Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wondered this earlier but noone responded....did I miss the Anthony's speaking to the media tonight about their "good news"?

There was no new news after the tapes. No word from Jose about the 4:30pm "meeting". No word from the family after the post jail visit press interactions.

2418951][/SIZE]Since the victims' last known locations were usually very close to the site of initial contact with their abductors, the need for a neighborhood canvass may be among the biggest issues uncovered in this research. When police did not know the initial contact site, the solvability rate dropped 40% below average. When the initial contact site was known, the solvability rate increased by 13% above averagehttp://www.texasequusearch.org/statistics.html
Nancy Grace....quote our own absolut NOW! Any other msm reading...quote this now and insight some ACTION!!!!

that is what I recall as well....and I have followed this one pretty much to the t. :eek:
How can you be 1/2 credit short? I'm a teacher and I think even gym counts as at least 1 credit. Maybe they have courses worth 1/2 credit in Florida.

So, I wondered this earlier but noone responded....did I miss the Anthony's speaking to the media tonight about their "good news"?

Unfortunately, I don't think we've missed anything..I don't think there has been anything released following the meeting (if it did take place).

Always a possibility...but if that WAS the case, why put the son of a reverend through the paces?
Because that SON is in the dirrect inner circle of Casey and currently (albeit we believe he is not lying) the last one to hear Caylee alive on 24 June. (he gives me much reason to distrust his statements...and he is very much in this war of words on where caylee is imhoo)

I have to admit, I feel hopeful. I didn't think that was possible. I've dreamt of this case fo the past 3 nights in a row, and they never turn out good.... but today, after seeing Cindy's faint smile and George's eyes beaming, I do have hope.

I wonder.... could the decomposition be that of someone else and Casey CANNOT talk because someone has her daughter and has threatened that IF she talks about what she knows, she will never see her daughter again???

How can you be 1/2 credit short? I'm a teacher and I think even gym counts as at least 1 credit. Maybe they have courses worth 1/2 credit in Florida.

I'm sure if questioned with facts that answer would change.

i doubt very much if this family would call TES or any organisation in to do a search for Caylee. to do that would mean they were looking for a body and this family doesn't want to believe she's dead. i can totally understand that as i hope she's not either. but why did the dogs hit on the trunk...and its NOT pizza!!!

Myspace does that. Just like this board. If you change your signature line or avatar, it changes it on every previous post as well. lol. Hope that makes sense..

Oh thank you so much. Didn't know that. I always learn so much here. :blushingsmiley:

So, I wondered this earlier but noone responded....did I miss the Anthony's speaking to the media tonight about their "good news"?[/quote] tgirl, I have not heard this. I assume it may be another unfounded tip from Georgia? :eek:

i doubt very much if this family would call TES or any organisation in to do a search for Caylee. to do that would mean they were looking for a body and this family doesn't want to believe she's dead. i can totally understand that as i hope she's not either. but why did the dogs hit on the trunk...and its NOT pizza!!!

What if its not Caylee or what if Casey was set-up. Devils advocate. They hit on death.

Nancy Grace....quote our own absolut NOW! Any other msm reading...quote this now and insight some ACTION!!!!

I think there are lot of statistics that this family and Casey have no idea about that are aligned against everything they are saying.

I know that LE is trying to build a case against Casey (even if it may be based on circumstantial evidence). I fully understand that. But, we still have a missing child here and I think it's important for them to brief the public on information they have been able to access, i.e, cell phone records, cc purchases, etc. They may be very telling as to where Casey was during the weeks after Caylee was last known sighted. At least, then the public would have a place to start their searches.

I have to admit, I feel hopeful. I didn't think that was possible. I've dreamt of this case fo the past 3 nights in a row, and they never turn out good.... but today, after seeing Cindy's faint smile and George's eyes beaming, I do have hope.

I wonder.... could the decomposition be that of someone else and Casey CANNOT talk because someone has her daughter and has threatened that IF she talks about what she knows, she will never see her daughter again???

I'm still not feeling hopeful. Casey's attitude in these phone calls and her actions of partying while her daughter was missing says so much. She has no remorse, nothing, it's all about her.

I pray that Caylee will be found before morning, alive and well. Good nite all.

Because that SON is in the dirrect inner circle of Casey and currently (albeit we believe he is not lying) the last one to hear Caylee alive on 24 June. (he gives me much reason to distrust his statements...and he is very much in this war of words on where caylee is imhoo)
NB...we were talking about paternity!

I don't know rr... Do you know how we could find out, online, how far short she actually was? I have only ever heard she didn't graduate. (yet she is an event planner at universal....a job that most kids out of a master's degree program would be salivating to have!!!!!)

eta....we know she was NOT an event planner for universal and that many lucky masters prepared people are certainly in those slots!!!!

Gym is only half a credit in Florida. Other courses are too, like I teach one of my classes once a week and that is a half credit also. Half a credit seems fishy though...I teach middle school but I thought there are a lot of ways to make up small amounts of credits in high school ...maybe it was a half a credit in a specific course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro