Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do orange county jail inmates have internet access?
wonder why no acquaintences of Casey however distant ever come on this or the other forums, should be about 1000 people with at least something to say

I have a pretty strong feeling that it was Casey that looked at the Sawgrass apt. and that LE already knows but have not released that information. They seem pretty sure there was no babysitter, if they thought there was even a chance there would be some sort of sketch out I think. I think there are several details that they are not releasing just yet while they get enough evidence to charge Casey with murder.

Another great insight into what a manipulative and shameless Liar Casey is-is the fact that she actually said to George "oh yea sorry to hear about what happened with the shed" when she knew that she had broken into it and stole from her parents.

Its a special kind of liar that will do it TO YOUR FACE: especially when they are the cause of the problem. She will lie and smile while doing it. This girl has zero accountability ZERO.

George knew she stole the gas cans and used the tire thing as a ruse to get into trunk. More interesting is that he covered it up for her.

I also couldnt deal with the creepy way that Greta interview ended.....like a punchline or inside joke: "the gas cans were in there".

Yeah it's awful, taunting him like "you know I'm lying what are you gonna do about it?"

One thing I would like to know about the gas cans... Why were they in the trunk in the first place? How do GPs explain this. If Casey used them to fill her gas tank then why not just put them back in the shed? Why did she take them with her? Also, how long was she at her parents on the 24th? Did she leave and come back?

God bless you Caylee, wherever you are!!

I've been thinking about that also. Maybe she needed the gas cans, not just the gas? I thought at first she just needed gas and was out of money, but with all the money she had stolen, it seems like she would have enough to buy gas. Maybe she knew she had to drive farther than one tank of gas would take her, and did not want a record of stopping to buy gas to show where she was. Or she wanted to destroy evidence, but I just don't believe she tried to burn Caley's body.

Bumped

Hi sleuthers,

I've been afk for two days and realized I missed a lot. last I heard, Casey was to show up in court today with baez. Is the still the case? Also, is there a presser today?

I have a pretty strong feeling that it was Casey that looked at the Sawgrass apt. and that LE already knows but have not released that information. They seem pretty sure there was no babysitter, if they thought there was even a chance there would be some sort of sketch out I think. I think there are several details that they are not releasing just yet while they get enough evidence to charge Casey with murder.

I believe also that there is so much LE knows that they haven't shared (dam*it!)... and Casey is goin down...

<<ANTHONY: I'm absolutely 100 percent convinced she's alive or at least was alive when Casey gave her to the person she gave her to.>>

Very interesting statement. I think the previous post I read is spot on. The poster said they think Casey's story about the babysitter stealing Caylee will be Casey's cover if a body is found. The old "well, she was alive last time I saw her" BS. Then she and her family will proceed to blame the public and law enforcement for having "caused" the child's demise.

Bumped

Hi sleuthers,

I've been afk for two days and realized I missed a lot. last I heard, Casey was to show up in court today with baez. Is the still the case? Also, is there a presser today?

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you Nicole.. I just don't know the answer to either question myself.

Bumped

Hi sleuthers,

I haven't heard anything yet about a hearing or presser, other than a court appearance would happen within three weeks.

WOW! I may have regained faith in journalists.

I don't believe the story Local6 is reporting. They should produce the actual "guest" card in their story.

Let's say Local6 is correct, that would mean that on June 17th, someone went to look at the apartment. I would then say, it's Casey that went to look at that particular apartment, filled out the guest card as Zaneida, for "evidence" to add to her where she left Caylee theory!

Caylee was last seen on June 16th as far as we know, based on what was determined. We know Cindy had Caylee on June 15 to the nursing home and probably slept at Cindy's house that night and was there the morning of June 16th.

Now I am thinking the timeline is now from June 16 to June 17th.

Something I find extremely odd...how Cindy explained Casey's borrowing of the neighbor's shovel...to clear out BAMBOO?

Casey does not strike me as the type of girl to do yard work of her own accord, even going as far as to borrow a shovel. Even if the alleged bamboo was her "chore", I could totally see her saying "Oh well, shed's locked, no shovel, don't have to do it now" in that teenager sort of way.

Of course, I don't live in FL, so I don't know the bamboo situation...is it part of daily life to remove bamboo? Or was this just another example of Cindy coming up with an asinine explanation for Casey's strangedoings?

Still bothering me: What exactly WAS Casey's job? Surely someone would have come forward by now as a co-worker...and clearly no job= no money to pay "the Nanny". I hardly think the money she stole from Amy and her mother was used to pay "ZG."

One more thing - on her older myspace comments, around Valentine's Day 2007, Casey definitely made references to her current BF being in Iraq...so there's yet another one on her list of ex-boyfriends!

No one watching the breaking news video from a lawyer talking about Casey dragging Jesus' family into this mess?

On WESH...

I believe also that there is so much LE knows that they haven't shared (dam*it!)... and Casey is goin down...

I know it is so frustrating not to have all of the details!!! I just trust that LE and the FBI are making sure that they have all of their ducks in a row, I would hate for any little loophole to arise and prevent Caylee from getting the justice that she deserves!!

I don't believe the story Local6 is reporting. They should produce the actual "guest" card in their story.

Let's say Local6 is correct, that would mean that on June 17th, someone went to look at the apartment. I would then say, it's Casey that went to look at that particular apartment, filled out the guest card as Zaneida, for "evidence" to add to her where she left Caylee theory!

Caylee was last seen on June 16th as far as we know, based on what was determined. We know Cindy had Caylee on June 15 to the nursing home and probably slept at Cindy's house that night and was there the morning of June 16th.

Now I am thinking the timeline is now from June 16 to June 17th.

I believe Casey is "Zanny" Casey went to those apartments and tried to set up an identity for the person that "has" Caylee because Casey knows that Zanny does not exist. She wrote with her opposite hand to deter them from handwriting samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme