Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given serious thought about all 3 being involved. I just keep coming back to the fact that NONE of them can keep their mouth shut. With that I don't believe they could all be "in on it" - one (or more) would be singing like a canary trying to implicate the others.

If you want to keep a secret you don't tell anyone else.

This is a reply to "if they find her over state lines" from the previous thread -

That is what is really been bothering me the most - time is running out for LE - they HAVE TO FIND HER. With the heat and rate of decomp - it won't be long that all they will find is skeletal remains - and impossible to determine cause of death - at that point Casey "fesses" up that is was an accident and really turns on the waterworks - the best they can get her on then is manslaughter. I really don't understand why LE hasn't pull all the stops on on finding her. They have a "public rep" to uphold and right now they aren't looking to competent and they know this.
dont hate me for saying this but there may be some sympathy for george because even though he's a retired sheriff he is still considered a brother of the force. he looks like a nice guy.

dont hate me for saying this but there may be some sympathy for george because even though he's a retired sheriff he is still considered a brother of the force. he looks like a nice guy.
Which could possibly explain why Casey didn't "trust" the locals?

If you want to keep a secret you don't tell anyone else.
And you work like hell to get your daughter out of jail any way you know how if you know the secret. You kiss her @ss while trying to scrape up enough to get her home before she cracks.

why would they be advertising for volunteers if they think they are close to bringing her home? seems to me , the advertisement makes it look like they anticipate this dragging on for a long while.

I just can not for the life of me see the grandparents involved in the death of Caylee.

Trying with all of their being to believe their daughters lies, yes...that I can see happening. For now....but they HAVE to be getting harder and harder to swallow...

Maybe I'm also floating on the "River Denial"...

And you work like hell to get your daughter out of jail any way you know how if you know the secret. You kiss her @ss while trying to scrape up enough to get her home before she cracks.
Ok - I'll bite - what kind of secret? It has to be pretty strong - I mean were looking at murder here. Are you thinkg that maybe one of the GP's did it? I think Casey would have yelled to high heavens if that's the case - so what other secret could there be?

It is the only thing that makes logical sense here since Caylee was NEVER seen or heard from again after the video tape was made. We have not heard of one single person besides Cindy or Caylee that says she was alive after that. SOMEONE in the greater Orlando area would have come forward to say they saw this little girl with Casey by now. There has not been one sighting of her anywhere by anyone!

Well we'd have to know what the Anthony's did the following day...

when did they wake up? Leave the house? For how long?

What about Casey's movements that day?

Sorry.... this whole crazy story is just TOO implausible for one brat AND 2 parents to be willing to try to get away with. IF the parents had any knowledge wouldn't they have come up with something halfway believable..... Casey's facing some MAJOR, MAJOR trouble from the Feds... not exactly the way parents 'help' protect their daughter.

We really hadn't heard that the GPs have been 'cooperative' until VERY recently. That was also a bit odd to me.... but then again, I go back to the theory that maybe a whole lot of what the public is hearing is ONLY really for Casey's 'ears' & not really what's going on behind the scenes.

It's entirely possible the Anthony's have always believed Caylee is dead & they're just hoping to find her body.... and they can only do that IF Casey breaks down & confesses to someone?

This would also explain why the Anthony's really haven;t reached out to many missing child organizations... they don't want to waste their resources on a futile search..... this recent benefit in Daytona sounded much more like a GENERAL benefit for missing children than something set up to find Caylee.

The conversations in one of the first phone calls home comes to mind in support of this theory. The one where Casey talks to her mom, Lee, and her friend. Just speculation, but Casey's recent statement that she believes Caylee will be home for her birthday could be the results of their public show of support. The GPs have said they will do whatever will bring Caylee home.

It is the only thing that makes logical sense here since Caylee was NEVER seen or heard from again after the video tape was made. We have not heard of one single person besides Cindy or Caylee that says she was alive after that. SOMEONE in the greater Orlando area would have come forward to say they saw this little girl with Casey by now. There has not been one sighting of her anywhere by anyone!

:rose: You're right!
Man, this is too sad...

Do not insult me....I can read can you?
If you find it insulting, my apologies. If it is more like, you posted on information that you are not versed in completely, that's ok too.
However, if you are being rude, and aksing me if I am capable of reading, well that's just sillyspeak and really reflects the poster, no??
As a rule, I NEVER post on something I can't back up, fyi
Back to Baby Caylee

Not sure who killed her, but for a minute...just suppose we put this on Cindy. From that angle...look at the situation. Everything was set up knowing that Casey would be arrested. The story was in place about "Zanny". They knew this would only fly for a few days. They had 31 days to cover up things except they forgot about the gas cans, the report, the neighbor, and a few loose ends. Silence was the plan all along. Don't say a word and with mom on the outside (she is the one with the purse strings)...she is the one who will get you out of this mess. Casey would never get out if mom was in jail and she knows it. She cannot afford to give Cindy up to them.

Stop and think about this. Casey may be wanting to tell what she knows. She may want to turn on CINDY. This may be why she is only willing to tell what she knows for the promise of not being prosecuted.
My opinion, George may not know as much as Cindy and Casey.

Well we'd have to know what the Anthony's did the following day...

when did they wake up? Leave the house? For how long?

What about Casey's movements that day?

Sorry.... this whole crazy story is just TOO implausible for one brat AND 2 parents to be willing to try to get away with. IF the parents had any knowledge wouldn't they have come up with something halfway believable..... Casey's facing some MAJOR, MAJOR trouble from the Feds... not exactly the way parents 'help' protect their daughter.
Please forigve me - I'm really tired and my brain hurts. But I just don't see where Casey is facing any federal charges - unless they find over state lines. Local murder is a state charge. Her not talking to the feds - well that's her fancy dancy atty's fault - HE's the one that says she meets with them or not.

Please tell me what your thoughts are on the federal charges?

I took a look at the FBI Crimes against Children page and it does say they get involved - but that they assist, and enhance the local authorities. As for actual charges it really doesn't say.

Help me

He thinks fast under pressure. LOL. He knew that Craig would not be able to follow him in there. LOL.

I saw that...........wonder if Tony went to the bathroom or out the back door.

Not sure who killed her, but for a minute...just suppose we put this on Cindy. From that angle...look at the situation. Everything was set up knowing that Casey would be arrested. The story was in place about "Zanny". They knew this would only fly for a few days. They had 31 days to cover up things except they forgot about the gas cans, the report, the neighbor, and a few loose ends. Silence was the plan all along. Don't say a word and with mom on the outside (she is the one with the purse strings)...she is the one who will get you out of this mess. Casey would never get out if mom was in jail and she knows it. She cannot afford to give Cindy up to them.

ya, but casey didn't drop her off with zanny. what would make casey lie, if she had no involvement?

Last night, when I logged off, it was at least 1:00 am, and you guys were only on thread number 42, page 10. Now, here I finally get a chance to get back online, and you are on thread number 47!!!! AGGGHHHH!!!! :eek: Anyway, it is almost Monday; time for evidence. I hope they were able to get air from that car for cadaverene analysis. If they can scientifically prove their was a body in that car, it will get much more interesting.

The conversations in one of the first phone calls home comes to mind in support of this theory. The one where Casey talks to her mom, Lee, and her friend. Just speculation, but Casey's recent statement that she believes Caylee will be home for her birthday could be the results of their public show of support. The GPs have said they will do whatever will bring Caylee home.

I think people also tend to forget to factor in the tremendous amount of guilt Cindy felt....

after all, Casey's nasty comment that it's Cindy's fault she's in jail is pretty accurate.

I seriously doubt Casey would have been arrested on the spot for not reporting her daughter missing if not for Cindy's 'outburst.'

I'm not saying she wouldn't have been arrested eventually BUT I do think Casey's words went straight through Cindy's heart.

Most mothers would be VERY torn at this point.... you feel like a Judas, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae