Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
woah, she posed as Zany? wow
if she was dead on the 16th why didn't the car smell on the 24th is still the question-she dug her up then I guess between 24th and 27th

So, is there a possibility that Casey might have murdered, and then burned Caylles body.?

Burning a human body ( regardless of size) causes a stench that is so horrible the words to describe it would be too graphic. You have to have an extremely high temperature to burn through bone as well. For instance, even a house fire isn't enough to burn bone into ash. You'd have to grind the bones down into powder. I believe Casy needed the gas for the car not for Caylee. I do think Caylee is somewhere on Bella Vida Blvd. I wish LE would conduct a search there.

It seems like whoever showed her the apartment would surely remember that it was Casey. If she posed as ZG.

Just thinking out loud here... but the fact that Casey did not pack a ton of stuff for Caylee when they left is really bothering me.
Maybe when Casey left she was hoping something would happen... some kind of accident... and she knew Caylee wouldn't need anything, or didn't care for the baby to be comfortable. Maybe she was hoping Caylee would get hurt somehow, or something, so she would be free and then she didn't have to actually do it herself. And then when whatever did happen didn't go her way (maybe too much showing that she was at fault?) she freaked and came up with this crazy babysitter thing?

It seems like whoever showed her the apartment would surely remember that it was Casey. If she posed as ZG.

oh, true, I doubt she would have gone to such lengths anyway

She may have been disguised with sunglasses, scarf, and they wouldn't be paying that much attention.

One thing is bugging me....

If your own child, came to your house and took some gas, or for that matter anything else that was not overly valuable, would you really care?

I know that I can go to my dad's house at anytime and take something. Hell, my neighbors do not care. It is not unusual to come home and find a note on the counter from a neighbor saying they 'borrowed' this or that.

Why would George consider this stealing?
Why couldn't she just say, "Oh, dad I took that the other day."

Burning a human body ( regardless of size) causes a stench that is so horrible the words to describe it would be too graphic. You have to have an extremely high temperature to burn through bone as well. For instance, even a house fire isn't enough to burn bone into ash. You'd have to grind the bones down into powder. I believe Casy needed the gas for the car not for Caylee. I do think Caylee is somewhere on Bella Vida Blvd. I wish LE would conduct a search there.

I don't think she used it to burn Caylee, however if she needed it for the car, why not put it in the car, why take it with you as another poster pointed out ? Maybe she used it to burn other evidence.

And Casey didn't take anything for Caylee like a favorite stuffed animal or blanket? I have 4 kids and they each had something they HAD to have period. So did Caylee have a favorite thing and if so where is it?

Yes, her favorite teddy bear is still at the house. Which, is why many of us believe she never left that house. Or...never went to bed the night of the 16th!

If you followed the Melanie McQuire case, you would not believe the lengths these women can go to to try and cover their azz for a crime!

Did anyone else hear George say that when Casey stopped by the house on the 24th,that he was getting ready to go to work,and when he testified under oath and was asked about his employment he stated that he was with LE in Ohio from 79-89 and he had just started a new job. Why did he not mention the job he was going to work on the 24th of June.

All I heard him say was that he was watching one of his favorite "news shows" when she came in... and that SHE was getting clothes to go to work.

I agree totally. My Grandmother (who I talk to everyday and babysits my kids while I work) would be knocking down walls to find my children if I was acting like Casey. Cindy obviously had to be close to Caylee since she lived with her. If my GM doesn't hear from my kids or me she is calling and checking on us and if she is not babysitting them and doesn't get to see them she asks if they can sleepover once a week. I understand Cindy was calling but shouldn't she have been trying a little harder if indeed it had been that long?

I really think Cindy's myspace blog regarding caylee being taken away by casey due to "jealousy" is at the heart of this case. its just not talked about enough. Straight from the horse's mouth (Cindy) before she ever had a reason to lie or cover up for Casey.

Casey was JEALOUS of CAYLEE.......CIndy says it herself. Not a good sign. And you hear it again in the ice cold jailhouse phone call when she says "all they care about is finding Caylee" with disdain in her voice.

If your own child, came to your house and took some gas, or for that matter anything else that was not overly valuable, would you really care?

I know that I can go to my dad's house at anytime and take something. Hell, my neighbors do not care. It is not unusual to come home and find a note on the counter from a neighbor saying they 'borrowed' this or that.

I think because she had been caught for 'stealing' gas in the past. She wasn't allowed to take those gas cans. It was said that there was $50.00 of gas in them so that could add up, if it became a habit. And it seems that it did.

My opinion on that is this was a pattern for Casey and they were fed up. Also the fact that she had left with Caylee after them supporting her for so long, he was trying to teach her a lesson. I believe that when George discovered the gas gone, he knew right away it was Casey that had taken it and called the police to make a report for that very reason.

Another thing, she grew up hearing about crime, George was a cop. She would have picked upbits and pieces along the way. She would think about things like filling out the card. Heck, my Dad worked at Bell Helicopter and to this day I can tell you more about that than you would want toknow...lol

Because she broke the lock. She also has a history of lying and stealing from her parents. Credit cards, etc... So I think that's why they got fed up but didn't think at the time there was worse to worry about around the corner. I too borrow stuff from my parents--LOL as I'm sure lots of people do without any thought because they don't have the history of stealing from their parents. My oldest daughter would call me if she needed something and it was locked up. She would never bust the lock without permission. She is 24.

think he didn't like the way she went about it -saying it was a pity about the cans and not owning up
think her lies and stealing ways were exasperating them-think she had a hold over them they didn't know how to discipline her and she's 22 but a super young 22 obviously-I know some 22 year olds acting like 17 year olds who still need disciplining and raising and others like 25 year olds who have it all sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme