DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per fox:

Investigators know ALOT more then there telling us,
B/F is being re-intervied.

Suzi and Amster, you are just wrong about not searching. Professional searchers know how to search even if no one has any idea where a person is. Many people have been found thru searching even with no info. It takes a grid by grid search and professionals know how to do it. There is no excuse for no searching in this case especially since LE has not been able to corraberate 1 thing out of Casey's mouth. The point to start would have been where the car was dumped and move on out with a grid by grid search. No one knew where Natalee Holloway was but they searched the whole darn island AND ocean for her. And on several occasions to boot. When you love someone, you do your darndest to find them. How about the man that killed his wife and they found her at the dump? They had no idea where she was but they searched. They searched the dump alone for days and days but they found her. I could go on and on. Where did you all ever get the idea that you need 'something to go on' in order to do a search?

Lol, thanks for taking up the reason for no searches explanation. I don't have it in me today to do so. I promise to take it up tomorrow when the same subject comes up again. :blowkiss:

You know Fox was saying a little while ago, again, that if Casey isn't formally charged they will have to let her go per the 33 day rule ... I am a reformed attorney, therefore, always interested in the technicalities involved. I don't for a minute think that they will allow her to be released. Yet when they went over her charges I was struck by the realization that not reporting a minor child missing for an extended length of time isn't a felony or even against the law ... I wonder if anyone would consider petitioning for "Caylee's Law" making it a felony for failure to report a minor child missing within the first X number of hours?

I think that a lot of people would be willing to help search if we had two pieces of info:

Are we looking for a kidnapped or deceased child?

Based on LE's timeline of Casey's movement, where would we search that has the probability of finding anything helpful.

I think a lot of potential searchers are waiting for any useful info from LE.

BTW on Fox the other night that local reporter said that LE is working 24/7 on this case.

I think we are looking for a deceased child since LE has said consistently there is no evidence of Zanny having existed beyond Casey saying she did.

LE may not know yet as far as Casey's movements...she's a pathological liar and now she's not talking. Other than credit card receipts and phone records, not much to go on. The places they know she has been may not be conducive to hiding of a body. At this point, I am content to trust the police know what they are doing and if they haven't conducted a manhunt type of search yet, its for good reason.

Lee's still in the picture. And evidence was taken from the home for testing.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More big developments for the Caylee Anthony case are expected to unfurl in the upcoming week, sources say.

Casey Anthony anticipates visits to her jail cell this week from her mother and brother, authorities said. Cindy Anthony has been scheduled to visit Tuesday, and Lee Anthony is set to visit on Thursday.

Orange County investigators said they hope to receive crucial FBI crime lab tests by the end of this week. The tests were conducted on items taken from Casey Anthony's car and her parents' home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

I think with the cadaver dogs hitting in the backyard and the car, we can assume a dead body was at these places at one time. Logically, a search should start from there, and from where the car was abandoned? Casey doesn't look like a rocket scientist when it comes to covering her tracks, the body could have been dumped very close to home, or to the car.

Did I just hear on Fox Cable News that Tony now says that he did not hear Caylee on the phone on the 24th? My heavens and they wonder why so many feel the way that we do. It's just one lie right after another.

Suzi and Amster, you are just wrong about not searching. Professional searchers know how to search even if no one has any idea where a person is. Many people have been found thru searching even with no info. It takes a grid by grid search and professionals know how to do it. There is no excuse for no searching in this case especially since LE has not been able to corraberate 1 thing out of Casey's mouth. The point to start would have been where the car was dumped and move on out with a grid by grid search. No one knew where Natalee Holloway was but they searched the whole darn island AND ocean for her. And on several occasions to boot. When you love someone, you do your darndest to find them. How about the man that killed his wife and they found her at the dump? They had no idea where she was but they searched. They searched the dump alone for days and days but they found her. I could go on and on. Where did you all ever get the idea that you need 'something to go on' in order to do a search?

Natalee Holloway disappeared within a window of about 7 hours on a tiny island. I don't see the comparisson between this case, with a 31 day window in a huge country where hundreds of miles could be driven in the space of a few hours.

I respectfully submit that without evidence on which to base a search its a waste of time and effort. And, they never found Natalee Holloway, despite all the searching that was done.

Me, too. I was a very young mom and had my share of parties. But, I bet neither one of us would have gone out clubbing/partying if our child was missing. That's the issue, wouldn't you agree?

I agree with you both.

By the same logic, lots of people have weird relatives, dysfunctional families, abusive pasts, even serious mental health issues, but not all of them are murderers either!

Yes, they will want the body. But where to start looking?

Once the results come back, they can use that to lean on Casey. When they know for certain that Caylee is dead, they can press her hard.

If she doesn't talk, they may never find the body. They can still file murder charges and get a conviction without a body...so she won't be scot free if the body is never found.

What makes me sick is thinking that this child's body has been treated as garbage...is out there somewhere alone...has not had the burial she deserves.

:( :( :(

I know! That vision haunts me at night to the point that I can't sleep or have nightmares. I don't know how Casey cannot be affected similarly...

Where the professional searchers?

Did I just hear on Fox Cable News that Tony now says that he did not hear Caylee on the phone on the 24th? My heavens and they wonder why so many feel the way that we do. It's just one lie right after another.

You heard right! one lie after another! How much more complicated can this case get!?

Does that mean a telemarketer has Caylee,or does Zanny the Nanny work as a telemarketer? LOL

LOL!!!

Or maybe Caylee ran away & wanted to taunt Casey & didn't want her to trace the number? lol

Well we have to assume LE has ALL the records of incoming & outgoing calls on Casey's phone & will rule out all Casey's friends & family & see if ANY numbers are left over. lol

There are plenty of people in the Orlando area that would help with a search for Caylee - but as sad as it might seem, where in the world do you look first? I truly think LE has looked into every possible known place without an all out search. Do any of you think that LE wants to look like it has egg on its face so to speak? What kind of information have they been given to help find Caylee - lies and people that say one thing, and then say something else. Everyone involved - Casey, her parents, her brother, Jesse, some other friends. If I were in LE my head would be spinning....

Suzi and Amster, you are just wrong about not searching. Professional searchers know how to search even if no one has any idea where a person is.

The type of searches where there is no starting point usually end up fruitless. Bottom line. And I will repeat what I've said before. If people don't like the fact that there are not any huge public searches going on, then do something. Christine has a thread for this. And organizing a search should not be a no brainer for the Anthony family. George is former LE after all. This family has an advantage right there that most people of missing persons don't have.

You know Fox was saying a little while ago, again, that if Casey isn't formally charged they will have to let her go per the 33 day rule ... I am a reformed attorney, therefore, always interested in the technicalities involved. I don't for a minute think that they will allow her to be released. Yet when they went over her charges I was struck by the realization that not reporting a minor child missing for an extended length of time isn't a felony or even against the law ... I wonder if anyone would consider petitioning for "Caylee's Law" making it a felony for failure to report a minor child missing within the first X number of hours?

i like that idea. IF Caylee had been kidnapped as was said and reported immediately LE could have had a better chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini