Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben is real... I couldn't access his account but he has over 300 friends.. I didn't see Casey as a friend (but my browser kept shutting, so I could be wrong)

Clint has Casey as a friend.

If he is real then he seems like he and "his friends" are threatened by anyone who wants to tell the truth. If this is the case we have to ask ourselves "why"????:confused:

Yep! very capable, no one helped her I don't think.

If anyone helped her.. .I suspect it's someone we haven't heard of.. or have heard very little about/from.

I'm not trying to insinuate someone in particular...

I just think if there was an accomplice and any pressure from LE was on that person.. they'd have given Casey up by now.

No one had anything to gain in this crime...

Even Casey lost a beautiful child... but I believe she did it. (I'm just not saying it was a gain)

I posted this on another thread but I want to post it here also.

I don't know why, and I'd like to know if it is just me, but I have had a real feeling of foreboding, and almost evil around this case in the last couple of days. It's nothing I can explain. There is so much confusion with the grandparents constantly. It's surpasses just concern. Something is just not normal here. Doe's anyone else relate to what I am "feeling"??

I do as well. Two nights ago, a picture of Caylee flashed across the tv screen and I just got this horrible feeling in my gut. It was a very strange feeling that I have never felt before. I have a feeling that whatever is involved is something that NO ONE would have ever thought of! jmo

Remember when in the first recorded call Casey was asked "Did Tony have anything to do with this?" Casey quickly said "No, nothing at all"
The only time I felt Clint was not being truthful last night was when Greta started to quiz him about Tony wanting kids. He sort-of wavered and never did say "Yes, he did"

I didn't see that as not being truthful.

He said point-blank that he wouldn't discuss Tony. Greta tried to press him. He held his ground.

But, seriously, what young man who's in the party circuit wants kids? None.

Patty, I think I remember the young reporter Greta spoke with (who had been a friend of Clint's in the past) relating that Clint and Tony had a bit of a falling out over Clint's appearing on the show and that Clint wasn't going to talk about Tony. I remember Greta asking Clint a question about how Tony felt about something and Clint politely saying that, as he'd told her, he wasn't going to put words in Tony's mouth or talk about him at all...that if Tony wanted to talk, he could do it himself. Something to that effect.

So I don't think Clint was hiding anything about Tony...I just think he knew Tony didn't want to be any more in the public fray here than he already was, so he tried to leave him out of it.

If he is real then he seems like he and "his friends" are threatened by anyone who wants to tell the truth. If this is the case we have to ask ourselves "why"????:confused:

It could be there's some type of illegal activity associated with some of her friends... drugs etc... and they could be unhappy that the LE coming to Fusian... reporters follwoing them... could put them in jeopardy.

Let's face it... if LE has anything on one of her "crowd" and they use it to bargain to get info on Caylee... they undoubtedly will

Thanks for the screen shot. Ben better beware Clint could get him for internet harassment. I don't have facebook nor do i want to lol so I appreciate the information~

If anyone helped her.. .I suspect it's someone we haven't heard of.. or have heard very little about/from.

I'm not trying to insinuate someone in particular...

I just think if there was an accomplice and any pressure from LE was on that person.. they'd have given Casey up by now.

No one had anything to gain in this crime...

Even Casey lost a beautiful child... but I believe she did it. (I'm just not saying it was a gain)

If this Ben guy is legit then his dad is the head of the Chamber of Commerce in Salt Lake City. His dad is mormon and very devout and Ben probably would have been raised the same way.

He said point-blank that he wouldn't discuss Tony. Greta tried to press him. He held his ground.

IIRC on TonE's myspace in the place where it said "kids" his response was "maybe later" I have been a single mom with kids and never had problems dating. That was back in the day. I do know that my own son's never much wanted to date girls with "ready made" families. Like you say, they were wanting to party. LOL

Better go pee and get the popcorn....Greta on in 10 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

I couldn't get on for a while, too many luckers online during NG show. Lurkers need to be locked out between 8:00 PM and 12:00 AM to let us regulars post, then they can come back in. :)

You've only been a member since July!!! I HAD to lurk for months due to my ISP. Not to mention, this is such a quick moving thread that it can be intimidating to us "newbies." No disrespect, but I don't think it's fair to want to not include certain people.

Oh my gut as to why Tony's probably not involved - it seems as if Casey could have EASILY given custody of Caylee to the grandparents. If Tony didn't want a child around, he could have convinced Casey just to leave Caylee with GP for good. He has no real motive to kill the poor baby - Casey seems like she could have done it just out of spite

Ok...I have to go to wqrk :mad: but want to make one last post. If they don't have enough evidence yet for a murder charge they could drop the neglect charge, keep her for the other charges, add the theft charges and buy some time to gather more evidence. But then, the bond may be reduced. I hope they don't rush to trial on a murder charge because of this.

I'd be willing to give Tony some cash if he'd go visit her in jail and say...

But all I wanted was to be a father to Caylee and be with you. But I love Caylee....

It could be there's some type of illegal activity associated with some of her friends... drugs etc... and they could be unhappy that the LE coming to Fusian... reporters follwoing them... could put them in jeopardy.

Let's face it... if LE has anything on one of her "crowd" and they use it to bargain to get info on Caylee... they undoubtedly will

I feel the same. That entire crew is trouble in one way or another and they will all stick together..if someone doesn't......... the crap hits the fan.

Oh my gut as to why Tony's probably not involved - it seems as if Casey could have EASILY given custody of Caylee to the grandparents. If Tony didn't want a child around, he could have convinced Casey just to leave Caylee with GP for good. He has no real motive to kill the poor baby - Casey seems like she could have done it just out of spite

Plus, I don't think they were at the point where he'd make any demands of her or even be concerned about having Caylee around.

I think her temper has more to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip