Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting is that Casey told Lee on the phone that her therapist asked her about Caylee's whereabouts. I never thought she'd be asked those type questions unless it was from LE.

It was the Court appointed psycholigist, so they are probably working with the police. Just like the one guy on SVU, who works with the detectives, and tries to find out what they are really thinking.

I wonder if her mind done went into survival mode?

Tonight the interview she did on Fox appeared to me like she had finally went over the edge or was totally intoxicated. She rambled on like a maniac.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it and the welcome! You are amazing! I have been here on and off since the Hacking case. It is awesome the way you all work together.

Have a great night, LM

Welcome GardenGate! :)

Blink I don't see it that way at all. But maybe I'm just not a nice person... if it were a member of my family I'd tell them right up front your being stupid! You better talk & tell everything you know / if you don't you might be sitting in jail a LONG time. Thats probably putting it very mildly knowing me.

I can't even see the courts awarding Cindy Caylee if she were found alive. She is a basket case & needs a great deal of mental help herself.

But if he gets pissy and rude towards casey he knows damn well that casey will clam up and not speak, and then they will loose there chance forever. At least Lee is able to get some answers from her, and eventually hoping he will be able to get the truth.

But if you yell and scream at a person they are going to clam up. I tell you, if I had a choice on how to approach someone, i think I would much rather kiss the persons *advertiser censored* to get the truth, rather then take my chances by yelling and screaming at the person.

Oh, I do hope so...but with people like Casey it's all about winning. If the family had any evidence about where Caylee was I think they would have forked it over by now. I'm afraid that little Caylee will never be found.
I think it's also about performing. Now that Casey is aware of her audience, everything she says is going to be a performance.

I was particularly disgusted during her phone conversation w/Lee when she mentioned that Jose is going to bring her some videotapes of the media coverage to watch so she can "get a laugh" out of them.

This goes beyond WTH to WTF.

Ty that was what I was thinking.

HOWEVER - do we know if Caylee was pottytrained yet? That might account for the stain not being as large as would normally be found.

I was wondering if she was potty trained also. Caylee was/is almost 3 years old. And, I was wondering if she still took a bottle.
Even though a neighbor said Casey breastfed....

I think the therapist probably asked her whether she was worried about Caylee or something like that, not where Caylee is. Here's the section of Lee's call dealing with this:
Lee: Right. What do you think -- uh, where do you think -- you think Caylee's OK right now?
Casey: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday, and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court. Um, in my gut, she's still OK, and it still feels like she's, she's close to home.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/28/lee_anthony39s_jailhouse_call_with_casey.html
You see, now I think that was a rehearsed answer to make it appear that she really believes someone has absconded with her child and she has never had anything to do with her child's disappearance. In other words, now that she's made it public, it MUST be true.

He appears to travel quite a bit and also it seems like he might write for sports columns. I am not sure but if you read his myspace messages they seem geared toward that type of occupation.

Thanks............sounds like he's got a good career going. :)

I think it's also about performing. Now that Casey is aware of her audience, everything she says is going to be a performance.

I was particularly disgusted during her phone conversation w/Lee when she mentioned that Jose is going to bring her some videotapes of the media coverage to watch so she can "get a laugh" out of them.

Sorry, Diane...our posts crossed!!

Ok...let's go hypothetical nurse... and I am a critical care nurse...worked regional level one burn unit, open heart, sicu, nicu, etc for the last 15 years... anyhoo. if the stain is dormant in a rug or in a place that would allow for seepage...ie, already dead or died in the same spot. If there is no spatter or transfer (which we have not heard about...but doesn't mean it didn't or doesn't exist) you can assume that whatever left a stain that was picked up on by black light in the trunk had oozed onto the area it stained...and that is passive...not active...staining IMHOO. We do not know how big or small the stain was.... if there were someone deceased placed in the trunk...even wrapped in a blanket....upon my knowledge of what happens after death and amount of bodily fluids that can accumulate, it is possible to even soak through blankets and leave a miniscule stain and an area that cadaver dogs could pick up on...again....my professional opinion only and sorry if it was too graphic.
~nurse unplugged

That wasn't too graphic for me, but I asked for it. This is something I had to consider. Nothing is black or white here. More professional opinions will help to give us a general direction to guestimate what happened to Caylee, if anything. These are things that go through my mind as to any scenario.

And these opinions still keep me thinking that a deceased body was placed in the trunk, not alive...again, IF this is what forensics comes back as.

Yeah well good luck with that when LE comes over with a warrant to obtain them. I can't stand that kind of attitude. I'm tellin ya..if it were my grandchild missing I would just hand LE a house key & tell them whatever you need to do or see or ask day or night DO IT..anything!

Cindy's petulance is astounding.

"I kept the receipts and stuff out for two weeks, and no one wanted to look at it. It's too late now, I've put it away and I'm not going to pull it out."

WTH?

Very nice work on the daily recap LadyBass! Thank you so much! As fast as I read I am always pages and pages behind! :)

Thank YOU!

Salem

Yeah, and so she can have an answer ready for any question that may be asked her...just like her mother!

I think the whole family should stop any contact, refuse to pay any bail, and prosecute the stolen charge card amount if possible. They should arrange search parties to search areas where Casey may have put Caylee, quit talking to the media, and let LE handle getting to the truth instead of falling for the cons and lies of an experienced psychopath.

(Sure, ma'am, we'll be right over to let you know about all the evidence we're amassing against your daughter.)

:rolling:

Watching the repeat now...I like how Cindy says that "the public is getting frustrated, because they know that Caylee is alive and that my daughter is innocent"

We don't know ANYTHING, because your daughter won't come clean. That is why the public is frustrated...

I do feel really badly for Lee, if he was really chased :mad:

Very nice work on the daily recap LadyBass! Thank you so much! As fast as I read I am always pages and pages behind! :)

Thank YOU!

Salem

That wasn't me, it was nursebeeme Thank her. I just started a thread.

I feel for this lady.. I hope and pray to never be in her situation because by now I would of already been admitted to the nut ward.

Tonight the interview she did on Fox appeared to me like she had finally went over the edge or was totally intoxicated. She rambled on like a maniac.

She was drinking from a sippy cup, shown in one of the pics on NG today (not sure of the date, though.) I think it's the insulated cup Walmart sells in a 2 pack, looks similar to the ones we have here at home.

Could they have tried to sleep in the car?

But if he gets pissy and rude towards casey he knows damn well that casey will clam up and not speak, and then they will loose there chance forever. At least Lee is able to get some answers from her, and eventually hoping he will be able to get the truth.

But if you yell and scream at a person they are going to clam up. I tell you, if I had a choice on how to approach someone, i think I would much rather kiss the persons *advertiser censored* to get the truth, rather then take my chances by yelling and screaming at the person.

I hope & pray someone soon gets to her so she talks. I would never have the patience or self control to do it. NEVER!!!

I know screaming would do no good & I'd have to walk away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat