• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so did you guys see that interview with Cindy I mentioned? I'm guessing it's new....I hadn't seen it, but I could have missed it...and she says that if news stations air george getting upset then she will no longer do anymore interviews with that station.

http://www.wesh.com/video/index.html

All I can say is "no comment"

I wish the media would only talk about Caylee. Just ignore Cindy, George and Lee. Have a big pic of Caylee and talk about how she needs to be found.

Originally posted by Suzi

Personality disorders and considered incurable right? A case of a narcissist locally had her own shrink tell the court that she's incurable, and only incarceration might help her.

Not always the case here. Take me for instance I have been diagnosed with Multiple personality disorder/Disociative Identity Disorder. Although there are no meds that will cure it, It can be cured with intensive therapy. So it is cureble, just takes time and energy.

Can anyone point me to a still picture .jpg or .gif of Casey's Pontiac? The ones at the beginning of videos on the sites aren't really what I am looking for.

In ref to the search warrant info, the email that Lee provided LE that was supposedly to "back up" Casey's story of being an event planner...it came from a fake email address. Can you fake a domain name? Who would have faked an email to help her, and can LE trace the ip address and charge whomever it really came from with anything?

I think Casey probably did get ZFG's info by looking in the car windows at that apt complex, she probably had a work id or something with her name on it that was visible through the windows, and thats where she came up with the name/apt info. Unfortunately Casey had no way of knowing ZFG was only looking at the apt, and ZFG was in the wrong place/wrong time.

One more thing, in a jail house call with Lee, she says she was at Universal but not for work/not for fun. Lee says, ok, gotcha. Any thoughts on this?

The inability for empathy and remorse has nothing to do with the ABILITY to separate from right or wrong. Please don't confuse the two. Also remember there are plenty of sociopaths-narcissists out there who are successful businessmen and businesswomen politicians especially, actors, etc. The certain levels of sociopathy each may dispaly actually help them to be high achievers in these difficult professions. It doesn't make them murderers or abusers. It is important for people to understand this difference.

Not even Casey's defence team will dare to try such a strategy. Casey demonstrated with a lot of behaviors and actions that she knew exactly that what she might have done was wrong. Being unable to feel bad about it is something else but has nothing to do with her being fully responsible for her actions.

NE was able to get a lot of very valid info on Drew Peterson..simply by paying people to talk and tell their story.

I agree with you. While I don't like a lot of tactics that the tabliods use when reporting useless gossip, they have been very helpful in the past for finding out useful information in high profile cases (especially the NE). I'm guessing that since this case has made the cover of People Magazine the tabloids will start showing interest too. And since they are willing to throw money around for information, I'm sure many of Casey's "club friends" and some of the less than savory characters she's been around would be glad to profit from sharing anything they know. But it would need to be handled with some level of responsibility so that every nut comes out of the woodwork with a fake story just to make a few $$$. I also worry that the names of the innocent people who have already been harmed by Casey's likes (such as ZG and JO's family) would be splashed across the supermarket headlines and cause more pain to those individuals.

In ref to the search warrant info, the email that Lee provided LE that was supposedly to "back up" Casey's story of being an event planner...it came from a fake email address. Can you fake a domain name? Who would have faked an email to help her, and can LE trace the ip address and charge whomever it really came from with anything?

I think Casey probably did get ZFG's info by looking in the car windows at that apt complex, she probably had a work id or something with her name on it that was visible through the windows, and thats where she came up with the name/apt info. Unfortunately Casey had no way of knowing ZFG was only looking at the apt, and ZFG was in the wrong place/wrong time.

One more thing, in a jail house call with Lee, she says she was at Universal but not for work/not for fun. Lee says, ok, gotcha. Any thoughts on this?

Last night...
Someone here posted two types of websites that explain how to do emails from bogus addresses.

I'm sure they can be found through some backtracking 24 hours or so on the threads... sorry I don't remember more.

Suspicious mind I wondered about that to, not for work/not for fun

Snipped, respectfully.
Maybe one of the cyber crimes. I don't think that they could get them for obstruction of justice or the like because at that time, there was no investigation going on.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

(snip)
Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, spoke to WESH 2 on Friday.

Lazarro is the one person that Casey pleaded to speak with when she called her family's home from jail.

His cell phone now has a message on it saying that he has no comment for members of the media.

When Lazarro spoke to WESH 2, he said he is surprised by the amount of media attention he is getting. He said he hasn't spoken to Casey at least since her arrest, and that he is considering filing a lawsuit for protection against the media.

If Caseys clothes smelt like smoke then why didn't Cindy throw them away like the stuffed animals?

The inability for empathy and remorse has nothing to do with the ABILITY to separate from right or wrong. Please don't confuse the two. Also remember there are plenty of sociopaths-narcissists out there who are successful businessmen and businesswomen politicians especially, actors, etc. The certain levels of sociopathy each may dispaly actually help them to be high achievers in these difficult professions. It doesn't make them murderers or abusers. It is important for people to understand this difference.

Not even Casey's defence team will dare to try such a strategy. Casey demonstrated with a lot of behaviors and actions that she knew exactly that what she might have done was wrong. Being unable to feel bad about it is something else but has nothing to do with her being fully responsible for her actions.

It's nice to see someone who knows whatthey are talking about. Thank you!

Stigma sucks

I honestly feel that most sociopath's are like pedophiles. There is no helping them, there is only protecting the innocent from them.

I tend to agree with you.

Let's face it.... the prisons are FILLED with people who have all sorts of mental health problems.... personality disorders.

Well adjusted people are leading productive & almost always address problems BEFORE they become matters that law enforcement must deal with.

If Casey did not end up in jail because she 'lost' her daughter, I think her life would have continued to spin out of control with more & more criminal behaviors.

We already know she stole from her family & friends.... she most likely would have graduated to stealing from strangers (if she wasn't at that point yet).

Casey was on a road to nowhere... she just arrived earlier than expected.

What would the grounds of that be?

Just say no comment....

I don't think charges can be filed against the media... unless they've crossed some lines that have not been made public. And, if they have he should call the police.

If Caseys clothes smelt like smoke then why didn't Cindy throw them away like the stuffed animals?

Casey's clothes smelled worse. Cindy said they smelled like the car. And she said the car smelled like a dead body.

I think that we can safely say that the car that was found in the lake near the Anthony's house was not related. According to WESH, there were 2 cars found and they are still working on getting the other one out of the water.
Thanks SuzieQ for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members