Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know exactly how long it has been since Casey had a real job, one that produced a paycheck? The reason I ask is because when the GP was giving out flyers and t-shirts yesterday he said something to the effect of, Casey would leave the house with Caylee, take her to the nanny, and go to work.
Did the GPs really believe Casey was working everyday? Didn't they ever try to call her at this non-existant job? What the heck did this family talk about when they were all together?
GM says Casey talked about Zanny all of the time....so what did she say about her? Please fill us in Gramma.

Another thing, I am hoping the forensic tests are back before the new bond hearing Wednesday. It seems to be taking a very long time, doesn't it?

We do the same thing here, the public gets involved. But in the case, the public isn't believing Casey's story. The police traced Casey's steps and they all lead to dead ends. Yesterday Grandpa set up a tent for volunteers to come and search for Caylee, but no one showed up!

This brings up an interesting point, how many general thorough searches been done of the areas in question - GM's and boyfriend'? Just done by police, or has the public been involved?

I am concerned over that too! Heck, I am concerned over my son's dog when my son is gone for many hours to a concert or whereever. So I can only imagine how I owuld ne with a grandchild and who is watching my grandchild.

What concerns me is that a child of this age is very clingy, shy and wants to be with mommy all the time. I can't see Caylee just going easily with just anyone. Although she may be a very social child, but still this is a hard age with children and their mommy.
You mean the nanny wasn't invited to Caylee's last birthday party?

We know Casey left the car without gas on the weekend of jun 27th or there immediately about. Her friend picked her up and the reason Casey gave was the car broke down my dad is picking it up. A liie only out of gas.

Cindy then testified at Casey's bond hearing the tow company said it had been in their lot since jun 30th. Cindy then stated she received tow co. letter on the 15th of july. She fnd Amys # and Amy told her where Casey was. This was when Cindy went and picked up Casey and also made one 911 call in front of a police substation and two from home. Hope that helps.

Has it been verified that the car was "out of gas"?

I watched the bond hearing and the police indicating that around the 27th the car was left in the parking lot and heard about Cindy mentioning the letter regarding the car etc.

I read the friend that picked her up was "Tony" according to the papers.

I have blogged on this case since the beginning http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/

Interesting question. If we don't get an answer, I'm willing to PM somebody my cell number so we can test it. If it goes through, and I get an operator on my end with the 'blah blah blah, collect call', I'm going to hang up. My throat hurts and I'm non-vocal, but at least we'll know

You cannot get a collect call on a cell phone. IMO.

Does anyone know exactly how long it has been since Casey had a real job, one that produced a paycheck? The reason I ask is because when the GP was giving out flyers and t-shirts yesterday he said something to the effect of, Casey would leave the house with Caylee, take her to the nanny, and go to work.
Did the GPs really believe Casey was working everyday? Didn't they ever try to call her at this non-existant job? What the heck did this family talk about when they were all together?
GM says Casey talked about Zanny all of the time....so what did she say about her? Please fill us in Gramma.

Another thing, I am hoping the forensic tests are back before the new bond hearing Wednesday. It seems to be taking a very long time, doesn't it?

If they have the DNA of Cayley in the trunk, it seems to me a murder charge is in order.

To do that they would have to put her in isolation, which I don't think they can do without a good reason (and her attorney would probably object). Most county jails have lounge/day rooms where a TV is on a lot of the time. I was surprised once when my son called and said they were watching "Prison Break." How crazy is that! Our tax dollars at work.
She is in isolation the last I read per her atty. He coplained about it. Took her underwear, no bedding just a small blanket.

ITA, if Casey has access to a TV, the family wants her to think that they're behind her.

Casey does have access to TV and ITA with you - her family is trying to convey via the media that they are supportive of her in the hope that she will eventually come clean. If they alienate her, there is little chance she'll fess up. Judging by that first phone call Casey made from jail to home - she's EXTREMELY manipulative, demanding, and a spoiled brat. She's used to getting her way.

Sooner or later, if TonE keeps ignoring her like I think he will, she is going to panic and things will change. It will take her awhile to realize that TonE was just using her. Once that sets in, if it does, we can expect a change.

TonE for some reason became her drug of choice and she was willing to do anything or everything to be with him.

She would have given Caylee something to put her asleep, or not been watching her closely enough to be with TonE OR she may have actually done away with Caylee if TonE didn't want children. Either scenario is possible.

We don't know that Casey was able to speak with anyone except her family & Christina.

Is it possible for LE to control WHO they allow her to call so they can use it as leverage or at least so they can speak to the people ahead of time & tell them HOW to respond to her?

(respectfully snipped)

And I'm sorry to be dense but Nicole LongIsland, you asked me if I looked at the dates of the pictures. . . I don't see dates for most of them. Am I looking in the wrong place? I would agree that pictures TAKEN during the month Caylee was missing would be damning. . . but not pictures posted. You can't control when others post pictures.

Sorry this is sooo late from my original comment, but I can't keep up![/quote]

The date I was referring to was 6/6/08 for the Fusion (club) pictures of Casey. I totally understand it is definitely hard to keep up especially when stories change by the hour.

Anyway here are the pix that are dated.

http://www.revolutionentertainment.net/photos/060608_fusian/content/IMG_3943_large.html

RR0004
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G
I am concerned over that too! Heck, I am concerned over my son's dog when my son is gone for many hours to a concert or whereever. So I can only imagine how I owuld ne with a grandchild and who is watching my grandchild.

What concerns me is that a child of this age is very clingy, shy and wants to be with mommy all the time. I can't see Caylee just going easily with just anyone. Although she may be a very social child, but still this is a hard age with children and their mommy.

NO, my concern was over why Cindy wasn't concerned over who the babysitter was?

I agree. Cindy seems very controlling, so it is strange she had never met the nanny. I know there has been some discussion as to whether the nanny really exists, but in the interview Lee gave, he states that he was able to confirm that two other people had met her (I'm assuming friends of Casey's).
Ya know, I'm not sure I believe the whole lot of them. He was a bit too smug to my liking. JMO

RR0004
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G

NO, my concern was over why Cindy wasn't concerned over who the babysitter was?

It was a haha moment.

ETA: I agree with you...I was being facetious about giving any credibility to any of these tales...especially Casey's and GM's.

If they have the DNA of Cayley in the trunk, it seems to me a murder charge is in order.

Now sayin she was linked with Kodac confirmed. Did not say when though/ heck do we even have a death investigation yet. Its still a missing waiting for sups.

She is in isolation the last I read per her atty. He coplained about it. Took her underwear, no bedding just a small blanket.

I don't think she's still in isolation. Typically, prisoners in isolation can't have visitors (except lawyer), and we know her family recently visited her.

This brings up an interesting point, how many general thorough searches been done of the areas in question - GM's and boyfriend'? Just done by police, or has the public been involved?
Outside of the search of the grandparents' backyard, I have not seen nor heard of a single search by the public or LE.

Welcome to WS!
Great qustion. :)

But if he knew something was up when he picked her up with that car, he did nothing about it. He didn't call the police or her brother about her odd behaviour. He picked her up from that car in late June. No one did anything until a week or so ago. Also if he was friends with Lee and he was with her for two weeks while there was no sign of Caylee you would think perhaps he would have mentioned that to her brother?

Maybe he didn't "know know" till it all hit the fan. She probably lied about the smell and said Caylee's just with so and so. He may not have talke to Lee during that time or if he did he just repeated what he was told by Caysee. Though the pick up from the Amscot does bug me a bit. Most guys I know, even if they are not into cars, would at least get in and try to start it up or pop the hood for signs of anything obvious.
I know nothing makes sense in this case but I'm thinking it's the simplest solution. Casey killed the little girl - alone - and bunches of other players in this wierd game are not really evil people. Just Casey. My Opinion. Which often changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member