Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the family and the atty be setting up to include him in the list of names involved. I know the inmate story yesterday is suspect at best but just what if the shift is to the ex boyfriend and Casey said it in jail too.
Those 45 minute videos must have names in them as well.

Complete crap IMO.

That is exactly what I thought from the moment other people were mentioned. It will be sad if Casey's lies drag innocent people down.

Whole new dimension to research.

I have a question -- why are so many of Casey's police boyfriends now EX-cops?

I'm only aware that Jesse was. I know the ex-cops was thrown out briefly by a talking head. Did anyone ever determine if Casey did date other cops?

Per www.sunbiz.org (Society Ent.) search the Principal Address:

1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817 US
Changed 07/08/2007

and the address for the CEO is:
Title CEO
WILLIAMS, DERRICK
1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817

where is this? Is it at the Sawgrass Apts.?

I know I said in the previous post that when entering Society Entertainment in google it lead me down some strange paths (hedonism) alot in the florida orlando area and talk of were the next meeting will be, just something about it seems strange and I was wondering if this empty apartment could have been one of those places.

On WFTV.com the video called Team Coverage Friends reveal new details from July 24th at 5:31pm is the one with the 4th of July picture of Casey wrapped in the flag. I can't figure out how to link to the video.

Don't know if you got an answer yet, but go here
http://www.wftv.com/video/17041839/index.html
Then where is says Search (under the video) type
casey's friends and set it for 30 days.
The video will come up next to the thumbnails.

Michael Walsh is representing a suspected murderer who is claiming he was framed named Tony Villegas. Just as a point of reference.

Here is the link...I hope it works:
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P06000093360&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=SOCIETYENTERTAINMENT&names_filing_type=

If you look at the annual reports...there was an address change 7/07.

The white pages address must be an old listing, the phone number listed is out of service.

SE is listed as a record label and looking at the myspace...I don't see a connection to this case. Everything about them is music!

If he was running a prostitution or drug ring, he likely would not be advertising it. He may, in fact, have a music business, but if there is anything hinky, he wouldn't make it obvious. That said, if he moved to new address in 2007, I doubt white pages would still have it listed like that, UNLESS he kept that apt for illegal purposes. It was in a perfect location for drugs etc.

This is where he moved the business mail to:

http://www.trulia.com/home_values/for_sale/FL/Orlando/32812/1056268041/

It's a condo so he probably got out of the hood, and moved to a condo, but still retains an apt there for "business" purposes. LE should definitely look into the renter of this unit where he used to live to see if he still rents it.

Can anyone find the annual earning reports on Society Entertainment? I just don't see that this type of company would make alot of money. You need money in that industry to start up. Where was that money coming from?

The music connection.. wasn't Casey posting about an R&B venture?
Indeed she was. Casey posted a msg to someone on myspace asking if they knew of a good female R&B singer for some venture that -I think- Tony's boss was putting together. I'll have to see if I can find it again.

I'm only aware that Jesse was. I know the ex-cops was thrown out briefly by a talking head. Did anyone ever determine if Casey did date other cops?

Jesse is ex-LE.

Morales is ex-LE.

What's a talking head? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads