Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You bet.
I will go one further, I said a few posts back that Casey is a love addict.

She did away with that child because of Tony. I think Tony didn't want kids.

Her daughter is missing, and people are upset and all she can ask them all is "Give me Tony's number"

I wish that someone could get through to this whole family that they are handling this girl all wrong.

If they would quit running after her for answers and just back off and ignore this little "princess" they would get further.

They are classic cases of "co-dependency" in my book.

You know my heart aches for poor little Caylee. She didn't ask to be brought into this world! I pray this woman gets the death penalty.

I DO NOT think the child is alive. If she were Casey would have told where she is. She is not able to party in jail! If she gave this "Zanida" permission to take Caylee what would the charges be? Nothing to keep her in jail without bond!

I fear the worst for precious little Caylee.

Thank you so much. After hearing the calls, I don't think this was an accident.

Yes and Pat and Frand Bourgeois are supposedly the owners of the Ovieda House and it is being called th " the Party House" Sooo why did they come to see Casey ? Did they arrange her bond ? Is she really coming home tonight ? And is Caylee really alive ?
Where did you hear that she is coming home tonight??? I hope not. :confused:

if people want to do some genuine sleuthing - find out exactly who pat and frank bourgeois are and why they would be let in to see casey before ANYONE else.

I was thinking grandparents. But Bourgeois is not Cindy's maiden name. Hmmmm.

One other concern I have and that is the boyfriend. The way Casey said he wasn't involved. Sounds to me like she was lying (again). I wonder if he killed Caylee thru some sort of abuse. Shook her or something? And Casey is covering for him. She hardly knows him, only a month, but that is who she is dying to talk to???? Not the family that loves her? Wasn't it this Tony who picked her up?

i take it to mean that casey took caylee and left the grandparents home a month ago, cindy has been asking casey to let her see caylee for a month now. cindy does not consider caylee to be "missing" at this point. just that casey is keeping cindy from seeing caylee.

so she tells her she is calling the cops and they will order her to produce caylee.

casey is still trying to delay, most likely because she cant produce caylee for obvious reasons, and asks for one more day just like cindy has said she did all along, cindy has always said that when she finally met with casey and caylee wasnt there that casey told her she would get caylee tomorrow. just wait til tomorrow.

once the police are on the phone repeatedly, casey has to come up with something and says "listen mom, its not just that i wont let you see caylee, i havent even seen her in a month".

and then when cindy calls back the third time to 911, it truly is the first time she considers caylee a "missing person". i dont get the sense she is acting in that call, it sounds genuine to me, and there is a reasonable interpretation of events that supports that being the way it went down.

I agree 100 % with jim.

I personally don't agree with Pat Brown. But I should say I seldom agree with her. Usually she is just blowing smoke to me.

I think GMA Cindy loved Caylee and really is falling apart here due to her daughter and trying to hold onto belief that Caylee may be alive.

I think the daughter Casey has bipolar disorder and needs lithium pronto.

I think she, meaning Casey, is used to bitching people into her own way and when that doesn't work she just walks out. She was holding Caylee over her mother's head for something. Very petty, but it is obvious she was even jealous of any attention Caylee got.

I think Grandma is trying to show solidarity with her daughter just to get to Caylee...one way or the other.

George said after he talked to Casey to the news that they know whereabouts Caylee is and she is alive

Sorry if this has been posted, but I was just watching the :90 excerpt of the video visit from Patrick Bourgeois. "Casey, do you remember me? From middle school, high school? Colonial, Liberty?" (Casey: "Um, vaguely".) "Hung out with Mike Walker? I just wanna come here today to tell you you got a friend outside." (Casey: "Well, I appreciate it.")

It seems like she doesn't even know this guy.

ETA: link (under 'Jailhouse Visitor'):
http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

Maybe she worked for them? Bourgeois, I mean. In her photobucket pics there were some where it looked as if she were serving at a big bash. Very informal though.

George said after he talked to Casey to the news that they know whereabouts Caylee is and she is alive

Well how about sharing this info with LE. I mean seriously if Casey knew where Caylee was, she wouldn't have been sitting on her thumbs in jail, she would've spilled the beans, to get out. These people need to stop playing games. I personally believe if they did know where Caylee was for sure, GM would be burning rubber to get to her. IMO, MOO.......

Anyone else having a problem listening to the calls from the OS website?

Have these all been posted?? I am just getting back 'in'.

Caylee Anthony case: Full audio of call from jail

We have now posted the full phone call that Casey Anthony made to her family below. If you want to here it in shorter pieces (or if you get an error message on this page):
This is the part of the call with the call with her mother.
This is the part of the call with her brother.
This is the part of the call with her friend, Kristina Chester.
You also can here other audio, including 911 calls here.

can you get a quote for that? i havent seen this.

i did see that he was asked if they had good news and he replied "oh yeah", and then he just restated what he has felt all along - that caylee is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214