Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...in NO way was I attacking this woman. I was analyzing how in the world Casey came up with this elaborate story. That's all. I clearly stated in a few different posts that I did NOT think this woman was involved in any way!!!

I'm not accusing you or anyone else of attacking her. Her name just totally needs left out of this! Call her the nanny or whatever but she is a innocent victim. Her name needs left off!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389642,00.html

Melich also said a witness he interviewed remembered seeing bruises on Caylee's body and a mark under her eye without knowing that Melich had a photo showing similar marks on the toddler.

I have a timeline question. Do we know when this witness saw these bruises. She doesn't have marks on her on the 15th of June. Supposedly seen the next morning as well, and then drops out of sight. Everyone seems to be focused on the 16th and 17th as the window of time that she dissappeared. When did these bruises appear and when did that witness see her?

My bold and italics-I actually think that she has a mark and puffieness under her eye in the photos of her taken with her great-grandfather, Cindy's dad.

split personality disorder is a very rare condition and only rarely witnessed by medical professionals. It isn't as common as tv makes it seem. A split personality also doesn't wake up and become two in one day and that day they kill their child. If she was she would be exhibiting other kind of alarming behavior before this happened. Memory loss due to a travmatic experience yes, or other reasons, but Casey has no split personality disorder.

She belongs to the classic sociopath/narcissist spectrum. Remember that she never told them police she doesn't remember what she did with Caylee. She gave them a very detailed account of what she did, to whom she gave her, what did did after. It just happens that everything is a lie.

Casey is a classic sociopath-narcissist

GameTheory, not disputting you. Got this from the Internet explaining a split personality.....
Here is the essay. Long, but a really GOOD read. Say's that Jews are more likely to have it. Possibly, I dont' know. My very best friend is a Jew and said to me yesterday that "Casey is a Jewish Princess" I agree with her, but have no idea whether or not she's Jewish.

http://www.freeman.org/m_online/feb05/shusteff1.php

I'm sure that NAMI would have a better explanation. It by the way is no longer called 'Split Personality but a " dissociative disorder"

xxxxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss:

Yes, the term was changed to Antisocial awhile ago and I HATE that change. I just don't think it describes the disorder as well. When I think of someone being "antisocial" I usually think of someone who is unfriendly or introverted. Hopefully they will change it when the DSM is updated.

Yes, I think the article said that "antisocial" refers to criminal behavior, as in one who does not conform to societal norms.

"Introverted" is a good thing, LOL! We introverts are so misunderstood. We like our alone time and love to just "think" and contemplate things. It does not mean that we dislike people or are shy or unfriendly. It's all about "energy": Extroverts get energy from being around people and doing activities, and they feel drained when alone or inactive. Introverts get energy from being alone and thinking, and they feel drained when around people too much or having too much activity.

No, Sociopath is just what shrinks like to call it these days. Unless I'm wrong about that and someone can hop in and correct me.

There are a few differing opinions among the experts, however Robert Hare who has written the so called bible on sociopathy/psychopathy believes that they are all psychopath's.

Great book BTW, I have a few different books about sociopaths and his is really enlightening even though his interactions are limited to those he studied in prison.

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Conscience-Disturbing-World-Psychopaths/dp/1572304510

This family did not pull the Ortiz family into this. It is ALL the forums that brought the Ortiz family into this.

The media brought Zaneida to the forefront and in my opinion she needs to be investigated.

LE ruled her out completely. They investigated her COMPLETELY. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Okay done now.

Exactly. It's a moot point now. Zanny the nanny never existed.

Indeed. Because if there was... wouldn't there be a composite sketch of this so-called Nanny? And when did Babysitters become Nannies? A Nanny works inside the family home and usually has their background checked etc.,. I was one for nearly eight years!

I respectfully disagree. LE is doing a heck of a job considering :liar: Casey has mislead them from the beginning. Having zero contact with her, they are doing IMO a 24/7 job that is obviously priority 1. Time and again we are hearing from LE what doesn't pan out. I say great job LE and I know you'll solve this.

I agree with you. LE is doing the best job they can with the information they have been given. They seem to have thoroughly checked out all the information Casey provided to them, and it seems that none of it checked out to be fact (based on the arrest/search warrant information). LE also has much more information than is being released to the media or the family. They're doing a great job IMO and I also believe they will solve this case!

Yes, I agree. I tried yesterday, didn't work. This woman is not involved just another innocent thrown under the bus. Hmmm, reminds me of another case. ;)

That's the point. I don't think anyone thinks she IS involved. Just another victim of Casey's!

LE ruled her out completely. They investigated her COMPLETELY. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Okay done now.

Amen. Zaneida is out of the picture. There have been at least two press conferences by the police that state that the nanny story was bogus in addition to them saying that Zaneida is completely innocent of ANYTHING. She does not know Casey, she does not know Caylee. Casey was shown a picture of Zaneida and didn't recognize her. Jeez, leave the woman alone. Enough with that already.

This family did not pull the Ortiz family into this. It is ALL the forums that brought the Ortiz family into this.

The media brought Zaneida to the forefront and in my opinion she needs to be investigated.

She has been investigated.

I happen to agree with the poster who said for "George to suck it up." They are so fortunate that they have the media here to put Caylee's story out there. How many other families wish that they could get attention like this for their missing loved ones?

I respect everyone's opinions here but I can't believe there are so many posters who can actually feel sympathy for this family. I can't muster one ounce. I feel sympathy for Caylee who unfortunately was a part of this wacked-out family for 2+ years. I feel sympathy that Caylee was born to a mother who obviously never cared one bit for her. To me, it sounds like she was a pawn between the grandparents and the mother. Yes, I'm sure they love their grandchild and their daughter but stop with the inconsistencies, stop with the lies, stop obstructing the investigation, and most importantly, stop believing a word your daughter has told you. It's sickening to me when I sit back and watch this grandmother spin the story to whatever she thinks will benefit her on such and such day irregardless of whether it is the truth or a lie. I'm sick of it all. This family has successfully pulled too many innocent people into this crap including Zaneida, the Ortiz family, and probably countless others who have given their hard-earned money to search for Caylee. Like I said, I'm just sick of it and if it weren't for my desire to find out what happened to Caylee, I would look the other way but it seems that strangers are the only ones that really care what happened to her. Okay, off my rant now, sorry.

I am one that actually feels sorry for the family (excluding Casey). We live in the United States where we are supposed to be innocdent until proven guilty. Obviously LE doesn't believe that Cindy, George or Lee has done anything that would warrent being arrested and/or charged regarding Caylee's disappearance; therefore, we need to give them the benefit of the doubt. I am not defending them by any means and I do believe that there are more lies than I can count but we need to give them a break.

Thankfully, None of us know how we would act in this situation. Every action, every statement, every word that they do/say is recorded to be used at a later date and possibly twisted or taken out of context. I'm sure its very tiresome and frustrating for them to have the media in their faces every time they step out the door. I'm actually surprised that its taken 3+ weeks for one of them to snap and lash out.

Just my opinion!

ppl are missing what other people are saying there are too many threads on this subject to keep up with i know i havnt read them all cuz on alot of it the info is rehashed and repeated and ect so i stopped reading most of the threads and stick to the newest ones .. is probably what alot of us are doing we think we are the first to post something and here it had been posted before o.o

. Criticizing the media is one thing -- but criticizing the police in this case is simply ridiculous.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion and I respect that. But I am also entitled to my opinion and you most likely won't change my mind by your reply.

This family has successfully pulled too many innocent people into this crap including Zaneida, the Ortiz family, and probably countless others who have given their hard-earned money to search for Caylee.

Sorry to single out your post, but call me crazy...

The media has been following all of these posts and theories on this board. What I noticed, is the posters on this site, make up a theory (IMO,JMO,MHO) and next thing you know the media is reporting it. Jesus Ortiz is a perfect example. Someone on here found his myspace and got everyone discussing it as a possibility. Just the same as making up the theory that Casey might have impersonated Zenaida. That was all us posters on here coming up with theories. And next thing you know, it hit's the media...

I swear, we have excellent mystery writers on this site, and the media is looking for whatever they can to keep spinning this story.

The most obvious answer will reveal itself very very soon...

I'm not accusing you or anyone else of attacking her. Her name just totally needs left out of this! Call her the nanny or whatever but she is a innocent victim. Her name needs left off!!!!

How can the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" be "left out of this" when um.....Casey Anthony is the one who NAMED this person as the one who kidnapped her child? Do I believe the ZG story? Not for one second. However........it's a part of this case, so saying that she needs to be left out of it is rediculous. I agree that the specific Zenaida Gonzalez that LE has interviewed has nothing to do with this case - however the NAME itself most certainly does. There is more than one ZG in the world. Casey got the name from somewhere - assuming she didn't make it up - and where/how she got the name could be VERY relevant to this case, IMO!!!

Police are doing a really bad job? Why because they're not going with the cooky idea that they should be spending time tracking down the work experience of a non-entity person whose name was provided by a known liar, namely, the main suspect. You have no idea what LE has. They have been lied to left and right. I'll be the first to point out when LE is at fault -- but this is a pretty vacuous observation. Criticizing the media is one thing -- but criticizing the police in this case is simply ridiculous.

I think that the search warrant proves, imo, that LE has done a phenomenal job of running down every possibility-and that they have had significant evidence pointing to Casey's continued obstruction of the recovery of her child...in what ever state Caylee might be in. But they are not letting go-it must be an incredible frustration to know that they are one single person away from recovering this little girl at every turn-and that person is Casey Anthony alone. Again IMHO.

I wonder if LE may of called George & Cindy this morning / & brought more things to the surface against Casey /then along with Casey refusing to see Lee it was more than he could handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties