Caylee Anthony 2 year old #20 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well IMO the bamboo really thru a loop in this as too why would she back the car in and borrow shovel and dig up bamboo.. This is just me throwing out an idea sooo she digs up bamboo , returns shovel, puts bamboo and dirt in the trunk, and takes it somewhere else to plant it. For what reason??
So, if Casey (or one of her friends) recently did some 'landscaping' somewhere, such as the house she was supposed to move into, or who knows where, we might find little Caylee in the spot where the new bamboo is planted? :(

That would be a very good thing to keep an eye out for. Yes, you can definitely transplant a clump of bamboo. Bamboo is really invasive, not hard to grow at all.

And George wasn't working until July 14th. What does he do with his time?

But I don't for one nanosecond believe that Casey would be sitting in jail if it had been George. She wasn't scared when she was arrested, she was pissed - she's probably apoplectic by now that she's missing all her club nights. She'd have given dad up in a heartbeat if it meant freedom.

Oh, and welcome.

LOL- your pithy at 2:45am, that is a skill!
I agree, if there was anyone of these kin in her site they are gonners, if she does not confess, Im counting on GMA being Baez plan B

My kids are pre-party age (way) and sucking face with my peeps to arouse dudes was not yet in when my galpals and I were on the circuit (campus), but I think it is 50/50. Most for show, some for ho.
Do not think either way it is relevant, this chiclet did not give a rats *advertiser censored** about anyone or anything over being "crunk"
Oh, I asked my daughter if she heard of the word "crunk"...first, she wanted to know how I heard of it (she definitely thinks I spend too much time on this site) and then she pretty much said it meant very drunk (crazy drunk).

My kids are pre-party age (way) and sucking face with my peeps to arouse dudes was not yet in when my galpals and I were on the circuit (campus), but I think it is 50/50. Most for show, some for ho.
Do not think either way it is relevant, this chiclet did not give a rats *advertiser censored** about anyone or anything over being "crunk"
Yes, that is the word her friends seem to love to use. :rocker:

That is the quote of the day: Most for show, some for ho. :gold_star:

Do you think she would have had access to the house or garage if her own mother wouldn't even let her know where the key to the shed was?
That's another thing. Did she go into the house at all, or just walk around to the back? Did the neighbor notice?

We don't really know that Casey hasn't "spilled the beans" - maybe at least to her attny. Read somewhere today that it was Casey who hired Baez and now the family was refusing to pay for him. Plus, by Casey moving the body - that implicates her as an accessory - George would have told her that - scared her - possibly "threatened" her. He really hasn't been talking, except for the exit from the jail on Friday where he was excited and determined that Caylee was still alive. He said something to the effect hat "we now have to re-group". Regroup how?

Oh, I asked my daughter if she heard of the word "crunk"...first, she wanted to know how I heard of it (she definitely thinks I spend too much time on this site) and then she pretty much said it meant very drunk (crazy drunk).
It was posted earlier to day it could mean that or just mean drunk and high- who knew?
LOL she asked you how you knew that

Ok - skip George. This was another discussion going on - deals with Nanny Zanny. Someone found that Jesus Ortiz' mother was Zaniada Gonzalez. It was opinionated that Casey remained friends with her - grandmother. Cindy and George didn't know and Casey passed her off as the nanny. Casey obviously doesn't get long with mommy Cindy and mommy Cindy had threatened her with DCF and custody. So, Casey gave Caylee to Zanny to leave with a keep safe until she can meet up with them. This opinion doesn't take the car / backyard smell (dogs) into account. Casey then went on a spending spree just to get back at Cindy. Don't know - this puzzle has me going in circles. What do you think?

You can discuss as many "theories" as you want -- but you have to look at the current evidence.

Cadaver dogs hitting on two locations. One being the car -- the other being locations in the yard.

Using that information and using common sense, you could assume that if Caylee is dead, she was buried, then moved to another location.

This was probably done by the person driving the white Pontiac car....

Yes, Casey would have had full access to the house and garage since she was supposed to have Caylee with her. They would not lock her out of the place they preferred her to be with Caylee.

As for the time of day, it is my belief it was daytime.
Ok, that makes sense if she got the shovel before the 15th...but wasn't Casey staying elsewhere in June? I'm confused.

So, if Casey (or one of her friends) recently did some 'landscaping' somewhere, such as the house she was supposed to move into, or who knows where, we might find little Caylee in the spot where the new bamboo is planted? :(

That would be a very good thing to keep an eye out for. Yes, you can definitely transplant a clump of bamboo. Bamboo is really invasive, not hard to grow at all.

Doesn't bamboo have shallow roots? It could cover a shallow grave.

That's another thing. Did she go into the house at all, or just walk around to the back? Did the neighbor notice?

I am not buyin that they lock her out of the shed and then allow her access to the full reign of the house- No way. Again, if Cindy told the truth (Casey was locked out) this could be excluded. frustrating

Doesn't bamboo have shallow roots? It could cover a shallow grave.

Just an fyi there was no evidence of transplanted Bamboo and the dogs hit under the playhouse which is several yards away from the bamboo, fyi

There is no way that I would believe that Casey of ALL people would go dig up a blade of grass or bamboo because it means WORK. We all know how she feels about work!! She has proven herself to be a lazy, spoiled rotten brat who never really had to work a day in her life (besides the stint she did when Caylee was born). She wasn't doing lawn chores with that shovel!

I read that too about ZFG being Jesus' grandmother over at topix. But I wonder if it is true? I tried to look up an obit or something to see but I couldn't find that info so maybe that person was just opining a 'what if'. Trouble is, this family lies so much (especially Casey) that we don't even know if that guy was the father or whether she knew him. If she did know him and his grandmother that may be where she dreamt up that name but I don't believe she was really the nanny.

Ok - skip George. This was another discussion going on - deals with Nanny Zanny. Someone found that Jesus Ortiz' mother was Zaniada Gonzalez. It was opinionated that Casey remained friends with her - grandmother. Cindy and George didn't know and Casey passed her off as the nanny. Casey obviously doesn't get long with mommy Cindy and mommy Cindy had threatened her with DCF and custody. So, Casey gave Caylee to Zanny to leave with a keep safe until she can meet up with them. This opinion doesn't take the car / backyard smell (dogs) into account. Casey then went on a spending spree just to get back at Cindy. Don't know - this puzzle has me going in circles. What do you think?

It was posted earlier to day it could mean that or just mean drunk and high- who knew?
LOL she asked you how you knew that
She's afraid (I'm sure) that I'm getting a bit too enlightened. I was just curious if she had ever heard of the word 'cause I never did. She said...and please no one take any offense because this is another word that is loosely thrown around...it's kinda "ghetto".

Excellent point.

I just cant wrap around if she had access, why the locked shed, why the BS about Mom hearing them through the walls but no-one saw them, and dont forget in the 911 call Cindy says "she finally found her after a month"
Am I too thick or is it just Cindy's word again?

I think the meeting w/ Baez and LE Fri eve yielded: Caylee is dead, we have her hair and DNA in the car. Pending further tests and as we begin to plan our search strategy for her remains, please inform your Client that unless she confesses immediately, she is playing beat the clock wih our efforts to find a body. Once we do, she is going to death row if she does not help us. No deals. I think the Anthony's know she is dead, but still cling to belief if was at another's hands.
They can and they will proceed w/out a body if Caylee's Dna is in that car, specifically blood evidence or decomp fluids, but I think like most of us, they are committed to finding her if they can.

You know I have not been able to do much but work on this case since it happened and I just want to say I'm so sorry Caylee and I wish I couold do more.:blowkiss:

I think your scenario is very likely.

I look froward to the press conference tomorrow. Does anyone know what time? Being as though I live on the west coast, and Florida is three hours ahead, I'll miss it if it's early in the morning their time.

Exactly SWA - with the dirt in the trunk it does say that the body was probably buried and then moved. IMO IF Caylee had been buried in the backyard - wouldn't GM and GF have known that? Seems they tended that yard alot. And, IF Casey had buried her there first - why risk moving her? Why not just leave? We know that GF brought the car home - he would have smelled it. He was probably outside when Cindy made that incriminating 911 call about the smell in the car. Now, Cindy has to change her story to some cockamamee babbling about the pizza.

We don't really know that Casey hasn't "spilled the beans" - maybe at least to her attny. Read somewhere today that it was Casey who hired Baez and now the family was refusing to pay for him. Plus, by Casey moving the body - that implicates her as an accessory - George would have told her that - scared her - possibly "threatened" her. He really hasn't been talking, except for the exit from the jail on Friday where he was excited and determined that Caylee was still alive. He said something to the effect hat "we now have to re-group". Regroup how?
Swag, George has been talking quite a bit. Maybe you haven't kept up on that part or something, but he finally started taking over the press end of things pretty much.

I do not suspect George in this. We haven't been given any reason to. So far, he hasn't lied that we have seen to the press or to anyone. His words have yet to come back to haunt him, unlike Cindy. He seems like a very level headed guy. I don't see George threatening any female in that family...as they would rip his head off and stuff it down his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member