny, teacher as well as babysitter."

Wow, reading this made my heart beat faster. Granny referred to her as Zanny, the icon on Casey's MySpace is Zanny! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay