Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that is so true. Especially the feds - they loathe the media. But this thing took on an appearance of its own and it did it with lightning speed. Thankx to our new technology. But it was what it was and now they have to work with that. As for games, the FBI plays games all the time. I have seen it. You don't even know they are there until AFTER it goes down. Problem was they weren't here. The locals started this and before you knew it - it was a media circus. I also believe that Casey not wanting to talk with them - well, there was a reason for that as well. But once they got here - Casey didn't know what to do. We REALLY DON'T KNOW that Casey HASN'T talked to them. We have been told that. But I don't believe everything I'm told - especially when it comes in the form of "media".
I have seen the Fed's work, they were keeping an eye on the case all along. We have our own jokes back and forth. :)
Fed's made it clear OC is the lead investigator, they are here to assist.

Swag, I agree.. I think they know WAY more than we could even imagine. I think they filed the charges today (as I posted earlier) to hold her so she couldn't be released on the 30 day or whatever policy that is... I would almost be willing to bet whatever evidence they have gotten and are in process of getting, rather they find a body (sorry, don't even like posting those words :( ) they probably would be able to charge her based on circumstanc evident alone... So many telling signs not even counting Casey and her family.. Her friends given their young age are probably spilling everything they know about her and Caylee to LE if they weren't they would be like most other young people close to a case, ie: talking to the press, participating in public searches etc... They are WAY TO QUITE......Probably all scared if they talk the other one may say something, but I bet they are talking to LE.
I agree to a point. Her friends are talking - or rather have given their statement. But her friends are all clubbers - there is drug use involved (among other things that people this age get in to). Couple that with their immature age - and they are scared. Very scared. Look at Mary Kate Olson - she is refusing to talk to a Grand Jury unless she is granted immunity. SHE IS SCARED. She knows that if she talks (basically gives up her connection and how Heath Ledger got that oxycotin and - oh - what else did he have - anyway. She knows she'll go down too. These friends are laying very low right now - until at least this all blows over.

Is thee any way of listing profiles that you have visited on Myspace if the people weren't your friends? I am determined to find this page.

The history on your computer may still have it.

And search this forum (go up a level to forum so you search the entire forum) and then try sunset or sunrise b/c I do recall someone mentioning the background at some point so that could find it.

Or at the very least, do her best to create a shot at reasonable doubt?
They have already created so much reasonable doubt - unless there is a miracle and they not only find a body but have it in good enough shape to determine cause of death - I don't think anyone will actually go down for murder.

If only we didn't have that pesky DNA. Which the FED's worked up as well. :)
Now you are talking like you have inside info. I really wish they would tell us what they found.

Not to worry. Casey was not walking in 33 days. Casey is doing jail time at least 6 yrs coming as it sits now. Casey is going no where period. :)

Or at the very least, do her best to create a shot at reasonable doubt?

And hwo would she know that when she handed the child to the babysitter that she was alive? Because the liar told her so?

I think they are thinking let just throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. You are right, they think that they can create reasonable doubt by all this bs they are telling. The only thing is that they are taking a very dangerous gamble.

LE might find a body if Casey did it all on her own, but may not if she could have had some experienced help. They may never find Caylee.

I think if Casey is charged with murder - then she is gonna sing like a canary and say it was Cindy. That's when reasonable doubt comes in. Who would YOU believe? Especially between those two?

DNA .... of course DNA. I can't wait to hear Cindy explain away the DNA, or do you think she'll leave that to her X detective hub? Cindy vs DNA expert .... Only on Pay Per View.

Now you are talking like you have inside info. I really wish they would tell us what they found.

This is how it works :) LE/FED's never show full hand/Never. Their not required to. They leak what they feel is appropiate to the media on as is needed basis.

There was bound to be DNA in that car, simply a given. I am sure they will get DNA and fingerprints from the entire family in that car. Now it has never been said the DNA was decomposing tissue, fluids, blood or whatever. That was not stated as a fact.

And another thing - this immunity talk comes up. If you only have one person (suspect) why in the world would you even talk immunity? Baez says its wasn't him. The State Atty's office says it wasn't them - but they did make a statement about it. Well then - who was it?

LE might find a body if Casey did it all on her own, but may not if she could have had some experienced help. They may never find Caylee.

I tend to agree with you accept they seem to be complete morons. They can not even come up with a story to say with a straight face. I hoping they didn't hide the body that well.

Also, any info on ex with LE. I didn't know that he also moved out of town. Why did he leave LE?

This is how it works :) LE/FED's never show full hand/Never. Their not required to. They leak what they feel is appropiate to the media on as is needed basis.
When LE is ready they will move out.

And another thing - this immunity talk comes up. If you only have one person (suspect) why in the world would you even talk immunity? Baez says its wasn't him. The State Atty's office says it wasn't them - but they did make a statement about it. Well then - who was it?
Your not the 1st to ask that logical question. Personaly I think Baez if full of it. Legal games.

That's a given - ALWAYS. That's why I always look at what is NOT being said. At this stage in the game - with what little that has been said. And up until today - absolutely NO searchs being done. I believe there is a whole lot more to this and I mean A WHOLE LOT MORE. Its obivous there was a body in that trunk. Was it Caylee? I'm not so sure.

That's a given - ALWAYS. That's why I always look at what is NOT being said. At this stage in the game - with what little that has been said. And up until today - absolutely NO searchs being done. I believe there is a whole lot more to this and I mean A WHOLE LOT MORE. Its obivous there was a body in that trunk. Was it Caylee? I'm not so sure.
Who do you think it could be if not Caylee?

There was bound to be DNA in that car, simply a given. I am sure they will get DNA and fingerprints from the entire family in that car. Now it has never been said the DNA was decomposing tissue, fluids, blood or whatever. That was not stated as a fact.
Again, not yet that we know of. Were not privy to what LE has or Baez would have it too. Keepin my fingers crossed there are no slip up's. All we an do is sit and wait. Tired of all the popcorn its making its me ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member