• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still can't believe the drowning theory.. drowning would have been perfect for Casey. Nothing to cover up and very hard to prove someone is at fault for a 2 year old drowning.

Try and think like this.

Your parents have told you they don't want any of your friends at the house while they are gone. You call a few friends over, drinking...some pot...having a good time......people leave...maybe one stays who knows....but your high, maybe took a pill or two....and your kid drowns.....you know your going to get tested, you know they can tell the time line of when someone drowns so you freak out and hide the body and make up a story. But you wait so that when the body is found, in the heat of Florida it;s impossible to tell how the poor child died.

If Cindy and George told her to leave, or she told them she was leaving, on the 16th, maybe they told her to leave the car and credit card if she was going, but then she left with it anyway and they knew it. They never called the cops on her because she threatened never to let them see Caylee if they did.

There is no way that they didn't know that she was harging thousands of dollars on their card, the credit card company would most likely have called to report suspicious activity on the card sometime during that month.

How does June 16th 3pm-7:30pm -18th align with internet postings like against ladybass greta summary?

Muriatic acid burns holes as does Chlorine if it isn't diluted by water. Chlorine does evaporate especially if it's diluted enough so I'm not sure if they'd look for that in the house. But if Caylee did drown and Casey carried her in the house then maybe she kept her in the house a few days deciding what to do. Then fluids could be gathered despite cleaning. Then she could've put her in the yard, hence the decomp. Then she moved her.
And the parents were doing what - while Caylee is "dead" in the house for a couple of days? Unless they are all in on it and those calls were answered. Be even then - I do believe something would have been done with the body.

Interesting. I cast a chart for the beginning of Greta's show, and Uranus was right on the Ascendant, opposing Mars.

I am going to post the chart in a few minutes, because a Yod has formed. I will see if I can make it slightly bigger than my other charts, so it will be easier to see.

What the heck is a Yod???

Most things are not true accidents, if they happen due to neglect. OF course, this is discounting the possibility of purposeful murder.

And a good thought at that...

Although I think she would have been found by now.

If she fell in one of the water areas, she might not have been found.
Casey might have finally left thinking that Caylee would show back up. Then on the 18th the body would have floated to the top. Casey then panicked again (second flurries of phone calls unanswered) and borrowed the shovel to try and bury her.

Oh, I guess my imagination is getting carried away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedavis
She could be facing murder charges, do you really think she would hold out this long in jail if it was just an accident?

remember, when all this first came out, several friends called right away and said how much she lies. when you have that kind of a history, you know that no one is going to beleive anything you have to say to begin with.

I don't buy the molestation theory at all. Casey wanted to party. Casey wanted to go to Fusian. Casey wanted to shack up and be with Tony. Casey was jealous of the attention that Caylee got with from her parents. If you think simple in this case.....the answers are there.

Yeah but if you think simple, you'll never get anywhere. THis case is not simple. Especially if by some miracle CAylee turns up alive. THat will make it a lot more complicated.

Ok Just rewatched Greta

and this is what was said

June 15th - George and Cindy, see Caylee

June 16th- Casey and Caylee are still at the house. Casey leaves with Caylee from the anthony residence. Cindy is already at work. George leaves at 2:00pm that day.

Later starting at 3:00 pm, a source has shown them a flurry of activity from Casey's phone, some of those are a minute or two apart...Trying to get a hold of her father, her mother, and 2 other individuals.

The flurry of calls cease at 4:00pm, for two hours. Then start up again at 6:00 and go till about 7:30, to her mother, father and 2 other individuals that we are not revealing at this time. There are no other calls till the 17th.

June 18th --- The shovel is borrowed from the neighbor. On this day, there is ANOTHER flurry of phone calls, to her mother, father and 2 other individuals.

He never specified that these calls were unanswered. He also never said whether they were answered. I think that is important to note to!

That is a very helpful timeline. Can you take this over to the timeline thread for future reference? When was it that Zenaida looked at the apartment, wasn't that on the 17th???

Try and think like this.

Your parents have told you they don't want any of your friends at the house while they are gone. You call a few friends over, drinking...some pot...having a good time......people leave...maybe one stays who knows....but your high, maybe took a pill or two....and your kid drowns.....you know your going to get tested, you know they can tell the time line of when someone drowns so you freak out and hide the body and make up a story. But you wait so that when the body is found, in the heat of Florida it;s impossible to tell how the poor child died.

good point.. wasn't thinking about any drugs/drinking or wrong doing that she'd get punished for.

That is a very helpful timeline. Can you take this over to the timeline thread for future reference? When was it that Zenaida looked at the apartment, wasn't that on the 17th???

BINGO!:behindbar

If it was a true accident, she would have been much better off reporting it than playing this charade she has cooked up, which makes everything look much more sinister.

For those saying this flurry of phone activity could mean nothing-

you could be right if it is taken independantly, but coupled with the timeline, the fact that Furman said that it was in spurts with un named people being called too, the shovel thing and the CSI visit, it is beginning to quack and waddle like a duck!

I think that Greta's team have had boots on the ground for a few days and have actually been doing 'investigative journalism' as opposed to Geraldo's team (which is more interested in sensationalism by following folks into the friggin bathroom) and NG, who sits in a studio and relies on old 'news'.

Maybe LE has leaked this info (that, altho big to us, is not impt to the investigation/prosecution if it gets out) to Furman because it will turn up the heat on Casey and her parents and is a round about way of letting Casey know that her lies are not believed. I think that is why Casey is now concerned about Caylee's welfare- LE is getting closer.

JMO

Posted in timelines

Say what? Not understanding you here.

How do Casey's internet postings align with the phone calls and the shovel borrowing. A tighter timeline including any posts she made I guess is what I am thinking.

Yeah but if you think simple, you'll never get anywhere. THis case is not simple. Especially if by some miracle CAylee turns up alive. THat will make it a lot more complicated.

It is simple. Occums Rule. It is their lies that make it seem so cloudy. It is impossible to keep it all straight at the rate that they lie. If you discount all of the lies the truth is easy to see. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo