Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL. If only more bounty hunters were women. I think there is something in our brains that help us see through lies quicker then men. :rolleyes:

There ARE some very good FEMALE bounty hunters, Cat.

BTW...... regarding.....

My Basset Hound is smarter than your honor student

My German Shepard "Bud" wants to meet your Basset Hound.....

"Just for a sniff!"

i find this whole bounty hunter thing so dubious. as if this case couldn't get anymore ridiculous and pre-made for tv, a reality show comes knocking on the door??!!! the bounty hunter could not care less if there is a some "humanity in this woman." he simply cares about getting his fee and returning her to the authorities for her next hearing (and in this case, publicity for his television show). this is driving me crazy!

i am still banking on LE to release new evidence and subsequently up her bond, etc. i really can't see them letting her go this easily (or maybe i just refuse to...)

You know what? We haven't heard a word from LE publically yet. I betcha' they aren't really happy about this. Just a hunch...wink, wink.

Am I reading this right? The Tony that Casey was seeing, his last name is Padilla?

i am still banking on LE to release new evidence and subsequently up her bond, etc. i really can't see them letting her go this easily (or maybe i just refuse to...)[/QUOTE]

I so hope you are right, bluedevil! I'm going to be extremely disappointedif LE let's this circus sideshow happen:yuck:....

You know what? We haven't heard a word from LE publically yet. I betcha' they aren't really happy about this. Just a hunch...wink, wink.

let's hope they are really pee o'd .... one can wish.. jmo

ROFL. If only more bounty hunters were women. I think there is something in our brains that help us see through lies quicker then men. :rolleyes:

Just remember no matter what you hear come out of his mouth, he is still Bounty Hunter. He is not here to cuddle with her and say "its gonna be ok, i believe you". I have seen this guy alot. He will be your bestfriend until he is hauling your *advertiser censored* off to jail. If he is really here to HELP Casey then you better bet his tv show wont last another season especially if she is found guilty.

Just remember no matter what you hear come out of his mouth, he is still Bounty Hunter. He is not here to cuddle with her and say "its gonna be ok, i believe you". I have seen this guy alot. He will be your bestfriend until he is hauling your *advertiser censored* off to jail. If he is really here to HELP Casey then you better bet his tv show wont last another season especially if she is found guilty.

Which furthers my point of "Why would her attorney allow this?"

:eek: Geeze....the bounty hunter is going to the Anthony home. Did someone just hear that? That poor man. Can you see it? She would keep him for hours! He wants the entire family to think he believes Casey. He has to win their confidence. I do not think for one minute he believes that poor baby is alive.
Would hope the reporters catch him as he leaves residence. I want to see the expression on his face after spending time with Mrs. Anthony and George.

This is NOT how it works.....(I teach medical ethics to senior med. students). Doctors don't just hand out a prescription on a patient's whim. Most times a physician will only hand out a prescription for a narcotic/controlled substance after other options are first taken and then, only in a LIMITED amount with no refills.....

(sigh), unless of course you are my EX who will write me anything I ask for...but that s not how it is taught....We really stress a code of professionalism in american medical schools.

Let me put it to you this way. What medical proof does a doctor require to hand out a script for xanax? A blood test? Xrays? Cat scan? The only thing I've ever had to tell my docs is that I'm stressed or can't sleep, etc. etc. It happens to be the truth. The point I'm trying to make is that prescribing xanax is based on what the patient tells the doctor. Yes, it is limited amounts, usually 3 months to 6 months worth at a time.

You can testify as to what you teach your students. I can testify as a patient and how everyone I know is able to get xanax. If someone doesn't want to buy it at a pharmacy, they buy it on the streets. It's very easy.

ok I have a question.. I searched this morning but couldnt find the pic.. I was looking for a pic of someone with lots of tattoo's.. Can anyone help..?? Do any of you remember someone with lots of tats..? please..

:eek: Geeze....the bounty hunter is going to the Anthony home. Did someone just hear that? That poor man. Can you see it? She would keep him for hours! He wants the entire family to think he believes Casey. He has to win their confidence. I do not think for one minute he believes that poor baby is alive.
Would hope the reporters catch him as he leaves residence. I want to see the expression on his face after spending time with Mrs. Anthony and George.

That's what Cowboy's hoping for, too. And as he arrives at the residence...and as he eats dinner....etc

Remember this is Casey's first jail visit. She is not the kind of criminal that bounty hunters usually deal with. She seem's to be a femme fatale. She will have him eating out of her hands and running out to buy her whoppers. She has a lifetime of practice. What he just said at the airport lets me know he already believes in her.
What he really needs on his team is a good "psych" hey, maybe I should send an email to media and let them know I am available. NOT:eek:

Which furthers my point of "Why would her attorney allow this?"

Leonard Padilla was quoted as saying that he will NOT be turning over evidence to LE. So he must be working, on a voluntary basis, for Baez. So anything she tells him will be kept in the defense ballpark. That is my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member