Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was july 3rd. it doesnt even make sense if it was june 3rd as casey and caylee were still living with the grandparents at that point.

This case is so concerning. I am beginning to think after seeing the gma several times on media reports, that I myself might be tempted to hide my child from her! If Casey did this, she is now in a very bad spot. IF she tells where the child is, the gma has all kinds of ammunition to use in trying to take the child away from her, due to all the legal problems this young girl now has to face. She can keep her mouth shut, keep lying, or tell where the child is and end up losing custody of Caylie anyway. If this child is no longer alive, keeping her mouth shut and adding to all the psycho-drama only helps to limit her culpability, as it is obvious she has mental issues and so do other members of her family. IMHO
Good post.
The check fraud had me thinking if she never did that type of thing before, she was at a point where "what the heck, i am going to jail anyway". Therefore pointing to the fact she had harmed the child and would be going to jail for that.

I don't think it's that innocent. LaLaw's theory sounds plausable to me. I think Grandma cooked up some story with Casey to explain Caylee's disappearance. She may have threatened Casey in some way to get her to go along with the story or keep her mouth shut.

Just imagine how many years this woman has had to mess with Casey's mind? No wonder she is so messed up! Now she's practically jumping out of her skin to get private access to Casey. I think she is sweating bullets because she is afraid one of Casey's lies to police will accidentally contain something incriminating about herself. JMO

Who is Tony, and what is this about a missing computer?

susan

You know, you are right on! This mother is freaking because she is not able to get at this girl to control her. I too wouldn't be surprised if she hid the girl from the mother. This thing is too bizarre. The more Cindy speaks the more we REALLY know about the situation.

it was july 3rd. it doesnt even make sense if it was june 3rd as casey and caylee were still living with the grandparents at that point.

It might be July 3rd. But it's up in the air where exactly Caylee and Casey were living from latter part of May till June 9th. I'll will research that further today though.

It might be July 3rd. But it's up in the air where exactly Caylee and Casey were living from latter part of May till June 9th. I'll will research that further today though.

here is the exact text of the message for you;

"Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel? "

hope that helps...

This case is so concerning. I am beginning to think after seeing the gma several times on media reports, that I myself might be tempted to hide my child from her! If Casey did this, she is now in a very bad spot. IF she tells where the child is, the gma has all kinds of ammunition to use in trying to take the child away from her, due to all the legal problems this young girl now has to face. She can keep her mouth shut, keep lying, or tell where the child is and end up losing custody of Caylie anyway. If this child is no longer alive, keeping her mouth shut and adding to all the psycho-drama only helps to limit her culpability, as it is obvious she has mental issues and so do other members of her family. IMHO

Very good points raeann. I think if Casey's lawyer is any good, he could help her out with this. They could make motions in court that Casey will tell providing the child is not turned over to her folks. Even though the parents are paying for the lawyer, the lawyer should be representing Casey ONLY. It would be a breach of his ethical obligations to Casey for him to talk to her parents or anyone else about anything she says. He should have made that perfectly clear to her parents also. Doesn't matter who pays the bill, he represents his client only!

So - I think he could and should help Casey if this is an issue. The baby needs to be located, no matter what. Casey can take steps to protect herself and the child if she feels it is necessary, without all this drama.

Salem

http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

The lawyer for the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony will be back in court Monday, trying to get his client freed on bond. Casey Anthony, the girl's 22-year-old mother, has been in jail since her arrest on child neglect charges last week. (more at link)

You gotta be flipping kidding me the retarded lawyer thinks this piece of work needs BOND!!!! sorry had to vent !!!!!

I hope LE has papers ready to slam her for suspected murder! :furious: :furious:

Good morning everyone. I am just getting up and getting online at 8am and haven't read thru all your new comments yet but I have to tell you, I saw that Cindi on Fox News this morning and man, what a card she is!! Man she was nasty to that beautiful young gal on Fox News. Sorry, I forget her name (oh they are talking now...megan kelley). Megan gave it right back to her and said that Fox News was doing alot more about taking care of her grand child than anyone in her family! gooooooo Megan. Cindy A. is making herself a very unsympathetic and nasty character. I feel sorry for Casey having to live with her for 22 years. No wonder that poor girl is nuts. That is one nasty beotch! I hope if by a miracle they get caylee back they take her away from that whole family!

A news conference is coming up. Anyone know what time? I also heard that the police are interviewing all sorts of friends and acquaintences. I wonder if they looked up any of the people in the picture links I sent them??

Salem, god bless you! I'll repost the original post for everyone this morning.

Edited to remove post already posted.....thanks everyone!

Where and how are you finding all these diary messages from myspace? weren't they all deleted?

Those who can watch the press confenece please keep those of us at work up to date.

I have a feeling something big is going to be announced......

the blond on fox this morning. the grandmother is over the edge. what we're hearing is a woman who probably hasn't slept or eaten for days. She needs a spokesperson for the family.

It makes me wonder why they're giving gma any air time at all.
I think she has eaten & slept.......she has come to like being the center of attention & in the process is keeping the focus off Casey.

Where and how are you finding all these diary messages from myspace? weren't they all deleted?

Yes I think they were, but what we found was a saved blog entry from one of our earlier threads. Sometimes it pays to post stuff in it entirety because it disappears so quickly.

Salem

I'm not seeing any live links, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member