Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No what I was saying was that if Casey or anyone from her family saw this, they could say, "You saw on the news about the car being stolen with the baby in the back? That's what happened to Caylee. They made Casey get out of the car and they ran off. That's why her purse was there." and why they find Caylee dead and why it isn't Casey's fault,.. blah blah blah jmo

But she can't use that excuse can she? Because her boyfriend picked her up where her car was. So the BF saw the car just sitting there. And she has already claimed it broke down. So saying she was forced out of the car just won't fly at this point am I right?

Not meaning to be rude but All the bashing, swearing and snarky comments are giving me a tremendous headache. This is the first time since I have been a member of WS that I have seen so much bashing and tearing people apart on any thread.

In my humble opinion it is so much easier to follow all these threads without all the added snarky posts that add nothing to the case but bashing which in no way will solve any investigation. :boohoo:

Thank you!!! Thread after thread of bashing the family is not helping find Caylee.

We don't know that Lee deleted the comments. Casey and Cindy created the page. Casey says it in the first phone call "I made the ****page. I am sure she was savvy enough to delete anything that would incriminate her. No one knows when those comments were deleted. Friend Christina and Lee both wanted the password...they probably wanted to see if they could find anything themselves. Christina was crying and Lee was pissed off that day, they were both trying to push her to stop lying.

Well... Baez is requesting the myspace and facebook pages including deleted messages are given up. We shall see...

Soo, I guess rather than look for your child you should go to a bar and dance all night long over and over and over...

I could almost buy that story if the pictures hadn't shown up.
Oh but Tricia, that's all part of Casey's attempts to protect her daughter, doncha know! She couldn't raise suspicions by becoming a recluse - she HAD to go out and twist a few nip*les, writh around on the floor, etc.

To the poster who asked if Lee said "out of state funeral", yes he said to the best of his knowledge it was an "out of state" funeral.

I don't think anyone here was able to find an "obituary" on the person (leaving his name out) that died in the car crash. If the obit is found it might say where the burial took place.

The young man that was killed last year and has been named as a possible father by posters here was buried in Greenwood Cemetary in Orlando.

I gues I should go back and watch the Lee interview again before I say this - but I thought Lee said that "they" (the family) knew who the father was because CASEY told him (or them). CASEY told him? Now we all know how we can believe Casey. Yes, Patty I caught the out of state funeral too - I believeI remember someone finding a J.O. obit from either South Carolina or North Carolina. Both know how we would go back to research that.

I didn't actually see Cindy say anything about death threats or extortion. I need to watch that interview again.

But I thought about the deceased father - and the "body" in the trunk. Maybe he found out he was daddy and threatened Casey and in the "fight" he was killed and whoever was with him took Caylee.

Funny how this family just talks "around" all this death like it was just another trip to the grocery store.

Not trying to rain on parades, but if you look at the real estate listing for that street, there are like 10 houses that look the exact same.

I created a thread for 1168 Bella Vida Boulevard this morning. Can we keep the discussion for Bella Vida there so I can follow it, since I found the address and curiosity dream had the dream of the house.

There are many of these homes of the same structure and perhaps 1168 is not the number, but with what I found days ago and the dream of curiosty, we linked together from Missouri to Florida.

There is an email to OCSD and if they want more from us, at least I can find it in one place. It was hard enough to grab all the stuff and put it in the 1168 Vida Boulevard thread, just it case it went down.

Thank you all! :blowkiss:

Not meaning to be rude but All the bashing, swearing and snarky comments are giving me a tremendous headache. This is the first time since I have been a member of WS that I have seen so much bashing and tearing people apart on any thread.

In my humble opinion it is so much easier to follow all these threads without all the added snarky posts that add nothing to the case but bashing which in no way will solve any investigation. :boohoo:

I'm new here. I absolutely agree with you.

:clap::clap::clap:

I heard a reporter say on TV yesterday that Jesse has recanted his statement to the police concerning him hearing Caylee on June 24th. Does anyone know more about this or have a link to it. I have not seen it in the threads, if it is already here some point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

But she can't use that excuse can she? Because her boyfriend picked her up where her car was. So the BF saw the car just sitting there. And she has already claimed it broke down. So saying she was forced out of the car just won't fly at this point am I right?

She can't use that as the excuse that WILL FLY! But when have they ever sai anything that seems truthful???? Everything is contradicted. I am just saying that she is going to use the "my car was stolen with Caylee in it" as her defense and then they will drag her BF's credibility in it. Just wait and see,.. JMO

I gues I should go back and watch the Lee interview again before I say this - but I thought Lee said that "they" (the family) knew who the father was because CASEY told him (or them). CASEY told him? Now we all know how we can believe Casey. Yes, Patty I caught the out of state funeral too - I believeI remember someone finding a J.O. obit from either South Carolina or North Carolina. Both know how we would go back to research that.

I didn't actually see Cindy say anything about death threats or extortion. I need to watch that interview again.

But I thought about the deceased father - and the "body" in the trunk. Maybe he found out he was daddy and threatened Casey and in the "fight" he was killed and whoever was with him took Caylee.

Funny how this family just talks "around" all this death like it was just another trip to the grocery store.

Lee did say he knew who the father was of Caylee because Casey told him. He said the father's name was never released or did the father know of Caylee or the parents of the father know about Caylee.

They met in high school about 4 years ago through high school or mutual friends.

J.O was killed in a car crash in Orlando. Padilla said he was told the father was killed in a car crash in the Carolinas. LE has the DNA results and now knows how Caylee's father was/is. It is just my assumption that LE has shared that info with the family.

The young man that was killed last year and has been named as a possible father by posters here was buried in Greenwood Cemetary in Orlando.

Was that Jesus Ortiz? If so, the only person I could find in the social security database who passed away last year by that name was 63 years old at the time of his death. I'm confused. :confused:

Another thought:
If, Big IF that baby is not found alive, it's a simple matter of Casey saying it was an accident.
Unless there is specific forensic evidence proving otherwise (hopefully the body isn't too decomposed to find it), Casey could very well be held/do very little time if any for manslaughter, no?

Actually, they've said many times she could be convicted of murder w/o a body, many other people have been.

Soo, I guess rather than look for your child you should go to a bar and dance all night long over and over and over...

I could almost buy that story if the pictures hadn't shown up.

not only that, but casey's story is that she was going to these bars to find zanny the nanny, who also liked to frequent them. apparently, getting wasted and dressing like someone from ho-lando (as one of casey's friends stated) was required to find the mysterious kidnapping party-going nanny that no one has ever ever met...

You are correct.

Lee did say he knew who the father was of Caylee because Casey told him. He said the father's name was never released or did the father know of Caylee or the parents of the father know about Caylee.

They met in high school about 4 years ago through high school or mutual friends.
I am not going to believe a thing that comes out of Casey's mouth. Won't believe even Mickey Mouse is the father until I see a paternity test now. We know of one that was done and so that person is ruled out - and supposedly there is another that is going to be done. Until then - I am not a believer.

I just can't figure out how the gps and Lee do not see how unbelievable they are sounding. There must be someone they know who would say please think before you speak, you are making things worse for Casey. If I didn't know better you would think Casey had some spell on them. Why would an entire family cover and make excuses for her. I'm beginning to wonder if little Caylee was in everybodies way. How incredibly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties