Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot beleive for one minute Cindy was not suspicious of Casey long ago. There were too many signs. Casey did not just go off the deep end, she was sliding for a good while, in my opinion.

If Casey told Cindy as Cindy said, that Caylee and Casey's family were threatened with harm, why on earth would you blurt that out on national tv? Casey can't trust LE and wants the FBI another Casey to Cindy story. Is this stuff being made up day by day?

I'd like to see an update from LE too, but strangely, they're silent.

It's been more than a week since CSI processed the car. I would think that by now, at least some of the test results are back.

We know that LE seized the computers from the Anthony home (Lee was allowed his as he doesn't live there); they're going though the computers for info; they're probably going through cell phone records, interviewing Casey's friends, and have searched other states - probably the eastern seaboard for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalos.

I think LE has information that Caylee is deceased, but they don't know where her body is. If they announce that Caylee is deceased - that her DNA was in the trunk of the car and lab results show she was deceased - then Casey will clam up and her attorney won't let her speak. They won't ever find Caylee's body. Maybe LE feels that if they delay announcing what they know, Casey will break and tell them where the body is.

If that's the case don't count on it, she is waiting them out. What does she have to lose if Caylee is gone. She will force their hand on her attorney's advice. What is the evidence against her?

I just cannot beleive for one minute Cindy was not suspicious of Casey long ago. There were too many signs. Casey did not just go off the deep end, she was sliding for a good while, in my opinion.

If Casey told Cindy as Cindy said, that Caylee and Casey's family were threatened with harm, why on earth would you blurt that out on national tv? Casey can't trust LE and wants the FBI another Casey to Cindy story. Is this stuff being made up day by day?
I think it is. Remember, Casey is cocooned from all of what's going on - she doesn't have access to the media the way we all do and has to rely on whatever she's being told by the limited circle of people she has access to.

No cell phone, no myspace, no txt mgs - she has plenty of time to mull over what she thinks will be asked, and how to respond.

I think Cindy is dangerously close to hitting the edge - I hope she's under a doctor's care.

I agree.............she's now not only contradicting her own earlier statements, but is contradicting audio clips that have been played on both local and national media.

Cindy needs to stay away from the media. She should allow George or Lee to be the family spokesperson, preferably Lee.

I think Cindy is dangerously close to hitting the edge - I hope she's under a doctor's care.

I agree 100%. This has gone beyond being eccentric or being in denial/shock. It's scary that she seems to actually believe that Casey was not on that 911 call, when there is just no disputing it. I am truly afraid for Cindy's well-being. :( Anyone know what the signs of nervous breakdown are? (or are they no signs?)

The interviewer kept telling her that yes, Casey did indeed talk to 911 and Cindy insisted that no, she didn't.
They went round and round with it.:confused:

I think she has already taken the plunge. From what I saw tonight, it's not looking good. imo, oc

Well, gotta hit the pillows, It's late and there's a ton of harvesting and canning to do tomorrow. G'nite all.:blowkiss:

Does anyone have a link to the interview or know what show it was on? I tried googling it but nothing came up.

I think it is. Remember, Casey is cocooned from all of what's going on - she doesn't have access to the media the way we all do and has to rely on whatever she's being told by the limited circle of people she has access to.

No cell phone, no myspace, no txt mgs - she has plenty of time to mull over what she thinks will be asked, and how to respond.

I'm talking pre-15 July 08, lets go back teen years, or even as recent as 2007. Casey loved to party. I lay odds there was a big bone of contention over this at different times. Cindy had a myspace page she was not that backwardly wrapped and shelter. In my opinion again I would not be surprised is items aka money turned up missing prior to this recent exposure. Cindy was a serious enabler and still is, yes she loves her daughter but there is more than any of of are aware of. Casey's attitude says it all.

I saw it on I think Geraldo tonight, but I think it's a local news clip from either yesterday or today.

I can't find the entire clip, either. Worst case, Geraldo will probably rerun it tomorrow night.

I agree.............she's now not only contradicting her own earlier statements, but is contradicting audio clips that have been played on both local and national media.

Cindy needs to stay away from the media. She should allow George or Lee to be the family spokesperson, preferably Lee.

Ummmm she is complaining because now she feels the media is ignoring her when they call. Something to the effect I'm not a child!

I'm talking pre-15 July 08, lets go back teen years, or even as recent as 2007. Casey loved to party. I lay odds there was a big bone of contention over this at different times. Cindy had a myspace page she was not that backwardly wrapped and shelter. In my opinion again I would not be surprised is items aka money turned up missing prior to this recent exposure. Cindy was a serious enabler and still is, yes she loves her daughter but there is more than any of of are aware of. Casey's attitude says it all.
Sorry, I thought you were talking about these absurd stories she's coming up with now.

Yes, this girl has a serious case of entitlement syndrome. She wants to be interviewed by the Feds? Be careful what you ask for, Casey.

That seems logical, it appears Casey did not have a C-Section so that is ruled out. I thought about the spinal though.

Add this to the list: problems brought on by pre-eclampsia and very high blood pressure. I went through it... my blood pressure was so dangerously high, that I was kept in recovery for 24 hours after my son's birth, and given a magnesium drip. I had to stay flat on my back... and I wasn't even allowed to raise my head up too far, for risk of seizures and other issues that could happen with extremely high blood pressure in a postnatal patient. While my son was brought to me so I could see that he was okay, I was not allowed to hold him that first day. This could have easily happened to Casey, with Caylee's birth.

Also, Casey Anthony has never described how they could find Zenaida, Local 6's Mike DeForest reported.

"I trust Casey wholeheartedly that where Casey says she is, is where she is," Cindy Anthony said. "I think Casey had every intention of picking up Caylee from the baby sitter on June 9 but when she found out that the baby sitter was reluctant, or refused or said, 'You are not getting her back,' Casey panicked."

Any idea when this story was done?

Also, Casey Anthony has never described how they could find Zenaida, Local 6's Mike DeForest reported.

"I trust Casey wholeheartedly that where Casey says she is, is where she is," Cindy Anthony said. "I think Casey had every intention of picking up Caylee from the baby sitter on June 9 but when she found out that the baby sitter was reluctant, or refused or said, 'You are not getting her back,' Casey panicked."

Any idea when this story was done?
No, but for the sake of Cindy's mental health, I hope it was before the June 15th discrepancy was pointed out.

ETA: Wait. So is Cindy saying that Casey WAS able to contact the elusive Zenaida and she refused to return Caylee? That's a whole new story.

Add this to the list: problems brought on by pre-eclampsia and very high blood pressure. I went through it... my blood pressure was so dangerously high, that I was kept in recovery for 24 hours after my son's birth, and given a magnesium drip. I had to stay flat on my back... and I wasn't even allowed to raise my head up too far, for risk of seizures and other issues that could happen with extremely high blood pressure in a postnatal patient. While my son was brought to me so I could see that he was okay, I was not allowed to hold him that first day. This could have easily happened to Casey, with Caylee's birth.

Excellent points,

No, but for the sake of Cindy's mental health, I hope it was before the June 15th discrepancy was pointed out.

ETA: Wait. So is Cindy saying that Casey WAS able to contact the elusive Zenaida and she refused to return Caylee? That's a whole new story.

Let me link you to where I read this. I try hard to try to get the statements and not other's here say but you tell me, it is an interesting read as I have not seen this fully in print before.
http://.net/index.php?topic=3111.40

Investigators are questioning whether the woman exists, Local 6 reported.

The girl's grandmother said she has never met the baby sitter but has heard stories about her for years.

Casey Anthony said she dropped her daughter off at the baby sitter's apartment on June 9. But when she returned, she said the baby sitter and Caylee were missing.

When detectives returned to the apartment last week, they discovered the apartment has been vacant for months and that no one named Zenaida lived there.

Let me link you to where I read this. I try hard to try to get the statements and not other's here say but you tell me, it is an interesting read as I have not seen this fully in print before.
http://.net/index.php?topic=3111.40
Very interesting. From your link:
"I think Casey trusted her with the same person she has trusted her with for a long time and that person has betrayed her and has since then been threatening her and that is why she can't be 100 percent honest in everything that she is telling people," Anthony said.
For the sake of argument, let's say there is a Zenaida. What possible reason would this trusted caregiver have for all of sudden refusing to return Caylee to her mother after a routine day of babysitting?

How much money would you have to owe, or what personal slight needing vengeance would be sufficiently serious to make someone kidnap your child?

Very interesting. From your link:
For the sake of argument, let's say there is a Zenaida. What possible reason would this trusted caregiver have for all of sudden refusing to return Caylee to her mother after a routine day of babysitting?

How much money would you have to owe, or what personal slight needing vengeance would be sufficiently serious to make someone kidnap your child?

I will say it over and over. Why no description of the sitter or a potential veh. If your looking for a missing and Cayle is tender age this info is vital, who was she last seen with.

Why has the media never asked? Or did I miss it on a flyer or a drawing handed out by LE?

I will say it over and over. Why no description of the sitter or a potential veh. If your looking for a missing and Cayle is tender age this info is vital, who was she last seen with.

Why has the media never asked? Or did I miss it on a flyer or a drawing handed out by LE?
I think it was on the topix board that someone pointed out a salient fact - Casey said she was conducting her own search for Zenaida in the bars and clubs she was known to frequent.

Apparently only Casey knew she was frequenting these establishments, since none of her club crew seem to have the slightest idea who she is.

Casey even said on the 911 call that she talked to her daughter that day which would mean that Casey stated she was in contact with the "sitter". Remember the call where Casey supposedly told Caylee to "put an adult on the phone"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat