Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope all of this comes out soon. it's been way too long that this baby has been "missing".

It is unacceptable. She is hoping time keeps on ticking and it will be harder to find, indetify and find cause of death, if Caylee is not alive.

Sadly I hope and pray she is, but someone would have seen this baby somewhere or at least a friend of aquaitence of ZG would have come forward.

Sadly I still think with no dout that Caylee is not alive.
The big thing that stands out in my mind, is Casey's father and the effects he seems to have on her. In court, she cried when he spoke, on the phone he says she broke down.
I know with my own father that If I did something, and my father was blamed or charged with something I did, I could not live with myself.
If this family truly wants to find Caylee, and do believe she is still alive, why not work with LE, and allow them to be arrested (Cindy, George, and Lee), bring Casey into court as they have a fake bond hearing to see if she cracks..
Anything would help right now to find this little girl..

Regarding the June 24th phone call between Jesse and Casey, where Jesse overheard Casey say "get off the table", and Jesse at one point thinking he heard Caylee in the background and now not sure.

Is it possible that Casey called Jesse from her parents home on June 24th and during the phone call, Cindy's cat jumped on the table and Casey told the cat "get off the table" and in the background perhaps the cat "meowed"?

Jesse may have heard the cat and thought it might be Caylee and now not sure.

The time of that phone call between Jesse and Casey maybe cruical because of the fact George and Cindy said that Casey was at their house on June 24, 2008 with the exact time of 2:25 PM (or thereabouts) and this is ONLY 4 hours after the police were at the Anthony's taking the robbery report at 10:20 AM.

Now in the narrative report of the robbery, the police office wrote the following:

On 06/24/2008, at approximately 1037 hours, I responded to 4937 Hopespring Dr in reference to a burglary to a structure (storage shed). Upon arrival, I met with the victim, George Anthony, who relayed the following:

On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.

The victim stated that the shed was secured and no one had permission to enter or remove property. The victim estimated the total value of items taken to be $ 50.00 and the damage to be $ 50.00.

The victim gave a sworn written statement and wishes to testify and prosecute.

I examined the crime scene and found the following: The shed door and the lock to the door were damaged and where the victim said his gas cans were is now empty. I attempted to dust for the presence of latent fingerprints and did not any latents.

Although the year is wrong on June 22nd, but the police wrote June 22 per George's statement.

Also, how come there are no fingerprints what-so-ever on the lock, shed etc? Do the Anthony's wear gloves everytime they unlock the lock and open the shed, or did someone wipe away all the fingerprints.?

WAIT A MINUTE- Casey borrowed the shovel on the 24th because she couldn't get into the shed right???? So really, she used it to break the lock and steal the gas cans....got it.

But, if Casey had told her mom she had the cans, then why would Casey have gone through the whole conversation with George, trying to keep him from looking in the trunk, and making snarky comments about it being too bad about what happened to the shed?

Maybe the trunk already had a stinch and she was afraid he'd notice. Maybe while she was stalling him, she came up with the trash story? That she had some trash in there for a few days and forgot about it but just threw it away. Then, after sitting for even longer in the hot sun, and the fluids(?) seeping in even more, that is why she abadoned the car. And 15 days or so later, the Anthony's got the car and it really, really reeked by then?

I totally agree.........this has been going on way too long for them not to have figured something out by now,,,,that poor baby girl

when are they supposed to have the results from the stain and hair?

Anyone hear about Casey's mental evaluation that the judge ordered?

I was wondering that too, I guess the mental eval is not being made public
she's clearly got a problem

WAIT A MINUTE- Casey borrowed the shovel on the 24th because she couldn't get into the shed right???? So really, she used it to break the lock and steal the gas cans....got it.

ahaaaaaa ok

Was it the 24th? I thought someone said mid june. Either way, she was most likely using the gas in the cans to burn evidence, IMO. Caylee was already gone.

RE: Her job.

IIRC, on the Greta interview last night, it was mentioned that she worked for a company as an events planner for Universal, but not Universal directly??

Can anyone confirm?? I'm sorry I am so jumbled I had a migraine last night and I am not sure if I read or heard this.
Isn't that what Lee said in an interview yesterday?

So, what events has Casey "planned" lately? Let's talk to the event participants to see what Casey facilitated for them.

You have to see the M & J interview--Cindy is digging deep. She is seriously acting squirrely. M & J are asking her some pretty good questions.

i hope all of this comes out soon. it's been way too long that this baby has been "missing".

I would love to ask our dear Casey why she didn't alert the cops when she realized her baby was taken by the "nanny",a "nanny" she TRUSTED enough to leave her child with?And when exactly did she realize that the "nanny" took off?

GMAB,she's LYING.:furious:

IMO

I have read sooooo much and watched so many "shows" and news broadcast (just like the rest of you) so I will say I'm sorry when I ask these few questions which I am sure has been ask and repeated many times. My brain is fried and I am older than dirt so please forgive me all. Was it not said at first of case that GP have never heard nor knew of a nanny? George said lastnight on Greta that Casey said she was going to drop Caylee off at Nannys and go to work...Then...Casey said she last saw her daughter beginning of June. Cindy stated she last saw Caylee Fathers Day. Well...would that not have made Cindy the last person to see baby? Also..if Casey is in "LOVE" w/her new boyfriend..Now just take this in...If your in love,,,would she likely to cover up for her mother, broher, father or BOYFRIEND? One of the 1st jail tele. conversations released Casey was demanding to speak to Tony, no one else. She was rude and angry at all, demanding tele. number of boyfriend. I grant you I really believe we all know Caylee is not coming back and we all know Casey is to blameand "if" she had help disposing of body,,,,,would she keep quite to protect her "LOVE"? I am sure I am wording thiis all wrong and I hope you all can understand what I am trying to say and ask..Also, I stated a beginning of this horrific case that alll involved was setting the statge for a defense case. We have all seen it many times before. Case tried in media and unfair to client. "Cannot get fair trial" and on and on with the defense attorney. Can not you hear opening and closing arguments? Baby was alive when she dropped her off at nany!!!!! Stage Has been set and GP have been instructed to carry on if they want to save their daughter's life. Still s big slap in all faces of parents of truly missing and or killed children. Shame on you Anthonys..

Caylee was in the way of Casey's lifestyle especially the one with the new boyfriend who was a club promoter. Women who kill their own children often do it for the love and attention of a man. ie; Susan Smith. Same thing.

Here's my question and I have worked in property management in NM and TX and a drivers license is required to view an apt. It is copied and held in the office until the property tour is over, to validate ID as well as to document who I left the office with - in case they off me? What are Florida's laws on this, is the photo of the apt viewer Zanny, the copy of the ID shown to view the apartment?

We also staple the copy of the id to the info card to market to in the future as well as use for waiting lists if a floorplan they were interested in was not currently available.

LE has said that the photo of the 6-17 (4-17) Zanny has been shown to her. Whats the scoop there?

Kathy in Texas

This is actually TRUE here as well....EVERY apartment complex I have EVER visited or looked at has taken my license during the time they showed me the model. I'm not sure if they actually COPIED it tho...or if it was just held as collateral.

Remember way back.....Cindy told a reporter that there wasn't any report of missing gas cans?? Greta asked her last night if a report of something being stolen from the shed was made and Cindy said, "ask George"....seems Cindy was ticked off that George reported the break-in.

My only confusion about the guest card is that the arrest affidavid states that LE contacted the Zenaida Gonzalez listed on the guest via the phone number left on the card. That Zenaida did not know Casey or Caylee. Local6 is reporting that the Sawgrass apartments tried to follow up with the Zenaida via the telephone number on the card and the number was not in service.

Wouldn't it fit that Casey has an accomplice of some sort at that apartment complex? Maybe that is who told Local6 that they did a follow up call, possibly basing that on hearing Casey's lies to Lee and LE of the phone being disconnected.

They asked Cindy if she is covering for Caey--I love it--no one else has asked her point blank like that.

Maybe the phone number that ZG gave at the apartments was actually the black jack that Casey was using?! If Casey was posing as ZG

I have read sooooo much and watched so many "shows" and news broadcast (just like the rest of you) so I will say I'm sorry when I ask these few questions which I am sure has been ask and repeated many times. My brain is fried and I am older than dirt so please forgive me all. Was it not said at first of case that GP have never heard nor knew of a nanny? George said lastnight on Greta that Casey said she was going to drop Caylee off at Nannys and go to work...Then...Casey said she last saw her daughter beginning of June. Cindy stated she last saw Caylee Fathers Day. Well...would that not have made Cindy the last person to see baby? Also..if Casey is in "LOVE" w/her new boyfriend..Now just take this in...If your in love,,,would she likely to cover up for her mother, broher, father or BOYFRIEND? One of the 1st jail tele. conversations released Casey was demanding to speak to Tony, no one else. She was rude and angry at all, demanding tele. number of boyfriend. I grant you I really believe we all know Caylee is not coming back and we all know Casey is to blameand "if" she had help disposing of body,,,,,would she keep quite to protect her "LOVE"? I am sure I am wording thiis all wrong and I hope you all can understand what I am trying to say and ask..Also, I stated a beginning of this horrific case that alll involved was setting the statge for a defense case. We have all seen it many times before. Case tried in media and unfair to client. "Cannot get fair trial" and on and on with the defense attorney. Can not you hear opening and closing arguments? Baby was alive when she dropped her off at nany!!!!! Stage Has been set and GP have been instructed to carry on if they want to save their daughter's life. Still s big slap in all faces of parents of truly missing and or killed children. Shame on you Anthonys..

This is very possible, how many times does a child get hurt or killed by a mother's boyfriend? There are many cases like this. However, LE is saying Tony is cooperating and Tony says he didn't even know Casey that long and only met Caylee once, so not sure this is the type of guy that would be involved in somethinglike this, however I do believe Casey is the type of mother that would rid herself of her child just to be with a man. She may have hurt her on purpose or left her living out of that car while she hung out with her boyfriend, it may have been an accidental death in the form of neglect - too much cough syrup, too much time in a lock car in the heat etc.

Was it the 24th? I thought someone said mid june. Either way, she was most likely using the gas in the cans to burn evidence, IMO. Caylee was already gone.

Well, I guess it had to be between 6/22 and 6/24. Otherwise, how did she get into the shed? I suppose it could be two unrelated incidents, but I doubt it.

Combine with someone claiming to be a ZG looking at an empty apartment on 6/17 and I would say we have a much more accurate timeline of events....Caylee last seen on 6/15 by video and 6/16 by claim of her grandfather. 6/17 mystery ZG goes to the empty apartment to look at it. 6/22-6/24 Casey breaks into the shed for gas cans that she does not use to fill up the tank on the spot, but takes away.......it all makes much much more sense.

Maybe the phone number that ZG gave at the apartments was actually the black jack that Casey was using?! If Casey was posing as ZG

Aha...good point! Interesting! Yet another reason why the phone is 'LOST'!

Something I find extremely odd...how Cindy explained Casey's borrowing of the neighbor's shovel...to clear out BAMBOO?

Casey does not strike me as the type of girl to do yard work of her own accord, even going as far as to borrow a shovel. Even if the alleged bamboo was her "chore", I could totally see her saying "Oh well, shed's locked, no shovel, don't have to do it now" in that teenager sort of way.

Of course, I don't live in FL, so I don't know the bamboo situation...is it part of daily life to remove bamboo? Or was this just another example of Cindy coming up with an asinine explanation for Casey's strangedoings?

Still bothering me: What exactly WAS Casey's job? Surely someone would have come forward by now as a co-worker...and clearly no job= no money to pay "the Nanny". I hardly think the money she stole from Amy and her mother was used to pay "ZG."

One more thing - on her older myspace comments, around Valentine's Day 2007, Casey definitely made references to her current BF being in Iraq...so there's yet another one on her list of ex-boyfriends!

Welcome to WS! Great post..........

I've stated since the beginning that Casey would never dig up bamboo. Cindy claims bamboo shoots poke up out of the ground & need dug out. I bet Casey don't know what a shovel is used for.

I know a little about bamboo, we bought land in Fl & I wanted to plant some to block my neighbors mess. A fence wouldn't do the trick...There are different kinds of bamboo.....invasive & non invasive. The invasive kind spreads, & can be purchased rather cheaply. It will shoot up in a neighbors yard & kind of has a mind of its own. It is very difficult to control & very hard to manage in a yard.

The non invasive kind is a great deal more expensive & simply beautiful, it is used in many fine furnitures. It can also spread but is much easier to control & normally doesn't bother your neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro