Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, SuziQ, I'm late in sending you my heartfelt thanks for all the work you do here on WS!!

Awwww. you're welcome. I love doing it. I love being here.

hey, just been looking through myspace comments and ran across this....

"Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that *advertiser censored* had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the *advertiser censored****g chair..."

Comment was located on this person's myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9366565

I was on my way to bed but now I need to know what happened to the dog? I can't look.

i understand this, my point was mostly families call in TES when they believe their missing person is dead. this family doesn't believe that so there is no need to call TES.
Just commenting on the pizza issue...sorry should have been more specific.

I was on my way to bed but now I need to know what happened to the dog? I can't look.

LOL.. Looks like he shaved/carved/tattoo'd? the word TESTES down his back.

Weird

hey, just been looking through myspace comments and ran across this....

"Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that *advertiser censored* had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the *advertiser censored****g chair..."

Comment was located on this person's myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9366565
Yes, unfortunately, we've seen that lovely remark. Casey IMO will run out of friends pretty soon.

It wouldn't come up for me...please tell!!

Ack, maybe I don't want to know. It would probably give me nightmares. And for once I'm trying to go to bed before 2,3, or 4am. Night everyone!

Weird
Oh, we better not talk about the way the dog "looks" or we'll be taken to task again. (Just some humor!)

i understand this, my point was mostly families call in TES when they believe their missing person is dead. this family doesn't believe that so there is no need to call TES.

I wish that were true but if it was why not have live searches? There were lots of searches for Trenton.

Sly

Weird
he is doomed to have shriveled balls as an old man! (not that they all do...in nursing we call it, "corn flakes" LOL)

what a mean thing to do to a little doggie though!

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but a zenaida is also a type of bird-- the mourning dove, i.e. zenaida macroura.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme