Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I just decided to go back and read the arrest record....I didnt notice this before but this part just made me sick....

As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation. She failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter

at the very end...**invesitgators notes**

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

and if the lawyer is saying that le has not interviewed the right ZG yet...then where is the real ZG... could this be a double murder??????? Could that be why she is so smug????? She thinks she won't get caught!!!

We should check for already dead ZG's too.. I believe you can steal dead people's identity too...isn't that right????

I had my identity stolen a few years ago (although I'm very much alive) and LE told me that my personal info had been sold 4 times before it wound up in the hands of the girl who was eventually arrested. She and I had never met, yet she knew everything about me, including the names amd ages of my children. It was frightening. BUT.....identity theft is fast and easy and can be lucrative, and we know Casey is a thief, so IMO it's not a stretch to believe she was using ZG's info.

IMO

Thank you for raising this, BB-I have been blinded by sorrow and outrage. Let her out if it brings Caylee back in whatever state. I mean what kind of justice is being served now?? If the child is being held somewhere, then she is probably very distraught over losing everything she has ever known in her life...so by all means cut it short. If she is deceased, well there isn't anything good enough on the books to level the playing field for what has happened.

IF LE thinks Caylee is dead, they won't give Casey "immunity" will they? Is the family actually wrangling for a plea bargain? I'm for a plea bargain due to the length of time Caylee has been missing. If the child is alive, it could save her life if Casey tells exactly what is up. If she's dead, her body can be recovered and searching can stop, sad and tragic as the thought is.

Maria

I had my identity stolen a few years ago (although I'm very much alive) and LE told me that my personal info had been sold 4 times before it wound up in the hands of the girl who was eventually arrested. She and I had never met, yet she knew everything about me, including the names amd ages of my children. It was frightening. BUT.....identity theft is fast and easy and can be lucrative, and we know Casey is a thief, so IMO it's not a stretch to believe she was using ZG's info.

IMO

If that was the case and she wanted to get that apartment,.. why would she give the cell phone number of ZG that the police contacted and said she didn't know Casey or Caylee?

DUDE! You are onto something here! And aren't the sawgrass apts right over from where Amy and Morales shack up and where Casey was staying????

If we are looking for connections to a ZG I would look at any that are connected to Morales (also a hispanic sounding name) and/or Amy!

Casey looks at the apartments (she did afterall want to move out on her own) as ZG...right near her friend amy...geez...they could be neighbors!

But then something happens.... in order to have her new and free life she has to get rid of her daughter (club goers at fusian had stated that they didn't even know she had a child including the man she dated from there!) by either paying someone or doing it herself.

I am so pisst (as casey says) about this case I am about ready to call her the C word (and it aint Casey!)

My dear NBM, she could not have posed as ZG, i thought that too, LE got her cell phone from the guest pass and called her and took her affidavit- she's real. In my mind, they have to be connectd somehow, in that case- how else would Casy have that info??

She hasn't LET anyone else do interviews. She has to be the one in control, and that way she can play martyr too (to her family, LE as well as the media) "I've been giving so many interviews, I'm so tired, I don't know which way is up...blah blah blah"

and like you said (somebody said) This has been on the news very often and it is not Media's fault that some folks in TX didn't see it- Heck you know there will be fame seekers, nutburgers as well as well meaning folks that are crawling outta the wouldwork to get involved/help with this case. It was like she was blaming media as to why she didn't have Caylee in her arms. Carp, lady- blame your daughter for that!

If that was the case and she wanted to get that apartment,.. why would she give the cell phone number of ZG that the police contacted and said she didn't know Casey or Caylee?

Correct, ZG verified she saw the apt, and LE confirmed it was her.

If Caylee isn't dead, then someone who has her is probably in panic mode about right now, paranoid as he!! that someone is going to recognize Caylee.

Just something to think about.

I can't figure how anyone could keep quiet for this long with all the media attention, unless they are young and scared to death.

'

Same with my kids. It's no big deal. So why is Gma going on about that? Making a mountain out of a molehill, IMO. Can we say drama queen?

IMO I think her saying that whole blog post was about something so minor is just to divert attention from the matter because she is trying to hide the real reason for that blog post. Kind of like "Oh, she was jealous because I got to hold her baby before her, and I don't blame her for it." Would that seriously warrant an entire blog like that though? I don't think so. Something happened between them recently and she doesn't want anyone to know.

maur33
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...e4e9be1b8c574c

I find it interesting on this map that "Shinalite" posted, that there is a Sawgrass Lake, which isn't too far from where all this was going on. And that is also the name of the apartment complxex she said this woman she gave caylee too lived at, whcih was false...but she could have been using that particular complex because it has the same name as the lake.

I don't know but it could be her telling us in "her own (demented) way" where she left caylee. Not sure if this lake has a beach or not, but it certainly looks accessible.

It's off to the left between highways 27 and 429.

thank you soooooo much for this map!.....i saved it, can you help me out..i don't see highway 27.....

eta....very interesting about Sawgrass Lake, hmmmm

I wonder if she had taken one to many Xanax.. To me she seem like she was in a fog and about ready to have a Panic Attack. Just a thought. Here I go making excuses.

If she is tired and incapable of going on interviews she simply needs to get a spokesperson for the family.
In my opinion she loves the attention she is getting. She spent more time talking about herself then Caylee.

The threat "Do you want me to pass out here, ect."

This woman truly has some serious issues. A part of me wonders if SHE did something to the little girl????

I npersonally belive the Mom is a dead end, but not ZG- how else can you explain Casey named her and she actually did tour the apt in question and LE called her cell and then got a sworn statement, which must be in person. They checked her out- in my mind there is a connection and they are lying... why?
Casey may well know a ZG - it's a lot more common a name than I'd realized. But since Casey hasn't worked in over 2 years, what was she doing to even need a babysitter?

I'm watching Nancy Grace now, and it's dawned on me that in the same way she stepped into the 'mommy' role when Caylee was born, grandma is now stepping into the 'mommy' role that would normally be Casey's in making all these TV appearances. Creep-ee.

IF LE thinks Caylee is dead, they won't give Casey "immunity" will they? Is the family actually wrangling for a plea bargain? I'm for a plea bargain due to the length of time Caylee has been missing. If the child is alive, it could save her life if Casey tells exactly what is up. If she's dead, her body can be recovered and searching can stop, sad and tragic as the thought is.

Maria

I posted at length a few times, I believe they are trying to set this up but will be unsuccesful. Mainly, because the strongest folks they would consult on the matter may end up being accomplices.. if not, can you imagine GMA toasting her daughter to bring a body out? I for one, cannot

IMO I think her saying that whole blog post was about something so minor is just to divert attention from the matter because she is trying to hide the real reason for that blog post. Kind of like "Oh, she was jealous because I got to hold her baby before her, and I don't blame her for it." Would that seriously warrant an entire blog like that though? I don't think so. Something happened between them recently and she doesn't want anyone to know.

In psychology we call that "projection" In reality I think the mom is more jealous of the daughter.

Correct, ZG verified she saw the apt, and LE confirmed it was her.

ok,.. I wasn't sure that ZG actually saw the apartment. I was going on if Casey stole ZG identity and then tried to get that apartment. Ok I get it now,.. thanks !:blowkiss:

Just a quick question my skimming has not answered. Did the little girl live at the Grandmothers and why did the Grandmother not notice her missing before so many weeks.

They lived at the GM's until June 9th I believe,.. and then they were going "on a vacation".

If Caylee isn't dead, then someone who has her is probably in panic mode about right now, paranoid as he!! that someone is going to recognize Caylee.

Just something to think about.

I can't figure how anyone could keep quiet for this long with all the media attention, unless they are young and scared to death.
What worries me is that seeing all this press coverage is so scary that whoever has Caylee decides to get rid of her and disappear.

Casey may well know a ZG - it's a lot more common a name than I'd realized. But since Casey hasn't worked in over 2 years, what was she doing to even need a babysitter?

I'm watching Nancy Grace now, and it's dawned on me that in the same way she stepped into the 'mommy' role when Caylee was born, she's now stepping into the 'mommy' role that would normally be Casey's in making all these TV appearances. Creep-ee.

Personally, I would like to know what ZG does for a living, she may not babysit, but she DOES know Casy, imo, and there's a reason Casey "named" her, imo..

For me, Im done throwing darts at the GMA and focusing on finding baby Caylee, I feel like this little girl has let these whacks take away her "light" long enough- There is no doubt in my mind there are some serious psychological issues going in with this family and it can't get in the way of bringing Caylee home- I cant help thinking, but to what??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva