Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that Caylee will never be found, It's been over 5 weeks. Casey will probably get away with this. This is not what I would hope for,but I keep going back to Peterson, Stebic.No body no crime.

Casey will crack and fall to pieces for Lee as soon as she's out of jail and home, I think. Her attorney is what's keeping her from confessing right now, IMO. He's briefed her and I'm thinking that he will want to try the insanity plea, but I also think this mental eval the judge ordered is to block that attempt.

I almost wish they would set up a meeting with Casey & her brother at the jail I have a funny feeling Casey is bursting at the seams but is scared to death to tell what happened with Caylee...IMO she KNOWS but can't & doesn't have to face her mother right now but I think the brother could get her to admit what she knows.....like he said to in court, what do you have to gain by the police if Caylee is ok and you just wont tell us where she is.....then she broke down to him that she hadn't seen her for 31 days.....

I think right now her mother is her worst fear, facing her and telling her. Casey is going to crack at some point......I just hope it's sooner then later. I think Casey feels "safe" from her mother in jail, she can't be interogated by her while in jail......

I understand Gma's got some issues big time, but the family deserves to know what happened they all do....
CASEY do the right thing and confess what you know PLEASE!!!!

I bolded that statement. I truly believe that the family does know...Casey, Cindy, George and yes even Lee. George and Lee have to know by their actions/no actions/comments/no commets.

Casey started counting days June 16th. The 2 instances we have are the facebook posting where she says she hasn't been living at the "house" in 9 days. (9 days from that posting would be the 15th-16th of June) Then she tells Lee on early on the morning of July 16th that she hasn't "seen" Caylee in 31 days. (Again 15th or 16th of June)

Wouldn't you think that Casey's attorney would be having extensive conversations with her saying or something to this effect......

"Casey, come on we need to know the truth tell me what happened and we will make a deal with the DA, it will be better for you to admit what happened then to continue this dance you are doing, if you continue this, it will be much worse in the end as LE WILL solve this and proscute you and could you even get DEATH"

I dunno so frustrating......:confused:

ok,.. I am still trying to catch up but I wanted to throw out this story I thought of last night. My heart doesn't want to think that Casey could actually murder her own daughter so I was trying to think of all these ways a babysitter could be involved and her is what I came up with. Its a little far fetched but it might have some truth in it.
Casey has been dealing drugs for money. Something happened to a LARGE amount of money or drugs. Either someone stole money or drugs from her or she spent the money or "shared" the drugs with friends for a party. This would explain why she was always at clubs. She was partying with friends and selling drugs at the same time. Well her dealer tried to get his money and she didn't have it. So SOMEHOW he got a hold of Caylee because he knows how much she means to her. For the 5 weeks she is missing, she is trying to come up with the money to give to her dealer. And that's why she wouldn't go to the police or her mother. She would be in trouble for selling drugs. In her mind she thinks she can find Caylee on her own because she doesn't want to go to jail for drugs. She is 22 so she still is very immature. She steals the money and checks from Amy so she can pay off the drug dealer, plus whatever money she has taken from who knows who. Remember Lee saying that she told him that TOMORROW she could take him to see Caylee. Maybe she had all the money by then but GM got to her before she could "contact" her dealer. And of course GM would not have liked the fact that she was selling drugs.
The only thing that I could come up with about the hit on the trunk would be if a friend overdosed and she helped "move" them away from the party location with other friends. But I don't understand the smell then.

I know that this makes no sense and we all seem to know that Caylee is not with us anymore but I just had to think of a way that Casey's story could be true. IT hurts my heart to think that she is dead and its because of her mother. :(

Ok I wrote this quote and I came up with a reason why the trunk had decompostion in the trunk,.... ZG is the drug dealer and she did find ZG. ZG did not have Caylee with her. She freaked out. Where is my daughter? Tell me where my daughter is? And she killed her. Put her in the trunk and someone helped with the disposal of the body. (Jesse) She freaks and leaves the car when it starts to smell.

I know this is not the case and that Caylee is more likely dead than alive. I just can't get my head/heart around her killing that poor little girl. The pictures of them together remind me too much of me and my two year old daughter :(

Wouldn't you think that Casey's attorney would be having extensive conversations with her saying or something to this effect......

"Casey, come on we need to know the truth tell me what happened and we will make a deal with the DA, it will be better for you to admit what happened then to continue this dance you are doing, if you continue this, it will be much worse in the end as LE WILL solve this and proscute you and could you even get DEATH"

He makes more money the longer this goes on or to trial. :eek:

Read the story on MyfoxOrlando.com this morning that the grandfather has recorded a message pleading the public for information about Caylee.

Looks like the parents are going into Scott Peterson mode -- they will never believe their daughter did this.

They could have photos of Casey burying her daughter -- and they STILL wouldn't believe it. They would claim they were doctored. I have a feeling that Casey now that she is lawyered up -- will never admit to this.

Law Enforcement is going to either have to find the body, or have some overwhelming circumstantial evidence.

Even if Caylee is found alive I am not entirely sure this family will get her back. Child neglect will still be an issue and gma has not aligned herself with LE at all.

He is probably on a $5k retainer and that is about used up. He may not be around much longer because that family is in debt and broke.

Attorneys do make more money the longer this goes to trial, but from what I've seen, this family is depleted. Right now, his only gain is publicity.

I believe it's just the opposite. His job is to keep her out of prison.

For the most part -- defense attorneys don't really want to know if she did it or not. He is advising her not to say ANYTHING.

The original tip (where someone saw her boarding a flight to Atlanta), they said the girl matched the description. Cindy is now reporting (on Today Show) that they have received 2 additional tips of sightings in Georgia. She said for us to "picture Caylee with blonde hair" which of course seems to indicate that in at least one of these new tips the little girl had blonde hair.

Or she is insinuating that by now "they" have bleached her hair? I dont buy
this story. Why didnt these people call the POLICE with this imfo? Why did only cindy hear from them?? And, no, kidnappers would NOT allow little girl to stand there and say my name is: caylee antny and Im 3 noooo way if she was kidnapped!

I bolded that statement. I truly believe that the family does know...Casey, Cindy, George and yes even Lee. George and Lee have to know by their actions/no actions/comments/no commets.

I think they know or think they know like we all do that Casey knows what happened to Caylee & was involved.....BUT I think they Cindy, George & Lee need for Casey to tell them/confess it etc. Until they do there will be this sense of denial as to well just maybe Caylee is out there & alive.....

I know as mother myself I would ibe n despair because everything is pointed in my daughter direction but I would BEG her to just tell me what happened I would have to KNOW......they deserve to know. I would demand that they charge or or hold her until she talks if she was my daughter (I know they can't do that but that's just how I feel)

I think the post above who said once with her brother Lee she will crack & confess....I agree.....Casey will crack at some point

As long as she sticks to her story with Baez and LE does not have more evidence I believe she will walk.

If I knew how to upload a photo so it shows up directly in the post, I would. I've been playing around with photoshop and made a Caylee a blonde (sort of). I don't want to upload it to photobucket first, I mean I don't want a LINK to a photo, I want it IN this post.

If I was in Florida, I'd go do that investigation myself! I'm dying to find out about the paternal side of Caylee. This is a very big secret for so many reasons.

Oh me too! Last night I tried to find online birth records for Florida, but was unsuccessful. I know several states have them online, (recent births as well), but not Florida.

If I can recall correctly, wasn't it mentioned that the father's name isn't on Caylee's BC? We know that's a somewhat common practice for quite some time now. (my biological father's name isn't listed on my BC, but for different reasons, and I'm 52. Now that was an uncommon practice back in the 1950s).

But in general, I would love to research Caylee's paternal side as well.

Good morning, I have been trying to catch up(lol) do not see it happening. I wanted to share with u all about my daughter who is 22 bi-polar manic depressive, has 2 kids one 3 and one 17 months. the 3yr old daddy has custody, the 17 month old i have custody. Casey is so much like my daughter that it is scary. she has stolen money from me, my car, shop lifted, credit card fraud, moved in and out of my house, does not work name it she does it, and to hear her tell it, she did not do it, and she has been arrested and charged for this stuff. when she is on what they call a high everything is peachy, but when she is on a downward spiral look out she can be satan (sorry to be harsh but its the truth). When she was down I would not leave her alone with the kids. She would do stuff and swear she didn't. the reason I got custody of the 17 month old son, when she left my house in Nov. 07 and left Ga. I immediately called I DSS in NC. Because she likes to party and she would leave the baby with so called friends, drug addicts that she may have only known for 5 mins. but to her it was her friends. DSS watched her and kept up with her, she got beat up pretty bad 2 weeks after she left here, DSS really watching her after that because my grandson was in the bath tub with her when it happened. She moves from one friends house to the next, we never know where she is living. DSS was having trouble locating her and I was on the phone daily with them worried about my grandson. She knew I called DSS, I told her that I would call them before I would let her hurt my grandson I would see her dead in hell! So in Jan. I got my Grandson, I have custody she is still in NC doing god only knows, But I have him, he is safe and my granddaughter is with her dad. Oh yea as far as a dad for my grandson we really do not know who it is the one she claimed DNA said no, The one she says now no DNA has been done, I don't want it. He is a drug head and thief and stays in jail, he is the one that beat my daughter really bad. He is out of the picture. before I forget she would try and give my Grandson stuff to make him sleep and I threw everything out and took the tyneol with me. With my daughter partying and her friends is life to this day

JMO Casey may have well done something to this child, but in her mind she has convinced herself she has not, and based on experience with my daughter you can't convince them to tell the truth because their mind is totaly different when they are in a downward spiral. as far as the GM goes, if she had not seen her granddaughter for that lenght of time she should have contacted DSS, Like I did, my daughter left on a friday eveing I called DSS on monday morning.

JMO Mods if u need to delete i understand I don't want to break any rules here, I love this place
sorry about the spelling

I believe it's just the opposite. His job is to keep her out of prison.

For the most part -- defense attorneys don't really want to know if she did it or not. He is advising her not to say ANYTHING.

You're right & I know that...but the mother & human in me says tell her to do the right thing and I will try to get you the best deal I can....but sadly that wont happen, he is telling her SAY NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member