Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Thanks Lady!! There is so many that want to see this and I am trying to PM everyone and it just is too much,.. specially with it saying server is too busy!

I am so glad you have put Caylee on your list. I had a strange dream right after the first time I heard about Caylee Anthony. Today is the first day I have looked at your site since she has been on the boards. I was curious to see if you had put her up there. When I read your notes on the case I cried. Because it is very similar, (although not the exact same) as the dream I had about Caylee.

In my dream I saw Caylee's mother, fighting with Caylee's grandmother about wanting to go shopping at the mall, and her grandmother kept telling her daughter that she didn't have money to spend at the mall, and that she was a parent now, and Caylee should be first priority. She went into a spiel, telling her daughter to be an adult, take care of her own child, and that she wouldn't watch Caylee for her to go "galavanting". I than saw Caylee sitting in the back seat of a car, her mother driving eratically. They got to a covered parking lot. But it was hot out. Still her mother cracked the windows of the car, and I thought to myself, oh God, it's over ninety degrees. Even in the shade I knew this was a BAD idea.

Caylee was left sitting in the back seat of the car. No one noticed her. When someone finally walked by the car close enough to see Caylee, she was gone, slumped in the bottom of the car, she had slipped off the seat, and was laying across the bottom of the car. So the person who could have saved her had he seen her, didn't see her, she was passed out. The whole time I watched her in the car seemed like an eternity and I was thinking, oh my God please let someone save her.

No such luck. Her mother came back to the car, and by now, Caylee wasn't breathing. She had baked from the outside in, and was dead. Her mother put her bags in the back of the car, didn't even check on Caylee first, which made me so mad. She went to the back, and shook Caylee. She tried to wake her up. Than, instead of panicking, and calling 911 to see if they could try and bring her back, she grabbed a pink blanket from the bottom of the car, and wrapped Caylee into it. She was angry. Cursing under her breath that it was all her mother's fault for not watching her in the first damned place. Her words, not mine. She looked around and than dumped Caylee into the trunk, wrapped in the pink blanket.

She drove to her mom's, her mom wasn't home and she ran to a neighbor's and asked to borrow a shovel after trying to get into a locked shed. She buried Caylee in the back yard, covered her up with dirt, patted it down, and went and gave the shovel back. She sat on the mother's porch smoking like a fiend. She was angry not upset, not crying, no sadness, no regret just totally pissed. I didn't see anything more for that day, I woke up crying for Caylee, it seemed real very real. When I fell back asleep, I could see Caylee covered in dirt in the back of the same car. She was still wrapped in the pale pink blanket. Her mom drove to a building. It was tall, sadly that's all I can tell you about the building. And there was a dumpster in an alley next to the building. It was very late at night. She dumped Caylee still wrapped up in the dumpster. I could tell somehow that the next morning the dumpster was going to be unloaded into a truck and taken to a dump.

When I awoke the next morning I felt exhausted as if I had gotten no sleep at all.

I so hope I'm wrong Brian. For someone to treat their baby like a piece of trash, they need to be totally out of their minds. Totally psychopathic. There is something terribly wrong with Caylee's mother.

On a side note, I get the feeling that Caylee's grandmother knows Caylee is dead, but won't admit it, even to herself. I feel she loves that little girl and doesn't want to believe that her daughter could do such a thing. Without a body, I feel that this grandma will never stop hoping. I have a feeling she will be looking at children passing by her until the day she dies, wondering if this is her.

Thanks Brian, and I hope I helped,
Carla

I think we should save this somewhere so we can see what happens should a "pink blanket" be part of what was found in the car.

I'm wondering why she said in the jail house tapes that the phone call from the nanny was a "private call", but later on in another statement she said that she tried to call the nanny back and it was disconnected. Can't have it both ways, which was it? Also, wondering why she just didn't report the car stolen, that way she would have had yet another alibi.

because there is video of her dropping it off, I think...

NG doesn't seem to be answering any of the callers questions. Someone just asked if it was possible she was buried in the park, and NG didn't even really answer it.

can't download the call anyone willing to highlight

Short call with Lee. You could tell they were very careful about what they said. Lee basically asked her, IMO, if he could still trust the people and not trust the people she had probably indicated before. Casey said to her nothing has changed because she is so out of touch. She verified that he wasn't there yesterday and he said he had lost track of time 'doing something'. No stellar info here, just a cryptic call.

NG doesn't seem to be answering any of the callers questions. Someone just asked if it was possible she was buried in the park, and NG didn't even really answer it.

NG only hears and answers what she wants to. I can't stand Mrs. "Dis"Grace.

Leve did I miss Tania's analysis of Casey?

It was really quick. They showed a clip of Cindy on Larry King. The touching of her face ect showed her to be a liar. She was talking about the 911 calls.

No..whether Lee could still trust Baez. I don't know when that little clip was from, but in light of what Baez is saying now about Lee, just maybe Lee's confused.

Didn't he ask her if HER situation changed? She says no & tells him 'obviously, I'll tell you if it does.'

My feeling:

Lee already knows she is being coached by Baez to NOT say anything.... that's why Baez was talking about immunity last week.

Nope... Casey is NOT cooperating unless she is promised immunity... after all, she knows it's too late to save Caylee... she might as well save her own sorry butt.

So maybe he wants to know if she's any closer to getting immunity from LE but Casey's getting a big fat NO from a very pissed off legal system.

After all, we also can see how intent LE is on airing ALL Casey's dirty laundry.... they wouldn't do this if they had ANY glimmer of a hope that she might cooperate & help them find Caylee.

Nope, Casey cannot trust anyone to be on her side anymore.... only Cindy is still willing to pretend it's perfectly understandable that Casey has to lie about everything.

Look at all the headaches poor Casey has because of Caylee. Poor Casey. By now she's probably thinking she was justified to get rid of such a problem child.

whoa, I am having a lot of trouble staying online tonight. Now saying that family has telephone records. I don't think they could. They may have downloaded them from her wireless carrier, but they wouldn't have numbers that came in as "private"

so where's the new jailhouse tapes? nancy grace is playing all old stuff. none of the news stations online have anything.

I am still having problems with this site working. Anyone else?

The audio of her call to her brother from today is up on the myfox orlando Web site, and I didn't need to install any plug-ins to play it (unlike at the Orlando Sentinel Web site). There's a transcript also:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/

Thanks, Leve.

O'Reilly repeats in 3 hours (8pm PDT), IF I'm not mistaken. Any of us that missed it might be able to catch it then.

After hearing Cindy today and this new call with Lee, I have to admit they are sounding kinda resolved....Hopefully it is dawning on them that she is telling one lie after another and when it does, thats when we will get some where. imo

whoa, I am having a lot of trouble staying online tonight. Now saying that family has telephone records. I don't think they could. They may have downloaded them from her wireless carrier, but they wouldn't have numbers that came in as "private"

Can LE get those 'private' numbers from the phone company or is there NO record of them?

I wonder if we could use the Wayback machine to research info regarding Casey and her postings on facebook or myspace even though they have been deleted?

http://web.archive.org/collections/web.html

http://www.archive.org/details/CaseyAnthonyCh

This item is part of the collection: Open Source Audio

Author: http://electjeff.wordpress.com
Keywords: Casey Anthony

Individual Files

Whole ItemFormatSizeCaseyAnthonyCh_64kb.m3u64Kbps M3UStreamCaseyAnthonyCh_64kb_mp3.zip64Kbps MP3 ZIP6.2MCaseyAnthonyCh_vbr.m3uVBR M3UStreamCaseyAnthonyCh_vbr_mp3.zipVBR ZIP12.4MAudio FilesVBR MP3Ogg Vorbis64Kbps MP3Casey12.4M5.4M6.2MInformationFormatSizeCaseyAnthonyCh_files.xmlMetadata2.2KCaseyAnthonyCh_meta.xmlMetadata485.0B

wonder if he lost his signal or just hung up because he can't stand the lies, funny he wasn't in court, maybe Uncle is trying to do what is right for this little angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela