Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gma keeps saying that we all need to focus on Caley and not Casey. It is kind of like we are going to a football game and Casey has the car keys, the directions to the stadium and the tickets. Our first step in getting to that game is to speak to Casey. I am still on the side of the Anthonys. (minus Casey) But I reckon they make it hard sometimes.

And if your LE there from day 1 (July 15th) you didn't even know what day the game was.

If that hasn't been checked then the Anthony's, LE and the media are all idiots in Orlando.
Hence "hidden". I wonder if le actually looked at blueprints and subsequent
possible work done on the house. Remember, Jon Benet was just downstairs and it took how many hours to find her....
I had just remembered a crawl space we had in our house that wasn't visable to the eye.

Ya know - you might just have something there. I know I know - what about the smell. BUT - what about those plastic storage tubs? I remember a while back there was a poor little girl washed up on a beach in east Texas. She had been "folded" into one of those, and, maybe if you used enough of those "vacuum" like storage bags - the kind that suck all the air out and really worked at sealing it off. OH my - I don't want to go any futher.
:( That's so horrible. Poor little girl.
I'm just trying to think where "close to home" could be.

If they do...how will they explain the pizza in it?! :eek:

haaaa! Thanks, I needed that! I'll never look at a pizza the same again.

ok im gonna take this back to the 911 calls. when cindy first called she said casey stoled the call on the 30th, but we no casey left before that. did casey take the car when she left home? if she did why did cindy say she stoled it on the 30th and her granddaughter was missing and the car smelt like something died in it. then the other call when she said she last saw her gd on june 6th and i keep seeing on here the gp last seen her on the 15,16..? and then when the said she just told me who took her gd and then casey tells dispatch this z lady has been her nanny for a year and a half to two years. wouldnt the mother no this nanny. and isnt a nanny some one that takes care of the child daily or lives with you? so i guess im asking has cindy acknowledge she no's this "nanny"?

This is why I think she may have had some help. She is a small woman and with the weight of a dead body, how could she carry it very far??? I know my 3 year old grandson gets heavy when he falls asleep on the couch. When I have babysat and carried him from the couch to his bed he is very heavy for me to carry and I am bigger than Casey!! Would she have driven somewhere in the woods with her or put her in with the alligators?

Caylee weighed 35 pounds. There are a thousand places in the greater Orlando area where you could carry a 35 lb. baby off the road 50 feet and she would never be seen again. Casey seems to be too lazy to f@rt so I am guessing Calee is fairly close to a road.

MOO

Could Casey have cooked this whole scheme up to upset Cindy. Did she let someone take Caylee somewhere??? All of a sudden is Caylee going to show up and everything is going to be just dandy???

And if your LE there from day 1 (July 15th) you didn't even know what day the game was.

Correct. Had they have kept interviewing her instead of arresting her she would have kept talking. She would have thought that if she just talked enough she could go home soon.

The bags that she kept centralized at Tony's did they have any of Caylees belongings in them? She leaves home abruptly she went to Tony's place, she doesnt have any of Caylees stuff which I am sure he doesnt question, because she has told him that Caylee is with grandma or the Nanny.

Caylee weighed 35 pounds. There are a thousand places in the greater Orlando area where you could carry a 35 lb. baby off the road 50 feet and she would never be seen again. Casey seems to be too lazy to f@rt so I am guessing Calee is fairly close to a road.

MOO

I see woods on the map in back of the house, but I also see some kind of a road close to their street. Is that a major boulevard or what?

I know we have no knowledge or proof one way or the other but if a neighbor took them why does LE now have them?

They claim to see if Caylee was ever near them. But IMO, George never bothered to mention the burglary when this all went down. When LE found the report and asked him about it, he said he didn't have the gas cans, and that didn't jive with what he told the reporters. Which is why I think LE didn't retrieve them until this week.

Could Casey have cooked this whole scheme up to upset Cindy. Did she let someone take Caylee somewhere??? All of a sudden is Caylee going to show up and everything is going to be just dandy???

A scheme like that would cost some amount of money. Food clothes travel, so unless she handed them Caylee and Cindy's credit card I don't see it.

Possibly, but that doesn't account for the grandparents behavior in my opinion. But maybe, its possible that they think Casey is full of s*** and they know that more then likely their grandchild is ok, and that as soon as Casey gets ready they will see her again.

yes....interesting, EA!...is there a way to get a view of that area without all the houses...or at least more of that area to the right?

Go to google maps and put the address in. you can zoom in and out and get a "bird's eye" view of some places. you might have to download some software. Kinda scarey, I looked up my house not long ago, you can see the front of your house.

They claim to see if Caylee was ever near them. But IMO, George never bothered to mention the burglary when this all went down. When LE found the report and asked him about it, he said he didn't have the gas cans, and that didn't jive with what he told the reporters. Which is why I think LE didn't retrieve them until this week.
But you see - he was now LYING. And - if it was the day of the FBI interview - well now - that's a Federal offense. I do believe that George was seriously threatened about what he did.

No, and now the darn post is gone! But this other site said it was posted July 4th so I guess maybe it could fit in if Cindy had been trying hard to find the child for a week or 2 and couldn't see her.

Cindy's MySpace blog entry was on July 3rd, and at that time she was lamenting the fact that she had paid for food, shelter, medical, and all expenses, and now, through jealousy, her beloved granddaughter was missing.

I've always felt that this blog entry by Cindy was the truth and points to tension between Cindy and Casey in regards to Caylee. The jealousy becomes a factor when you consider a tug-of-war between Casey and her mother over Caylee. Clearly, if Casey was spending all her time out with friends, partying, she wasn't caring for Caylee - her parents were, and Caylee may have begun to call Cindy, "mommy", and Casey was angry and jealous over the bond between her daughter Caylee and her mother Cindy.

Casey storms out of the house on June 16th, taking Caylee with her, or with what we now know in retrospect, did something to Caylee.

By July 3rd Cindy hadn't seen or talked to Caylee in more than two weeks and she was hurt by what she perceived as Casey withholding Caylee to punish her. At that point, she was completely unaware that Caylee was not just missing from HER life, she was missing altogether.

When you couple this blog entry with the third 911 call, you can see that Cindy has just put two and two together and realized........."Caylee is not just missing from my life.......she's gone!"

I think the family isn't asking Casey the right questions because they know the answers already. The whole thing seems like they all are playing this game of hide n seek with Caylee.

Correct. Had they have kept interviewing her instead of arresting her she would have kept talking. She would have thought that if she just talked enough she could go home soon.

I do agree with that. I also, and I know I am in the minority on this think the bail should have been lowered and her family had to have her locked in the house for 30 days. Cindy would have nagged it out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413