Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD, after days of Cindy and her inconsistencies she is an empty vessel to me per the "crying wolf" rule. IMO, the fear from the poi side comes from the pack of lies. imhoo

Hello everyone! I've anxiously been awaiting the activation of my account and it just happened! I've been one of the many lurkers here (hard to keep up with you all, lol) and decided to make an account! My mom and I have been reading the threads here and coming up with theories...

Welcome DesertDreamer! :)

Questions:
When were George and Cindy on vacation? Where did they go and for how long?
Was George always home during the day-he is a retiree who only returned to the workplace lately. If he wasn't at home during those critical day/work hours,where was he?
Was the car really out of gas? He drove it home--windows down because of stench, remember?

I think you did a good job with your notes. I agree with all your theory except that I wonder if Caylee was ever actually buried in the yard and might have been in the trunk for a longer time.
the reason I hypothesized that in my theory was to show that she was killed right away and burried in the backyard for at least 24 hours (for cadaver dogs to hit on sandbox and underneath playhouse) then placed in the trunk long enough to produce a stain and a lingering smell of decomp

again imhoo

a great theory, Nursebeeme. Do you think that Tony, and Casey's desires to get with him permanently may have played a part in all this? I just wonder if he mentioned not wanting kids. Something seemed to have changed right as Casey went to stay at Amy's and decided she had to ditch the car.

Oops, just saw you said goodnite. Maybe you'll see this later or I'll ask again.

Nurse..............very interesting and plausible theory! :)
I agree!

Leila: Thanks :)

nursebeeme said:
DD, after days of Cindy and her inconsistencies she is an empty vessel to me per the "crying wolf" rule. IMO, the fear from the poi side comes from the pack of lies. imhoo

Yeah, they're all swimming-- no drowning -- in lies and inconsistencies.

Mamasooze - IMO, I really don't think the car ran out of gas.

:Welcome-12-june: DesertDreamer!

I'd noticed the inconsistencies in Cindy and the attorney's statements, too. I guess they haven't had time to get their stories straight.

Here's to sleuthing!
:toast:

She had to ditch the deathmobile because of the stink. But, how? Leave it where it might/should get stolen, (remember Casey doesn't think like the rest of us) purse and keys left in car maybe? So it prolly does have gas. She would tell Tony it broke down and George would take care of it. Tony picks her up and she hopes for the best--after all she always has a story. If the first story doesn't stick, the next one will.

She never has time for TV because she par-tays all the time and missed the CSI episode where they are investigating a young mother who did away with her child and ditched the deathmobile in a check cashing store parking lot. So she obviously misses the scene where that gray haired guy asks the store owner for the surveillance tape of the young murderin' mom ditching her deathmobile in his parking lot.

When are people going to realize we are all being watched/photogged everywhere we go in public? Now we know why.

I can't figure out why Casey didn't get rid of the car right away and tell Tony that the Nanny had to borrow her vehicle. Then she could have tried to pin the whole thing on the Nanny, even the smell. It wouldn't have worked though, but she could have come up with something much better about the car.

I can't figure out why Casey didn't get rid of the car right away and tell Tony that the Nanny had to borrow her vehicle. Then she could have tried to pin the whole thing on the Nanny, even the smell. It wouldn't have worked though, but she could have come up with something much better about the car.

HMMM interesting. Face it-we don't know what Tony has told LE. Maybe thats why she wanted to talk to Tony so bad--try and get stories straight.

These people infuriate me :furious:

And Par-tay Princess never dreamed how this was going to be the national sensation it has become and of course people have been falling for her line for years. This was just one more drama queen story to her.........."oops I lost my car, purse, nanny, sim card, cell phone, kid, keys, apartment complex, job, ________ (insert whatever here). Hey, can I have the keys to YOUR car, George?"

I have read before that the dogs can smell the body decomposing very soon after death. My kids dogs brought a rabbit in the house and we did not know if it was dead or not. It's body was limp so rigor definately had not set in. The dogs would not let us have the rabbit so we did not know if it was dead or just hurt. Hours later they brought the rabbit in and it was just getting stiff. You could tell by they way it's body hung that it's feet were stiff and it's rib area was stiff. After trying to catch the dogs again with no luck the house had already gotten the odor of a dead animal.
This was only a few hours later and the smell was already very defined and lingered in the house. I did manage to get the rabbit away and yes it was dead. The smell lingered and even though I have a small carpet steamer the dogs would run to the area where they dropped the rabbit and rub in it. They could still smell it. I have to say I was shocked at how little time was needed for the rabbit to die and start to smell. I was also shocked how it managed to permeate the house so quickly. This was a young baby rabbit and it smelled bad so quickly I can only imagine how a larger animal would stink up the house. The rabbit had no sign of injury so it was not like it was dripping fluid everywhere. It's neck was broken, that was all I could tell.

I just posted how fast the smell can start. I think the car was something Casey needed to get around in and it was her moms. She could not just ditch it but finally decided to after finding the odor so strong.
Smell is an important part of our memory. They say certain smells can bring back memory of bad things quicker than a visual memory. If Casey were on drugs and left Caylee in the trunk for a few hrs after finding her dead the whole car would have a bad smell. Leaving it with her purse is a sign she wanted to report it stolen or hoped someone would find it and she could act like it was stolen. But no one stole it and she just put off calling it in, waiting for someone to report the vehicle. I think 3 911 calls says it all.
Cindy was upset because the vehicle was missing. Casey must have told her she did not know where it was and Cindy calls reporting it stolen and accusing her daughter. Later Cindy calls saying the child is missing and the vehicle smells like a dead body. Casey was getting busted but managed to talk mom down. How easy would it be to have your child tell you they did not cause your vehicle to be towed, they did not know where it was and the bad smell when you find it is just from garbage being in the trunk? Would you ever want to consider they killed their child? Well Cindy did at first. And then it became easier to cope with a "conspiracy theory". I actually feel bad for Cindy. Her and everyone that knows Casey knows she lies but to lie about killing a child???? It would not be something she could ever imagine.

Have we been able to piece together the blow by blow timeline of that day? When did George pick up the car? When did Cindy pick up Casey? I think there is some overlap in time---like George is picking up deathmobile while Cindy is driving around with Casey--she makes 1st call because she is calling Casey's bluff abound arresting her for stealing the car and cc's. She's mad because Casey is sulking and won't tell her where the baby is. Things escalate as they drive home. Cindy initiates 2nd call because she's so pissed at Casey. Is George maybe home with the car at this point? Soon Lee comes home (was he with George?) and you just KNOW Casey is taunting Cindy and furiously trying to sort things out in her head what she's going to say--"I'll take you to Caylee, uh, tomorrow". George drives up maybe about now and Cindy is outside waiting for the cops. He tells her the car stinks (possibly taking her to it and having her smell it). By this time she's getting overwrought and they go inside and Casey is spilling her lying guts to Lee and Cindy goes ballistic and calls 911 again and is hysterical and says the thing about the baby missing and the stench in the car, etc. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Cindy has completely disassociated herself from that moment of realization that her child possibly killed the most precious person in her life (unthinkable!). Even George tells the cops that Casey might have done something bad (I forget the quote). Cindy and George both still have that smell in their noses (which is like nothing else on earth). Frankly, given how emotional Cindy seems to be, its a little surprising, to me at least, that she's not a raving maniac. I think in her heart she knows the truth but can't face it due to medication, lack of sleep, adrenal and hormonal surges. She just wants her Caylee to come home--its that simple. As the grandma of a 1 yr old girl, I can sympathize with Cindy (except I'd beat the living snot out of my kid if she did what Casey is doing and oh, I'd fire Jose's *advertiser censored*). But give Cindy some credit--she knows how to handle Casey. She's playing Good cop/Bad cop and praying that Casey cracks.
Please people. Fill in my gaps.....:confused:
ps--Excellent Nurse!

Nurse, very good post. The most simple and direct answer is usually the correct one. Cindy is on the Today show with Matt Lauer and she is being very defensive. I for one no longer believe that poor little baby girl is alive. I did and I had hoped but it seems more and more plausible she is gone. So sad.

The thing about the car smelling so bad is some one at the tow company would have noticed and called the police....I am sure that they would be aware of what death smells like, they tow after fatality wrecks and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme