Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see woods on the map in back of the house, but I also see some kind of a road close to their street. Is that a major boulevard or what?

I am not sure which one you are asking about. The 417 is a big toll road. the small street directly behind the Anthony home has abpout 70 homes on it. It has a huge patch of woods all around it and could be accessed through back yrds in about two minutes.

I know Absolut, but this case is so bizarre that i just can't figure out the players. I guess it's all the D*** lying. Nothing makes sense. It's like a puzzle and we can't put it together because some part of this puzzle is MISSING. Someone besides Casey knows something.

Possibly, but that doesn't account for the grandparents behavior in my opinion. But maybe, its possible that they think Casey is full of s*** and they know that more then likely their grandchild is ok, and that as soon as Casey gets ready they will see her again.

but do u honestly think casey is the type to sit in jail? just wondering., i personally dont think she is.

A scheme like that would cost some amount of money. Food clothes travel, so unless she handed them Caylee and Cindy's credit card I don't see it.

Not really. We really don't know how long Caylee has been gone, and she could have easily sent to someone who is not financially strapped. Casey's parents don't seem to be taking this seriously. Maybe they do know their daughter better then all of us. Maybe they know that Casey is full of it. I'm starting to wonder.

But you see - he was now LYING. And - if it was the day of the FBI interview - well now - that's a Federal offense. I do believe that George was seriously threatened about what he did.

I think so as well.

I do agree with that. I also, and I know I am in the minority on this think the bail should have been lowered and her family had to have her locked in the house for 30 days. Cindy would have nagged it out of her.

Sorry. Ab, I agree that Cindy would definately be able to nag out of most, I think her daughter had 22 years to figure out her weaknesses.
I believe letting Casey out= never knowing what happened to Cayleee, I think Casey would self destruct in 2 days maxxx

Also in the interview Cindy did showing Caylees bedroom, didnt she show the bed and say this is where Caylee slept. Caylee had her own bedroom so why was in with Casey and the door shut?

but do u honestly think casey is the type to sit in jail? just wondering., i personally dont think she is.

Depends on why she did it? Fame? Money? To hurt Cindy? The last would be my guess. And besides she is isolated, not in gen pop. I could see her being a pig headed. At least for a little while.

Not really. We really don't know how long Caylee has been gone, and she could have easily sent to someone who is not financially strapped. Casey's parents don't seem to be taking this seriously. Maybe they do know their daughter better then all of us. Maybe they know that Casey is full of it. I'm starting to wonder.

I would love to believe that. That is so much better than the alternative.

One thing we all tend to "forget" when talking about Caylee being in "hiding" is those d@mn cadavar dogs and the decomp smell in the car. Its hard to factor that 'FACT' into it.

I am not sure which one you are asking about. The 417 is a big toll road. the small street directly behind the Anthony home has abpout 70 homes on it. It has a huge patch of woods all around it and could be accessed through back yrds in about two minutes.
If you go from the Anthony home and turn right onto Suburban Drive...it takes you right through the heavily wooded area directly to Econ trails at the other end. There are many small side roads within that area. I don't see any homes there.

I think the family isn't asking Casey the right questions because they know the answers already. The whole thing seems like they all are playing this game of hide n seek with Caylee.

Yes, I agree, which makes me think they are in defense mode, damage control if you will..

Sorry. Ab, I agree that Cindy would definately be able to nag out of most, I think her daughter had 22 years to figure out her weaknesses.
I believe letting Casey out= never knowing what happened to Cayleee, I think Casey would self destruct in 2 days maxxx
At this point the outcome may be the same.

I do agree with that. I also, and I know I am in the minority on this think the bail should have been lowered and her family had to have her locked in the house for 30 days. Cindy would have nagged it out of her.

One of the three would have made her tell. The home could have been bugged too. Precedent for that lies with the Eisenbergs.

One thing we all tend to "forget" when talking about Caylee being in "hiding" is those d@mn cadavar dogs and the decomp smell in the car. Its hard to factor that 'FACT' into it.

i hate to be the doubting thomas, but that has me thinking the worst, but hope im wrong!!

There must of been some BIG TIME blow up between Cindy and Casey on or around father's day, as we have said before.

What I don't understand is that Casey, the party girl, would have been better off leaving Caylee there. She would have been able to party until her hearts content with no kids to tie her down.

I am not so sure that Cindy didn't throw a fit about Casey not taking responsibility, ect and then Casey throw a temper tantrum and said something like "Okay, then I will just leave and take Caylee with me."

Isn't it strange though how Casey keeps saying "she's close, she's close" According to George, if we can believe it, that's what she told him again today. It's making me wonder if Caylee is somewhere in the house, like Jon Benet Ramsey????

I'm not at all familiar with Florida. Do homes there have basements? An attic?

Go to google maps and put the address in. you can zoom in and out and get a "bird's eye" view of some places. you might have to download some software. Kinda scarey, I looked up my house not long ago, you can see the front of your house.

thanks, but i finally figured out i could move the arrows on the map Aliza posted....that's a large wooded area, for sure!!....& very "close" to home too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413