Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laundry detergent (UV) I don't wash my husbands hunting clothes in detergent.

I think the media is enabling Cindy and George by all the interviews. All these lies and half-truths being pushed out to the media really does the case no good. I think the media should ease up on the interviews, and concentrate on the search, and updates from the police.

I have thought about that too. I think it's a good possibility.

That's the point I brought up before also. I question why he would know what was in that bag of trash. The NORMAL person wouldn't look inside a bag of trash to see what stinks. It's trash, it stinks, throw the damn bag away.

Pizza Theory
Gas cans stolen by neighbor
Dad, what dad, no dad, dead dad, married with kids dad

Casey say Lee that she had left purses at Tony's house "in a centralized area"

Who talks like that? Sooo weird. I don't think I've EVER referred to doing anything "in a centralized area," especially not where I store mundane objects.

I think the parents at that 911 call couldn't believe Caylee was really missing and the car DID smell like a 'dead body.' But at the time, Caylee missing and dead body were not in the same equation IN THEIR MINDS. Now that the unimagineable is upon them, they are backtracking because a) they don't want to believe Caylee is gone and b) that their daughter had anything to do with it. How do they sleep at night? They know, in their sick hearts and minds, they know.....They are just doing what they have always done and that's cover and enable their ill daughter.

George didn't say anything about himself going to work on the 16th did he? He said he saw Casey, with Caylee in tow, leaving for work at 12:50 pm. He was watching his favorite cooking show.....

I really thought he did say he was about to leave for work. I can't say that with 100% certainty but I think he did.

George didn't say anything about himself going to work on the 16th did he? He said he saw Casey, with Caylee in tow, leaving for work at 12:50 pm. He was watching his favorite cooking show.....
Yes he did. He said something about how he'd see them the next day, because by the time he got back from work they'd be in bed.

What this all contradicts is one of Cindy's early-days comments about Casey leaving on the 16th to have "bonding time" with Caylee, and her early-July myspace post wondering why they'd disappeared.

Does anyone have FACTS about when George was unemployed and then remployed during the timeline in question... I distinctly remember him being unemployed and starting a ne job 7/14- am I wrong?

GIgi2009: I have checked here everyday for a "just the facts" thread like several other forums have, so far, no luck on that one for Cayley's forum!

I have a question. With this interview (Greta) last night - George specifically states that he SAW casey on the 24th - that SHE came to the house - that's where and when he got the gas cans back.

In the bond hearing he stated "under sworn oath" that he had not seen either Casey or Caylee in a month - or whatever days.

That is perjury. Plain and simple. Perjury. Under sworn oath in a courtroom in a court of law. Has nothing to do with lying to local LE, obstructing an invetigation, or evidence tampering. Perjury. period. He perjured himself last night on national television.

Why wasn't LE there first thing this morning or even late last night arresting him on PERJURY charges?

That's got me baffled. Anyone care to weigh in on this one?

I think the media is enabling Cindy and George by all the interviews. All these lies and half-truths being pushed out to the media really does the case no good. I think the media should ease up on the interviews, and concentrate on the search, and updates from the police.
Personally, I think LE is very happy to have this family on camera flapping their gums and contradicting themselves at every turn.

Can't you just see the prosecuting attorney, remote in hand, showing this stuff at trial?

Yeah, I still can't see that George or Cindy had a hand in harming Caylee at all, but they are busier than a 3 legged cat in a sand box, covering up chit.

Now THAT has got to be the quote of the day! :laugh:

Does anyone have FACTS about when George was unemployed and then remployed during the timeline in question... I distinctly remember him being unemployed and starting a ne job 7/14- am I wrong?

Blink I know in some part of the Greta Interview last night I heard George say that he was getting ready to go to work when Casey showed up at the house on the 24th.

That's the point I brought up before also. I question why he would know what was in that bag of trash. The NORMAL person wouldn't look inside a bag of trash to see what stinks. It's trash, it stinks, throw the damn bag away.

LOL, Im entertaining the idea he got lucky on that one, truly. He says, something was smelly in said trunk, officer says, what- he says- I'll show you, it's in trash, voilla as luck would have it rotting pizza??

Who talks like that? Sooo weird. I don't think I've EVER referred to doing anything "in a centralized area," especially not where I store mundane objects.

The same type of person who says "nanny" instead of sitter. Arrogant lying people use big important words to feed their egos and make other people feel dumb. They also talk in circles to blur the facts. The entire family does this. Lee did it in the first interview about his nifty new info Casey told him about that was gonna solve this case.

Why wasn't LE there first thing this morning or even late last night arresting him on PERJURY charges?

That's got me baffled. Anyone care to weigh in on this one?

Maybe it's just a long list of things that they plan to get him for?

Let me guess - you don't mooch off your friends and sleep at their houses instead of your own?

GIgi2009: I have checked here everyday for a "just the facts" thread like several other forums have, so far, no luck on that one for Cayley's forum!

That's because the Anthony's and the facts cannot share the same space Sweetie. But there is an update page, a daily recap page, also a media link page that can keep you caught up if you have limited time and just need a quick recap of what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895