Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross. What happens if the ball flies off the table (as it often does to me in Ping Pong) and onto the floor where people walk and who knows where their shoes have been? I doubt it gets washed every time.

:waitasec:

The alcohol kills the germs LOL!

Hello all I have been lurking for a few weeks and finaly registered today. This Case has me all consumed.

Welcome to WS! You'll fit right in with the rest of us consumed people. lol.

And you are certainly entitled to do that. But I have decided to go with my instinct which tells me not to give it much weight.

;) I haven't said I disagree nor agree with your instinct - I posted about this initially to see what the group thinks - and I got a great hashing of it, I believe, by a good few WSers here.

Really?
Then why is it that (in Illinois, at least) the State has just made it
okay for parents to keep their "children" on health insurance policies
up to AGE 26 ?!?!?!
:eek:

I think because as I read in the news that Illinois is the poorest state in the Midwest unemployment is the highest in the last 15 years. IL is plagued with political corruption, ranks 47th in Education which is pretty bad so even if they are still in school it is not a very good school. Chicago had 68 murders just over the 4th of July weekend and murder is up a lot forgot the percentage but is in the middle of some kind of gang war.

So the new insurance may be to make IL look a little bit better to other States. JMO

I know if I had kidnapped a little girl -- I would do a "drop off" in broad daylight at a gas station.

And in other news... today I saw an alien spacecraft, the loch ness monster, and dracula.

That was july 24th!!!!!!

Renae messaged me last night after the thread was locked questioning the HCO on a shirt ---- My understanding is HCO is a "side" design for Hollister Co.

My Gosh! HOW MANY hand offs at gas stations WERE there then?!?! That is bordering on the incredible now.

Local6.com in Orlando reports, “The news tips in the search for Caylee Anthony are focusing around Cornelia, Ga., Local 6 has learned. A woman claims she spotted a girl who looks like Caylee being handed off to someone at a gas station in the city.”

http://www.thenortheastgeorgian.com/articles/2008/07/24/news/breaking_news/03breakingnews.txt.txt

Next time I meet up with my mom so she can watch my son I'm gonna be thinking, "I wonder if this looks like a hand off?" :crazy: We meet up all the time at different places cause she lives so far away but works near my house.

I just walked by the TV and Shep had just ended a segment with Greta. She apparently just told him why Casey might not be out on bail today. I didn't see the segment. Did anyone else see it? Thanks

Gross. What happens if the ball flies off the table (as it often does to me in Ping Pong) and onto the floor where people walk and who knows where their shoes have been? I doubt it gets washed every time.

:waitasec:

When I played beer pong in college we would keep a cup of just water on the table to wash the balls off that fell on the floor.

What kills me here is the sense of entitlement that some posters seem to have ... expecting LE to reveal every detail of the case to us ... News Flash ... they ain't gonna! They are not obligated to "give us" anything ... and furthermore, they will allow us to know things only if it is beneficial to the investigation and they will withhold information in order to protect the integrity of their case! That said, it is near impossible for us to debate this case based on the facts alone ... To facilitate any kind of discussion we must fill in the blanks, read between the lines and tempered with whatever legal/criminal law acumen that we each possess, use our gut to form an opinion.

Oh wow. Well, if you read it on the internet, it is gospel!
:crazy:
But seriously, why should anyone care if he's had IRS troubles?
If he paid his debt, it's over.

How much scrutiny could WE pass?
If just 20 random Websleuth members were lined up with total
disclosure of things from their past .....
Who wants to "go there"!?!?
:crazy:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

NOT ME!
Lanie

LOL:argue::curtsey:

Blink, I have a question that I feel like you may know the answer (I asked earlier but you went offline). This "private" hold.... What are some possible private holds? Could it possibly be waiting for the DNA to return? Would it strickly be pysch? I don't know thats why I'm asking.

Yes, I know but my point is how many of her FRIENDS also were home all day sitting on their lazy butts?

Who do you call when all your friends are grownups & doing grownup stuff? lol

Unfortunately a lot of that age group and even older do just that. She is by far not the only one doing this.

I just find it hard to believe that LE would let a convicted FELON bail Casey out of jail. I am speaking of Leonard Padilla. I would like to see it explained to me.

As for the sighting in Georgia by Renea - I am sure she thought she saw little Caylee being handed off. I do not think the little girl was Caylee. This is the Anthony family playing games, IMO, with a person who really believes she saw Caylee. IMO, the entire Anthony family knows little Caylee is no longer with us. This sighting is being spinned by them to create doubt about a kidnapping. I just do not believe that Jesse had anything to do with this. If Lee scared Renea concerning Jesse, then he had a motive for it. I have had no respect for the Anthony family for a long time because of their lies. These are not mistruths or half thruths - they are lies.

This is a circus that needs to stop now. I must admit that it HAS been nice not having to see and listen to Cindy and George Anthony on TV for the last few days. Also - I very much resented seeing Lee laugh on camera when he was speaking with Padilla on camera at the vigil Sunday night. I see nothing to laugh at here.

Good luck Casey and the entire Anthony family because you are sure going to need it later on!!!!!

Whew! I feel better now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member